Sign in to follow this  
shadowprincess

Babes @ US

I believe she did an International Business course, if I'm not mistaken. I'll try and ask my sis bout the Uni and get back to you soon. smile.gif

thanks

Mysterious Gal, which part of the US are you in? smile.gif

pauyu, great to know that you're in US! biggrin.gif Would love to visit one day since I've never been to Denver.

HC, I don't know if all the credits are transferable as my sis did her course in Lim Kok Wing that had a transfer deal with J&W.

hi... i am currently at Pennslyvania

Ah, so we have 2 members in PA. smile.gif Awesome! thumbup.gif

i feel so lonely im the only 1 from new york.... cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif is there anyone living in new york smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Moving out to Boston soon. Near to NY tongue.gif

Moving out to Boston soon. Near to NY tongue.gif

yeah at least we r neighbour. remember bring some lobsters from boston when u come to nyc.i will show u AROUND..LOL. (FOC) wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Heh. rolleyes.gif Lobsters eh? They'll be in my tummy. tongue.gif Anyway, I've been to NY a few times. smile.gif

Titus, because there are more options for job there compared to here where there is more lakes than jobs! tongue.gif

Hi everyone!

I am currently working in new york but at the same time i have to travel between new york and dallas.I have been in the states since 98.I don't have many msian friends bc i never get to see them due to my work, I am a financial analyst and i love to shop. :P Interesting site and it helps me to keep up with current news in msia.

Yay, more addition to babes here in the U.S! :clapclap: I'm in Boston, btw. :D I love shopping in NY especially in Woodbury outlets! :love: That place would make me broke but that's also the only time I can afford designer brands! :P

Yay, more addition to babes here in the U.S! :clapclap: I'm in Boston, btw. :D I love shopping in NY especially in Woodbury outlets! :love: That place would make me broke but that's also the only time I can afford designer brands! :P

So wen,

Are you working or studying here? Yea, they have lot's of sample sale esp prada.See, i never been to boston yet, would love to go there when i have time.I travel a lot for work bc most of my client are frm regional.

anyone been to century21 in new york? i check it online but they didnt list down the store listing. do u think they have gap, holister,old navy,papaya,polo jeans, roxy....(tshirt and shorts) there.

or u think jersey garden is better for shopping??

can u tell me where can i buy cheap clothes in new york?(such as above brand)

thanks

anyone been to century21 in new york? i check it online but they didnt list down the store listing. do u think they have gap, holister,old navy,papaya,polo jeans, roxy....(tshirt and shorts) there.

or u think jersey garden is better for shopping??

can u tell me where can i buy cheap clothes in new york?(such as above brand)

thanks

Jenn:

Century 21 is better, they have an outlet in jersey city too, that way you can save on tax. Woodbury common at central valley new york is the best.They have gucci ,ysl and almost anything there.

Jenn:

Century 21 is better, they have an outlet in jersey city too, that way you can save on tax. Woodbury common at central valley new york is the best.They have gucci ,ysl and almost anything there.

i went to woodbury common before and i am staying in new york city so got to take 1 hr to reach there and i only got limited time . i just want gap, a& f, hilister, polo jeans, tommy....

do they have in century 21? which one got more choice?

I'm in Oklahoma Ghetto right now. Will probably move my butt to Minnesota soon.

So wen,

Are you working or studying here? Yea, they have lot's of sample sale esp prada.See, i never been to boston yet, would love to go there when i have time.I travel a lot for work bc most of my client are frm regional.

Lenamei, I'm working in Boston. Went to school in Minnesota. :) Boston is less hectic and not as busy as NYC but its most certainly better than MN! :P Where do you travel to mostly? Anyway, I shall be going to the Woodbury outlets soon and I'm preparing my finances :bag:

Sam, which part of MN are you gonna be moving to?

Wen

Either lakeville or Rochester!

How's the living cost over there? I checked online, a single bed w/ 1 bath which is okok only. Going to cost me 750.

What's ur suggestion? Get a covered garage with heated or just regular, town house or apartment.

One interesting stuff i founf out, there is no Bank of America right there.

Gosh! Hope this new job pay me well, or else i will choose to find job on somewhere else again.

Lenamei, I'm working in Boston. Went to school in Minnesota. :) Boston is less hectic and not as busy as NYC but its most certainly better than MN! :P Where do you travel to mostly? Anyway, I shall be going to the Woodbury outlets soon and I'm preparing my finances :bag:

Wen:

I travel to texas, and cali a lot. iT depends on the project too,sometimes 6 mths in fl, texas etc...I graduated frm univ of texas in 2001 and been here since.What field are you in?

Wen:

I travel to texas, and cali a lot. iT depends on the project too,sometimes 6 mths in fl, texas etc...I graduated frm univ of texas in 2001 and been here since.What field are you in?

Wen

Either lakeville or Rochester!

How's the living cost over there? I checked online, a single bed w/ 1 bath which is okok only. Going to cost me 750.

What's ur suggestion? Get a covered garage with heated or just regular, town house or apartment.

One interesting stuff i founf out, there is no Bank of America right there.

Gosh! Hope this new job pay me well, or else i will choose to find job on somewhere else again.

Cost of living in MN or in MA? Cost of living in MA is definitely much higher than in MN but you get paid more of course to balance things out. As for living arrangements, if you don't have a car I say don't bother with the garage. An apartment or town house would be good. :) And yes, there is no Bank of America in MN. Plenty of Wells Fargo bank instead.

Gosh, i went there for an interview last couple week. What i mean here is Minnesota. Ahhh....i have no much comment in MN. It is really another Ghetto again.

Anyway wish me good luck, i will going to have another interview in San Jose, CA. Hope this will work it out for me. Coz i love this job will be mine. It travel back and forth between M'sia, China and HK.

All the best! :wink3: Well, MN isn't exactly the place that you would wanna live in if you were brought up in KL. :P

Anyway, lenamei I'm in the health care/admin field at the moment. Which part of Texas do you travel to? I have friends from college in Houston & Dallas. :)

All the best! :wink3: Well, MN isn't exactly the place that you would wanna live in if you were brought up in KL. :P

Anyway, lenamei I'm in the health care/admin field at the moment. Which part of Texas do you travel to? I have friends from college in Houston & Dallas. :)

Dallas and houston both. I graduated frm UT austin....