Sign in to follow this  
faa

biji biji on the face..

hi all ! im new here...
i saw a lot of topic in this website and tot maybe you can help me...
my face is not really sensitive and i dont really know whut kind of skin it is. if im not mistaken last time i took the test at clinique they said combination skin..
anyway.. mine is not the red blemish stuff.. and its not really visible..
just when touch like that can feel the biji biji. like got something inside cannot get out and has nothing on the surface.. =S whut is that actually..
what product should i use..[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]

thanx!

[quote name='faa' date='23 October 2010 - 09:52 AM' timestamp='1287798773' post='589453']
hi all ! im new here...
i saw a lot of topic in this website and tot maybe you can help me...
my face is not really sensitive and i dont really know whut kind of skin it is. if im not mistaken last time i took the test at clinique they said combination skin..
anyway.. mine is not the red blemish stuff.. and its not really visible..
just when touch like that can feel the biji biji. like got something inside cannot get out and has nothing on the surface.. =S whut is that actually..
what product should i use..[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]

thanx!
[/quote]

Hi Faa, this are white heads that are unable to come out. Would suggest polishing peel/exfoliant scrub and then clay pack. Will give you clear, glowing skin without bumps in a month! Please PM if interested to know more? Cheers!

I think i know what is that...it is whiteheads. when u press it, there is toothpaste like thing come out right...?? I will recommend u to use Monrose Sebum gel..Me n my cousins r using it, n they just said one thing 'it is great....:thumbup1:.' it gives very noticeable result in just few weeks. It reduced most of my whiteheads which used to have on my jawline.

[quote name='sofea' date='23 October 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1287837622' post='589462']<br>Hi Faa, this are white heads that are unable to come out.&nbsp;&nbsp;Would suggest polishing peel/exfoliant scrub and then clay pack.&nbsp;&nbsp;Will give you clear, glowing skin without bumps in a month! Please PM if interested to know more?&nbsp;&nbsp;Cheers!<br>[/quote]<br><br><br>

<div><br></div><div>hi! whut exfoliant scrub is that? how much? =S im a student..</div>

[quote name='jiawen' date='24 October 2010 - 04:21 PM' timestamp='1287904897' post='589472']
I think i know what is that...it is whiteheads. when u press it, there is toothpaste like thing come out right...?? I will recommend u to use Monrose Sebum gel..Me n my cousins r using it, n they just said one thing 'it is great....:thumbup1:.' it gives very noticeable result in just few weeks. It reduced most of my whiteheads which used to have on my jawline.
[/quote]

monroseis it.. i'll try check out their website.. i saw the thread about monrose also.. heard its kind of good.. tq..=)

hi
i have this same problem and the same question too ! but i am all smooth now , its simple and i can recommed u the place , its facial but with amazing results . will only share if u are really ready .contact me ;cindy.shape@gmail.com

There shud be whiteheads. I have few hundreds of them on my whole face last time..but now getting much much better ..u can use Monrose Purifying lotion or the sebum controller. worth trying..

i do have this biji biji thing on face sometimes, before my period..but i usually ignore it, as i notice if i put too much attention on them, there will spread and become worst :shakehead:

I m using Monrose sebum controller to to treat my blackheads and whiteheads ..so far the result is quite positive for me. At the same time, doing some masque on time is a very good step to reduce these biji biji thing on face.

[quote name='cheesepie' timestamp='1315300166' post='599465']
I m using Monrose sebum controller to to treat my blackheads and whiteheads ..so far the result is quite positive for me. At the same time, doing some masque on time is a very good step to reduce these biji biji thing on face.
[/quote]

yesh!