Sign in to follow this  
shani

Place To Eat

Hie,

I hope that you girls will help me out on this =/

My girlfriend's birthday is coming up, 15th October and i have been searching for nice place to dine in all over the internet and i came across a few but most of them are rather highly priced. I am currently working as an attachment in a law firm and not earning really much and is waiting for my CLP results to be release early next month with hopes that i can make it through the burial ground.

I took her to the Revolving Restaurant on her last year's birthday and she likes it very much because i can see her going around telling her friends and her uncles about it which is also a problem because i am afraid that i might raised last year's dinner standard a little bit too high and i had to do better this year so that it doesn't seem that i am going "backwards" if you know what i mean. I do not want to make her feel as though she has been "depreciated".

It took me quite a significant time to saved up for last year's birthday dinner based on the allowance that i was still receiving from my parents.

I am setting a maximum RM300.00 as budget and is looking for a cozy place so that we can just spent time talking after dinner.

Thanks in advance!