Sign in to follow this  
moshi moshi

How to fir up or make breast bigger?

[font="Trebuchet MS"][color="#0000ff"]Need some help here.

Now i was 34B, and i wana make it to 34C. But how?

1) F-Cup Cokkies?
2) Eat medicine?
3) Fir-up cream?
4) Treatment?

Any natural way?
[/color][/font]

Hi, there are many methods being used and products marketed but there is limited success as breast size depends on many factors such as genetics, chest muscle development. Once a woman delivers a child, breast will naturally be bigger .

i had the same problem like you and i have tried doing most of what you suggested but i gave up on doctors advise. So now i stick to natural method. I have regular massage about 6 weeks once from Frank. Frank advised me to develop chest muscles by going to gym or swimming. Once the chest muscles grow and strengthen,
the breast will also be better. So now i am doing regular excercises and sessions with Frank. I have seen a small improvement. Frank has advised mine will be slightly bigger after having babies.

Excercise and massage makes the breast firmer and fuller. Anyway i normally have complete body massage.

[quote name='moshi moshi' date='02 September 2010 - 09:41 AM' timestamp='1283391660' post='588364']

1) F-Cup Cokkies?
2) Eat medicine?
3) Fir-up cream?
4) Treatment?

Any natural way?
[/color][/font]
[/quote]

Hi, there are many methods being used and products marketed but there is limited success as breast size depends on many factors such as genetics, chest muscle development. Once a woman delivers a child, breast will naturally be bigger .

i had the same problem like you and i have tried doing most of what you suggested but i gave up on doctors advise. So now i stick to natural method. I have regular massage about 6 weeks once from Frank. Frank advised me to develop chest muscles by going to gym or swimming. Once the chest muscles grow and strengthen,
the breast will also be better. So now i am doing regular excercises and sessions with Frank. I have seen a small improvement. Frank has advised mine will be slightly bigger after having babies.

Excercise and massage makes the breast firmer and fuller. Anyway i normally have complete body massage.

I think B is a decent size.

My girlfriend how has a C kept on complaining it's too big -.- and it's very restrictive. It's not that i care about the size because i am not attracted to her because of that.

Whatever it is, to me, so as long as it's visible enough for people to distiguish that you are a female, i think it has done its job.

Be confident with what you have =)

My wife have the same problem. Her breast become smaller after preg. Maybe because she was dieting after preg. Now her breast become smaller. She said that I'm not doing my job god enuf.

My cup was 36B and now 36C....I went for breast massage weekly.
Where do you live?

[quote name='moshi moshi' timestamp='1283391660' post='588364']

1) F-Cup Cokkies?
2) Eat medicine?
3) Fir-up cream?
4) Treatment?

Any natural way?
[/color][/font]
[/quote]

[quote name='moshi moshi' timestamp='1283391660' post='588364']

1) F-Cup Cokkies?
2) Eat medicine?
3) Fir-up cream?
4) Treatment?

Any natural way?
[/color][/font]
[/quote]

My friend did told me that F-Cup Cookies does work... Mine is 34D and am satisfied with it.. plus constant massaging from my bf...