Sign in to follow this  
myV

Bliv Off with the heads! Does it work?

[size="3"]i've read rave reviews about singapore's bliv products. i've got big pores on my nose and i'm thinking of getting a bliv product to shrinken it. has anyone tried this product? can anyone recommend a good product to minimise pores?[/size]

[quote name='myV' date='28 August 2010 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1282978716' post='588231']
[size="3"]i've read rave reviews about singapore's bliv products. i've got big pores on my nose and i'm thinking of getting a bliv product to shrinken it. has anyone tried this product? can anyone recommend a good product to minimise pores?[/size]

[/quote]

Yes it does , it reduces my blackheads in just two weeks effectively as what it claims , but white head i think it needs more time
Before getting pore minimizing product i think you should get the blackhead reducing product first
Besides , Estee Lauder Idealist pore minimizing serum not bad too , it makes my skin very smooth ,
Good luck on trying the products :)

If i compare the Bliv one with the cellnique saloon one, i think Cellnique saloon one is more effective in reducing blakcheads. But i dun find it closing my pores.

If u r looking for one product which can tackle 2 problems, then i will recommend Monrose Sebum controller. I can't say enough about this lotion. I m on 3rd bottle of it already and I LOVE IT. :wub:It cleared most of my blackheads on face and the best part is it is REALLLLLLLY GOOD to shrink my pore size! seriously, my pores got minimized in just few days.

Guest Sharon T.
I've used it for the past three months and I've stopped getting blackheads. But my pores are still the same size tho :P

[quote name='fuji apple' date='30 August 2010 - 12:21 PM' timestamp='1283142100' post='588273']
If i compare the Bliv one with the cellnique saloon one, i think Cellnique saloon one is more effective in reducing blakcheads. But i dun find it closing my pores.

If u r looking for one product which can tackle 2 problems, then i will recommend Monrose Sebum controller. I can't say enough about this lotion. I m on 3rd bottle of it already and I LOVE IT. :wub:It cleared most of my blackheads on face and the best part is it is REALLLLLLLY GOOD to shrink my pore size! seriously, my pores got minimized in just few days.
[/quote]

[color="#ff8c00"][b]I agreed with fuji apple! Using the Monrose sebum lotion helps my skin to be less oily. My blackheads r lighter, less stubborn and disappearing...[/b][/color]

I hv never try B liv before..But i m using Monrose sebum lotion.

I have a very oily t-zone that constantly wears through my makeup and worse still is my chin which tends to break out in bad cystic acne once in a blue moon. After using the blackhead reducing lotion from Monrose, I've noticed that in a matter of weeks my face change in terms of smoothness and clarity. My t-zone has been less oily and the best is that I've had less acne breakouts and the ones that do occur have been eliminated quickly by the acne products. U can try it..

[quote name='lemonbaby' date='29 November 2010 - 03:06 PM' timestamp='1291014374' post='590419']
Is Bliv same as cellnique product?:unsure:
[/quote]

I think there r not the same..my fren told me the texture of the products r different.

[quote name='lemonbaby' timestamp='1291014374' post='590419']
Is Bliv same as cellnique product?:unsure:
[/quote]

[quote name='jiawen' timestamp='1294134788' post='591509']
I think there r not the same..my fren told me the texture of the products r different.
[/quote]

B'liv is also from Cellnique. You might want to read [url="http://corporate.cellnique.com/index.php/about-b-liv/"]this[/url].

[quote name='❤ MeL_B ❤' timestamp='1299564626' post='593813']
B'liv is also from Cellnique. You might want to read [url="http://corporate.cellnique.com/index.php/about-b-liv/"]this[/url].
[/quote]

[color="#ff8c00"][b]Oo, there r the same kaa..then why there have 2 types of sebum gel huh.[/b][/color]..:unsure:

[quote name='myV' timestamp='1282978716' post='588231']

[/quote]

I've tried B-Liv, it really does feel good on my blackheads - I use a combination of B-Liv and silver powder, and if I'm really anal, I top it off with a pore pack.

The Monrose sounds interesting though - where can I get it?

[quote name='Miss Aida' timestamp='1302459688' post='594918']
I've tried B-Liv, it really does feel good on my blackheads - I use a combination of B-Liv and silver powder, and if I'm really anal, I top it off with a pore pack.

The Monrose sounds interesting though - where can I get it?
[/quote]

[font="Verdana"][color="#ff8c00"][b]U can get Monrose products online..

www.mymonrose.com[/b][/color][/font]:D