Sign in to follow this  
V Dream Hair Studio

Oily Scalp

Steam Scalp Oil begins with a base of Jojoba Oil and uses the same aromatherapy,these products as they are pure, safe, and all their products are based on natural and use a natural product this a best for a hair and You may need to oil your scalp once a week or once a month,winter might see a weekly scalp oiling.

My skin is very much oily and it is very much helpful post for me. I got the very good beauty trips and tricks for beauty. It is very beneficial, and already started to go through your suggestions.

Oily hair and oily scalp are two very unpleasant problem. To prevent the appearance of oily hair, you need to select hair care products very carefully. Wash your hair using lukewarm or even cool water. A proper diet is also very important to maintain hair health.

Oily scalp is one of the major reason of hair loss in men, the best thing to keep your scalp dry is to use orgaic hair products and shampoo your hairs after every 2 or 3 days,

You can try to wash your hair more often but i think it will  cause other problems. 

cos i used to have oily scalp so i tried shampoos for oily hair. Sara shantelle's Head CPR hair shampoo is really good. it helped to remove the oil without being too harsh. even my hair started to grow out. 

i think you should give it a try! 

In order to control the oil on your scalp, you should use of tea bags. make sure they are just warm not too hot and apply them to your oily scalp. it helps to prevent excessive oil on the scalp by tightening the pores. leave it on scalps for few minutes and then wash your hair with shampoo.regular use of this home-made remedy will surely help you. :)

You can try to wash your hair more often but i think it will  cause other problems. 

cos i used to have oily scalp so i tried shampoos for oily hair. Sara shantelle's Head CPR hair shampoo is really good. it helped to remove the oil without being too harsh. even my hair started to grow out. 

i think you should give it a try! 

same ! i think my face started producing alot of oil and so my scalp got oily over time. 

so i started  to wash everyday but it was so bad for my scalp. 

my best friend introduced this product to me. now i am washing my hair fewer times cos the oil has gotten so much better!