Sign in to follow this  
bloobs

Which plastic surgery clinic is better ?

Hi everyone !

Ive recently visited these 2 clinics in hopes of getting my eyes done . but i dunno which is better . Dr Steve Wong's place looks more professional while Dr Victor Cheong's look like a standard clinic . also , when i went to Dr Steve Wong's office , they provided me with a before and after catalog . unfortunately for dr victor cheong's clinic , he didnt .

but dr steve wong told me what he wants to do with my eyes rather than wat i wanted . on the other hand dr victor cheong listened and offered me suggestions and everything !

though , im quite worried about scarring and all and Dr victor cheong's patients some of them have slighty obvious scars .

so i dunno .in terms of reputation , has anyone of u heard about any of them ? PLEASE give me ur feedback . im confused .

[b][i][font="'Lucida Sans Unicode"]double eyelid surgery ? if yes you can try another way but takes time..my friend use to stick those double eyelid sticker..and now she has double eyelid without putting on any sticker.. took her one year for this permanent result [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img][/font][/i][/b]

[quote name='bloobs' date='17 August 2010 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1282026113' post='587806']
Hi everyone !

Ive recently visited these 2 clinics in hopes of getting my eyes done . but i dunno which is better . Dr Steve Wong's place looks more professional while Dr Victor Cheong's look like a standard clinic . also , when i went to Dr Steve Wong's office , they provided me with a before and after catalog . unfortunately for dr victor cheong's clinic , he didnt .

but dr steve wong told me what he wants to do with my eyes rather than wat i wanted . on the other hand dr victor cheong listened and offered me suggestions and everything !

though , im quite worried about scarring and all and Dr victor cheong's patients some of them have slighty obvious scars .

so i dunno .in terms of reputation , has anyone of u heard about any of them ? PLEASE give me ur feedback . im confused .
[/quote]

Hi, please let me know if you have already done? Which one did u choose?

I have been to dr wong and all I can say is please be careful.
He is not helpful and he tells you what he wants not listening to the patients concerns.
I saw him in March this year and I wanted my eyebrows lifted but was told I needed a full forehead lift. I dont have the result I wanted and ended up paying more instead of the keyhole eyebrow lift I wanted which was less invasive and cheaper.
I now have to get my eyebrows done but not with dr wong!