Sign in to follow this  
wwiinn

Hair Loss Problem

im having hair loss problem too. started when i was in high shcool and now im in uni, still having da same problem. it is because of my oily scalp i guess but i wash my hair once a day, although it looks not so oily but i feel tat my hair is not growing in the middle part. b4 this i used hair tonic but it dint work. my hair nearly looks bald in da middle. im thingking of going for hair treatment, having 3 options:

1. Neeta's Herbal
2. Beijing 101
3. K care Shop

Can someone gv me sum advice or opinion which 1 2 go 2? or may b u someone can suggest me not to go to those treatment and intro me any particular useful and effective product...
Hope 2 heard sum reply and recommendation! Thanks =) Edited by wwiinn

[font="Garamond"][size="4"]My distance relative went to Neeta's Herbal and I see changes on her.
Since I'm not so close to her, that's all the thing that I know.
But I do see good effect (hair growing back) on her.
Hope this help. :rolleyes:[/size][/font]:D

Hi Wwiin,

I had the same problem too.. oily scalp and hair loss. When I went for scalp check, my hair follicles were clogged with oil, hence causing hair not to grow properly and hair fall.

No point going to KCare as they do not give proper advice. I used the deep cleansing shampoo they recommended, and Midori products + other hair tonics and they didn't work. Only made my hair ends dry and no change in scalp condition.
[url="http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.jhtml?brandId=5332"]
[/url] Edited by JaYyy

o..is there any outlet or any shops tat i can get the product in Malaysia? How does it cost? expensive? one of my consideration for those treatment r nt cheap ...haha...u jz use its deep cleanser? do u use its tonic or other product as well? Edited by wwiinn

In my opinion, I think it is better to use good products at home than to go for scalp treatments because you save a lot in the long term. Besides, it is possible to maintain our own scalp if we put in time and effort to do so :) Edited by JaYyy

[quote name='icebergcool' date='17 August 2010 - 10:36 PM' timestamp='1282055773' post='587839']
Yun Nam no good? i plan to give a try...but worry, ppl told me it is expensive....:(
[/quote]

Yes I heard it is expensive... you should just try better products first. Treatments should be last resort... unless you are really experiencing very bad hair thinning :( I am speaking from my own experience.

Jayyy

O... ic ... r u staying in singapore? Phyto has how many types of hair shampoo? which 1 r u using? need 2 use tonic? around how much for how many ml?

By the way, do u heard abt Nioxin and shiseido? how was it? its quite hard for me 2 get phyto, as u say d nearest is in s'pore...if i cant get phyto, i might try either one 1st....hehehe.....

Thanks for ur advice and recommendation :D Edited by wwiinn

[quote name='wwiinn' date='18 August 2010 - 01:55 AM' timestamp='1282067745' post='587845']
Jayyy

O... ic ... r u staying in singapore? Phyto has how many types of hair shampoo? which 1 r u using? need 2 use tonic? around how much for how many ml?

By the way, do u heard abt Nioxin and shiseido? how was it? its quite hard for me 2 get phyto, as u say d nearest is in s'pore...if i cant get phyto, i might try either one 1st....hehehe.....

Thanks for ur advice and recommendation :D
[/quote]

Oh ya I've heard of those 2 brands but never tried. Nioxin is for hair fall I heard. I tried Reagen shampoo before too.. you heard of it? Edited by JaYyy

Jayyy..

O...ok, which means u r using 3 type of its product izit? one deep cleans, one normal shampoo and one tonic (serum)? 200 ml can last for around how long? can u list down the full name of those products u using? then i will try to ask my fren whether can help me 2 get it or not =)

thanks a lot for ur sharing! u r so nice and friendly wei! :)appreciate it much :D

Jayyy
haha...ok....may i know r u a m or f? n do u mind to tell me how old r u? :)

Can i know how much do u get for each? the outlet name in s'pore is sephora or phyto? locate in orchard road izit? (base on phto wedsite u gave) :Dtat means u jz use its product like twice a week? then d other day use other brand?:) How long do u use phyto products d?

Thanks so much for ur reply :D Edited by wwiinn

[quote name='phei' date='16 August 2010 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1281970214' post='587786']
[font="Garamond"][size="4"]My distance relative went to Neeta's Herbal and I see changes on her.
Since I'm not so close to her, that's all the thing that I know.
But I do see good effect (hair growing back) on her.
Hope this help. :rolleyes:[/size][/font]:D
[/quote]

Jayyy

So, did u feel ur hair growing and reduce hair fall? :) wats d name of d shampoo tat u interchange? who intro tis product 2 u? when will u go n get d stock again?
sorry for asking u so many question, but i would like 2 noe...hehe....:D Edited by wwiinn

Ya now when I wash my hair and comb it after that, my hair doesn't fall so much like before. Can say reduce by more than 50%... so it's normal fall rate now. I interchange with Phyto's other daily shampoo, anti-aging shampoo and hair loss shampoo too.

My friend in Singapore intro these products to me.. and I saw a lot of advertisements in magazines too. No problem for asking questions, I was also curious to find out more before I tried them. However, I wasn't very worried because these products are 100% botanical and I know that they will not harm my hair/scalp even if they are not so suitable.

My friend will be coming back this weekend.. if you're interested I can ask her if she can get stock.

Jayyy

ok..thanks lot...so, i'm as a 1st time user, which products would u suggest me 2 use 1st? hehe...izit d 3 products tat u list down in d previous post? if ur friend help me buy, will get 30% off oso izit? :D

i will inform u if i need ur fren help by tmr k? :)by the way, how m i going 2 contact u? do u mind 2 gv me ur number? will sms u if i wan:) u can email me ur number to my email add :wiinn@live.com

Thanks million:D Edited by wwiinn

Hi wwiin,

If your hair loss is quite serious and your scalp is oily, yes I recommend those 3 products because that's what I used too. Edited by JaYyy

Jayyy
the price listed in the sephora website is nt d exact price izit? y d price stated in sephora looks cheaper 1? :) Edited by wwiinn

Hi wwiin,

The Sephora prices are in USD... and haven't include shipping..

Don't worry.. the price listed is definitely the best price you can find :)

Hair loss problem is occur due to a level of hormone, balanced in diet,negative emotional outcome and create anxiety and stress, both in men and women this way you suffer from a hair loss,you must do a deep conditioning,you do a daily massage with a oil and you use a coconut oil,or almond oil and take a healthy food like fruit,juice,and vegetables and you use a henna,egg and this things a best to stop a hair loss.