Sign in to follow this  
cindybabe

Full Body Massage

Hi,

Realising that I misssed out the classified section where my ads supposed to go..my apologies.

Would all of you who posted your service, best place to so this is in the classified section. Cheers!

i started going back to Frank in Sept after a long layoff,, after that i think i have been a few times. The latest was last week when i was already near the place after work b ut heavy rain came. i waited for sometime in the car but the rain got heavier and even the umbrella never hepled. Lucky i had hot shower and a very satisfying massage. But i had to drive back in wet dress...LOL  

good monday. fantastic day. lovely weather. great friends. amazing clients.

text me for monday appointment, outcall - direct to you - get promo rates for today!

take care.

Good Day

I'm provide full body massage..
I do out call.
If intrested please email me.
tnesh537@gmail.com.

Low prices

Full body massage with aroma oil for your comfort and relaxation. KL / PJ area

* Cover most area within Klang Valley. For area not within Klang Valley, rates are negotiable.

* ONLY rm90 for 2 hours session. For 1.5 hours session, rm70.

* Outcall to your home / hotel

* Incall only on weekdays

* Open to any ladies of any age and background

* Genuine massage with professional male masseur ( local chinese )

* Able to converse well enough in the English language

Call / Text 01137443751 for reservation and more details.

Regards,

Leo (Masseur) 
Edited by true.massage

yeah after some months I met Frank for an appointment a few days back. It was just really nice. Especially after some months of inactivity. Any of you here still go to Frank?.

Hai Ladies ....

Would you like to try out a new massuer ? Pls do contact me for a trial massage session (only for new client)

lncmass21@gmail.com

Edited by Jack Kelana

yeah you are right after some months it is always a very good feel after massage. I too just went for one to Frank. It is really nice and and my lower back is much better.

hey guys i am having appointments almost every month these few months. i really need this ...work and life is so stressful lately with so many things running in mind.

Sometimes i just despair so i try to be active in the evening with jogs in my housing estate. I  go for appointments to Frank to destress. I feel so much better after my appts with Frank. At least my tension goes off for a couple of days. Hope life at work and in my life turns for the better....    

Many thanks to Ms lee who found me from here and has tried my massage and being a regular now...thanks Ms Lee.For those who wanna try out a new massuer.. email
lncmass21@gmail.com
thank you ladies...... 

Edited by Jack Kelana

Many thanks to Ms lee who found me from here and has tried my massage and being a regular now...thanks Ms Lee.For those who wanna try out a new massuer..pls contact me at 019 3063391 or email
lncmass20@gmail.com or
lovenudichrs@yahoo.com
thank you ladies...... 

Hi, just to respect our lady forummers here, pls sell your service under Classified.

Hi Lyn... its true... life and work is hectic...I also do walks, excercise, massage etc but let me say. it is not easy...Even massage with Frank i have posponed so many times ....the rainy season does not help. it seems to rain during peak hour. Any way, i made an appoinment with Frank this weekend day time  hoping to beat the rain. Take care

Hi all.

glad to know there is an open forum to discuss on health n beauty.
I am Daniel, Malay, 43yo from JB.

Am offering full body massage to lady in hotel room.

drop me an email for mor detail.
DanielYusoff[at]gmail.com

Its a rat race in KL Lina...Not easy to work and stay in KL. Work stress, traffic jams, home pressure etc all contribute to our tensed live....There is no escape except to manage the stress and hope we keep our heads..LOL. From here i notice you do have massages as part of tension relieving excercise. I also go to Frank but not on a regular basis due to work ..difficult for me to make some free time as something always crops up when ever i make an appointment.  I like to go to Frank when ever i do get a chance, which is not often anyway.

Full body oil massage for your comfort and relaxation. (Traditional Body Massage)

* Cover most area within KL and PJ

* Get rid of stress, body ache and discomfort

* Outcall to your home / hotel.

* Open to ladies of any age and background

* Genuine massage by well trained male masseur and GOOD rates. 

* Able to converse well enough in the English language

Genuine request only. 

For your comfort and relaxation, feel free to call / text 017-6989788

Dear all,

My name is Danny and im 35 years old. I'm a malay freelance male massage therapist for almost 3 1/2 years now.

I'm offering a full body aromatherapy including breasts massage. For those who are much interested in Yoni massage,

I would only do it upon request and after Q&A via email and i'll provide u my contact details. I'm strictly PROFESSIONAL !!!

1. 1 hour Full body aromatherapy [ RM80.00 ]

2. half hour Yoni massage [ RM50.00 ]

*Only outgoing calls. Klang Valley only [ place provided by client ]

** 10am-7pm [ time slot subject to availbility ]

If you are interested, pls inbox me at:   danny.mohd18@yahoo.com

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to offer you my service.

Edited by DannyM