Sign in to follow this  
cindybabe

Full Body Massage

www.mindbodyserenity.webs.com

Giving care and respect, sensual body massage can give a very special, heightened moment for you.

My Protocol
===========

After I arrive at your home, hotel or apartment, I will greet you, introduce myself, and we can talk about the session, about whatever you'd like as I begin to set up and create a sacred space within the room and surrounding the massage area. This include aromatherapy candles.

What I used
==========

I use Moroccan Rose Bath & Massage Oil from Body Shop. I may also use other rose massage oil if the former is not available.

Rose petals to sprinkle over the body and various aromatherapy essential oils will be available for you to choose from (upon request) to ignite the senses. You will be covered with a sheet (and also blanket - also upon request) to ensure your warmth and comfort.

The outcall charges to your house/apartment/hotel are:
1.5 hours: RM115 + RM20 (toll/petrol)
2 hours: RM145 + RM20 (toll/petrol)

Or, come over to Empire Subang:
1.5 hours: RM115
2 hours: RM145

Rate for optional Sensual Yoni
Add RM15 to the above.

Promotions
Returning Customer
20% off the above rate

Recommend A Friend
Rebate of RM10 goes to person who recommends.

For every 5 visits/massages
Free 1 Full Body massage

Confidentiality Assured.
Pls contact call/SMS/WhatsApp Ryan Chan 012-264 3703, mindbodyserenity@yahoo.com for bookings. For outstation clients, pls book 2 weeks in advance.

Thanks!

Edited by mindbodyserenity

Hello there,  not much feed back on massages nowadays. I am still going to Frank but have missed some appointments due to my busy work. Need to de-stress as work place tension is getting worse. Have already made appt to see him this week after work.

Wednesday Promo
Traditional massage @ RM50 for 90mins
Yoni massage @ RM150 for 120mins
Outcall only. Inbox me for appointment today (11/12/13)

Wish all a great wednesday ahead...!!! (y)

Hi I have gone to Frank 6 times this year to de-stress, latest last week. My lower back pain is less now. His massage is good and he also stretches my back. Of course he said the pain will not disappear like magic but will take time. I am glad I found him. 

Merry Xmas and a Happy New year folks.    

Hi Folks,

Frank seems to be busy this month....handling his regulars. I was trying to get him last week but not successful. Now with year coming to end.... will be hard to get him .trying to get him this week as next week is already new year.

Merry Xmas and Happy New year folks .

hello

traditional relaxing massage
stress? body pain? tired?
text me for appointment
available for outcall only - KL area

happy 2014. have a great year ahead.

I too found hard to get appt from Frank in Dec.Either he is booked or taking break. I also could not have it in Jan due to office and CNY. But he made up for the disappointment by giving me an excellent massage over the weekend.   Lucky he was available.

I have not come in here for a very very long time. But I still go for appointments with Frank on and off .There is not much news of activities here lately. Come on folks write something. As long as informative it will be good.

good day to u

massage can make u feel human again

traditional massage, yoni massage

I do outcall - home, hotel

text me to book your appointment

ease body pain, tiredness, stress, improve blood flow

kindly apologise for disturbing

wishing you a great day ahead

SHAM

I am anthony, chinese massuer with many years of experience. I provide in-call or out-call massage services at jb area but occasionally also in KL. I know many of you ladies here have worries about meeting new massuer. Well, stop worrying and email me at anthony73_sg@yahoo.com and we shall discuss more arrangement prior to our massage session. I am sure you will feel more comfortable in that way. Look forward to your enquiries.

Have a nice day!

Warmest Regards,

Anthony

Dear Ladies,

How are your doing there? I am Leo here. I am a male masseur offering a full aromatherapy body massage to your selected hotel or home notably in KL area. A full body rub from head to toe is provided throughout the massage session with aroma oil and lotion applied to give you the utmost comfort and relaxation. I welcome ladies of all background. My rates are only 90 ringgit for a full 2 hours massage. No extra charges for transportation fees.

I can speak and converse in English fluently. Do feel free to drop me a line at 01137443751. You may drop me a text also if calls unanswered. Have a good day. 

Leo

Edited by true.massage

www.mindbodyserenity.webs.com

Giving care and respect, sensual body massage can give a very special, heightened moment for you.

My Protocol
===========

After I arrive at your home, hotel or apartment, I will greet you, introduce myself, and we can talk about the session, about whatever you'd like as I begin to set up and create a sacred space within the room and surrounding the massage area. This include aromatherapy candles.

What I used
==========

I use Moroccan Rose Bath & Massage Oil from Body Shop. I may also use other rose massage oil if the former is not available.

Rose petals to sprinkle over the body and various aromatherapy essential oils will be available for you to choose from (upon request) to ignite the senses. You will be covered with a sheet (and also blanket - also upon request) to ensure your warmth and comfort.

The outcall charges to your house/apartment/hotel are:
1.5 hours: RM115 + RM20 (toll/petrol)
2 hours: RM145 + RM20 (toll/petrol)

Or, come over to Empire Subang:
1.5 hours: RM115
2 hours: RM145

Rate for optional Sensual Yoni
Add RM15 to the above.

Promotions
Returning Customer
20% off the above rate

Recommend A Friend
Rebate of RM10 goes to person who recommends.

For every 5 visits/massages
Free 1 Full Body massage

Confidentiality Assured.
Pls contact call/SMS/WhatsApp Ryan Chan 012-264 3703, mindbodyserenity@yahoo.com for bookings. For outstation clients, pls book 2 weeks in advance.

Thanks!

Edited by mindbodyserenity

I have been postponing my sessions with Frank since Jan this year. Difficult to believe that i cant spare some time. Always something with work, personal and now the rain in the evening. I miss his massages. Hopefully, the rain wont spoil it again. 

Hi Carol, been a very long time since i went for an any massages..probably more than 1 1/2 years. This is also the reason i did not write anything. Finally i went back to Frank, my regular, for an appointment. It was very good. nice feeling after a long time without massages.

2 hours session : rm90 . A full body massage with aroma oil. Done by pleasant looking male masseur. Confidentiality and discreet assured. Outcall mode. 

Do call / text 01137443751 for reservation or any enquiry. Feel free to leave a message if calls unanswered. 

Regards,

Leo