Sign in to follow this  
cindybabe

Full Body Massage

thanks forum for info on massages. it is informative. anyway went again for an appointment last Saturday...my second with Frank. He massaged very well with the right amount of pressure and also did some stretching. I had this nagging pain on the lower back . I would not say it has disappeared but it has improved.  

Lower back problem is very common...even I also have the pain. Frank has told me many times, posture is important. But I am  more comfortable not sitting straight. I know it is not good. The sad part is I also do not try to help myself. But I always feel better after massage from Frank. I always tell Frank to concentrate on that area. He not only obliges but is also a good masseur.   

FULL BODY RELAXING MASSAGE

Hi,I am Sean. Chinese Male Massage Therapist,

I provide outcall Professional Full Body Relaxing Massage, Healing Therapy Massage & Sensual massage for Man & Woman at the comfort of your hotel room in Kuching.

1.5Hour RM120/Subsequent every 30 minutes/ RM20

You can give me a call if you want & please make an appointment  in advance.(No obligations).

CALL NOW@ 017-2207511-

Email - raymondmassage789@gmail.com

Edited by SeanRaymond

dear friends & clients

tuesday promo (23rd july)

traditional relaxing massage, yoni massage

availability from 9pm to 4am

outcall - direct to your home/hotel

pm or email for appointment - sham.massage@yahoo.com

wishing all a good day ahead

Hi there, i have been massaged by Frank. i do it in 3 star hotels. He lets us the option to select. The 3 star hotel rates are about RM130-180. However, most of older hotels are a bit run down, so he tries to get newer hotels. If he gets 2 clients for the day at the same place. he will split the cost. I paid an additional RM80.00 for the room as he managed to get another client to share the cost. It was worth it as i felt very secure. I doubt he will have appointments in dinghy or some low class hotels, which i have not encountered. He has advised me previously not to book any low class hotels as he will not turn up in that kind of hotels. 

dear all,

two days promo for festive season!

5/8 & 6/8

traditional relaxing massage & yoni massage

outcall, direct to your own convenience

ym / fb / email for appointment - sham.massage@yahoo.com

wishing all a good day ahead

hi went for an appointment with Frank over the weekend. It was good as ever but what surprised me was a 30% discount which i never expected. he said only his regular clients get the discoun during this fasting month only. He said it will be normal price after Raya

Hi Ladies,

I am anthony, chinese male age 39. I am in massage line for over few years in Singapore. I provide professional soothing and relaxing full body massage to ladies only.

Outcall Charges in JB : RM90 per 1.5 hours (full body massage) - negotiable.

Occasionally travel to KL as well. Charges will remain the same but inclusive of room if in KL.

Any enquiries, arrangement or booking, please email me at anthony73_sg@yahoo.com

Look forward to hear from you soon. If you need my contact number, please email me also. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Anthony.

Edited by anthony73

Hi

I never tried before and reading your reviews here seems like frank and joe is recommended. Can anyone please tell me whats the procedure like?

Thanks

I went for an appointment with Frank after a break of 2 months, my 4th . I feel good after the session. My back pain has also improved,,,not completely yet. I started going a couple of months ago only.  I am more confident now and relaxed during the appointment.  

Hi friends, all therapists may do massages differently but they should cover all the body as they promised to. The point to remember is if they are good and have good knowledge. I am with Frank for last 3 years. I canvouch for him. If you are comfortable with someone, it is best you stick with them. 

Hi friends, all therapists may do massages differently but they should cover all the body as they promised to. The point to remember is if they are good and have good knowledge. I am with Frank for last 3 years. I canvouch for him. If you are comfortable with someone, it is best you stick with them. 

YES agreed!!!

Hi Lin, i think he was away, should be back now. He did tell me in August when i had my appt that he will be away for a week or two and should be back in the third week of September. I am also looking forward for an appointment.

promoting my art of work.

traditional massage - $50 for 1 hour.

yoni massage - $200 for 3 hours.

available for outcall only.

ease body pain, relieve stress, control and connect to your inner energy.

text me for appointment/booking.

wishing u a good day ahead.

stay healthy!

Hi after a long time it feels good to have massage from Frank. Actually i have been to 2 others, once when in Penang and Malacca when i was on holiday. Somehow i get drawn to Frank. I cant actually describe it. I think it is his approach. 

Hi ladies.... Looking for a massuer? Wanted to try a new massuer ? Try me... A brief intro .. I'm doing this not for living but as my passion towards massage.... I'm 33 from Kajang.
How to contact me .. 018 2554 543
or lovenudichrs@yahoo.com

hi there, maria here, i did actually in need of a massage n when my hubby did ask me why dont i try yoni massage i start google around, i love to have a go but i seriously wants a sensual touch from lady, do anyone know any lady masseuse doing yoni, dont mind paying her transport charges or air ticket, thanks