Sign in to follow this  
cindybabe

Full Body Massage

Hi Lina, I recently had appt with Frank, After such a long long time. I felt so good. I felt bad as I went late by about 2 hours...caught in the rain. I expected him to be annoyed to keep him waiting but he was very understanding. Despite driving in the heavy rain and peak hour traffic jam......his massage made my day LOL.

Hi Ladies,

I am anthony, chinese male age 39. I am in massage line for over few years in Singapore. I provide professional soothing and relaxing full body massage to ladies only.

Outcall Charges in JB : RM90 per 1.5 hours (full body massage) - negotiable.

Occasionally travel to KL as well. Charges will remain the same but inclusive of room if in KL.

Any enquiries, arrangement or booking, please email me at anthony73_sg@yahoo.com

Look forward to hear from you soon. If you need my contact number, please email me also. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Anthony.

Edited by anthony73

[quote name='kathylee' timestamp='1346675181' post='612632']
I read here but dont write. I must thank this forum for introducing Frank to me. I have been having massages from him since 2010. I like him for his professionalism. I am writing now on Lyns fever here. Readers and therapists must make sure they provide accurate answers for the benefit of others. Franks answer is accurate.
[/quote]

Hi Its true what you think of Frank. I found him by accident......while browsing around. I used to have massages once in a while from someone else but after discovering Frank... i am sticking to him..When ever I feel like having one , i go to him.

You can try mindbodyserenity, Will- nice gentlemen. saw his post sometime back here and decided to go for a full body massage twice in November but could not find time for this month. He can come over to your home but most of the time he operates in TTDI and KLCC area. He has this inflatable mattress that he bring to my place but it was too firm, so I have to bring out my mattress. May go again when I clear my annual leave before end of December. Just ask for lavender oil as I found the rose oil a bit too strong for me.

Hi Ladies,

I am a Chinese male from KL, a certified massage therapist in Full Body and Sport Massage. I have been doing outcall massage in Sydney, Australia for a while and will return to KL for Xmas and New Year break. As I do not have my own place, I will be doing outcall service also when I am back in KL for 2 weeks. I will be covering mostly K.L and P.J areas.

Please feel free to email me at outcallmass@gmail.com for more details and my contact number.

Cheers,
Bon

Edited by BON

Hi Its true what you think of Frank. I found him by accident......while browsing around. I used to have massages once in a while from someone else but after discovering Frank... i am sticking to him..When ever I feel like having one , i go to him.

Hello Susan, me too started going to him. Actually he is my regular but i had a couple of months break and LOL. Actually am trying to have one more before the year ends. Have a great new year.

Massage is the manipulation of superficial and deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue to enhance function, aid in the healing process, and promote relaxation and well-being.

Hello there. I'm Sham from KL.

Promoting my art of work:

Traditional full body massage

Yoni massage

Manhood massage

Kindly PM for full details, i'm available for outcall to client's place (hotel, apt, house, etc)

I do massage for male, female, shemale.. any human being are welcome. No hanky panky, just pure work of massage. 

Email : sham.massage@yahoo.com

FB : Sham Adam (sham.massage@yahoo.com)

Wishing all best of luck for 2013.. thank you 2012 - u've been very great!

Happy new year. 2012 has changed to 2013 .... Year had changed, wat bout you? ...if you are looking for change in masseur... Then you may continue reading :-) As to promote myself to this community, Giving out free massage trials for the first 5 ppl ...... Outcall Hotel / home in klang valley area ... If hotel I Dun mind bearing half the charges ... Mail me for enquiry or booking..... rss_kl@yahoo.com

One more thing the masseur has to be decent looking. I don't wanna someone old, crumbly or yucky looking doing the massage. Good features are a plus. No big moustache. Not hairy I mean some men are hairy. I'm not into hairy stuff.

And to all you guys out there promoting your services. Tiptop massage is excellent however if it is delivered by someone who looks good makes it more comfortable

Rheajohnson, body massage is supposed to make us feel good. It won't damage the skin unless your skin is sensitive to oil or lotion when rubbed on.

Dear friends & clients,

Thank you for those who have already did their sessions with me since i first posted up my ad here. I appreciate your time, trust and I hope this process will continue to help those who are in need of healthy mind, body and soul.

Traditional full body massage

Manhood massage

Yoni massage

Kindly contact me through my email: sham.massage@yahoo.com

Feel free to inquire anything that you want to so you will be clear of what you need and what I can do to help.

Available outcall - hotels, apts, condos, etc

Hope to hear more from all.

Wishing all a good day ahead.

I provide full body massage (relaxation/aromatherapy) with additional YONI massage services for women.

Previously trained tradition oil massage and now I've been venturing into providing yoni massages after
having introduced and trained under a tradiotional massage guru. For those who are interested to try the
complete yoni massage, please do sms or call me at 014 9739 319 Bobby for bookings or for any inquiries.

Yoni massage therapy is about bodily healing through stimulation of the feminine Divine passage "The Yoni"
and experiencing a whole new level of a sexual stimulation connecting your Divine body, heart and soul".

Highly beneficial for the women who are under stress/depression, release tension from the genital muscles,
increase comfortness during pregnancy, and experience a whole new level of sexual stimulation.

Normal charges are RM150 for 2-3 hours full body + yoni massage.

Please be assured that I am strictly a professional, giving my fullest respect to all my customers.
Just for your info, I'm a mix indian at early 40s, being a true Malaysian.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a great day and happy massage!!!
call me at 014 9739 319 Bobby

all seem to talk about how many times having massages. i also go to Frank and i kinda like his massage but dont have time. last year i went 3 or 4 times to him. This year i have not gone yet as i always cancel my appointment when someting comes up. But he is nice and understanding.

I am a newbie here. I always wanted a massage but never did. But sometime ago my friend heard Franks name being mentioned for massage. Am scared to go to guys so I searched the net for info. I got an appointment with Frank but I almost cancelled it as I was a bit scared. Somehow on that day I finally saw Frank. He is polite and behaved well which i like. His massage was good. Now i am looking  for regular appointments.

As for you all who may be interested, please do your own research before going to any therapists.   

after 7 months layoff i got an appt with Frank........1st this year. i notice that he has begun to include some stretching after massage. it went on well with his professional approach. It was also not painful as he applied just the right pressure.  

thanks forum for info on massages. it is informative. anyway went again for an appointment last Saturday...my second with Frank. He massaged very well with the right amount of pressure and also did some stretching. I had this nagging pain on the lower back . I would not say it has disappeared but it has improved.  

Hi Su, how is your massage appts coming along. I went towards last year end after some lay off.  As usual I went to Frank and got started again with regular appts. I  think he has put in some varaitions. It is nice after the appts. Even with the haze around, i went 2 days back. I really feel good. Any way take care Su...Bye