Sign in to follow this  
cindybabe

Full Body Massage

hello there my name is dainel and I am from PJ. I have been a massage therapist + trainer and also healing stress therapist. its only for outcall or at your home around PJ and KL. A perfect clean massage for your sastify.

1. Full body aromatherapy herbal
2. Yoni massage
3. Stress Healing massage ( a healing touch on back arms + shoulder + head)

I am 27 years old with and 3 years experiences. mix indian guy.. do mail me at [email="mrdainel@gmail.com"][color="#0f72da"]mrdainel@gmail.com[/color][/email] for women of all races are wellcome. Lets start a peace of life..

hello there my name is dainel and I am from PJ. I have been a massage therapist + trainer and also healing stress therapist. its only for outcall or at your home around PJ and KL. A perfect clean massage for your sastify.

2. Yoni massage

I am 27 years old with and 3 years experiences. mix indian guy.. do mail me at [email="mrdainel@gmail.com"][color=#0F72DA]mrdainel@gmail.com[/color][/email] for women of all races are wellcome. Lets start a peace of life..

you also can visit my site:

[url="http://www.skillpages.com/consultant-body-massage-therapist-healing-stress/kuala-lumpur-malaysia/mr.dainel?preview=1"]http://www.skillpages.com/consultant-body-massage-therapist-healing-stress/kuala-lumpur-malaysia/mr.dainel?preview=1[/url]

After reading so much here, i called Frank for appointment. i am dissapointed he dont want to massage me. I told him i had fever for about 2 days will take panadol before the appointment. He still say cannot must make sure no fever. Best wait for a few days. Why cannot massage i already took panadol.

Hi lyn.k1981 yes its better if u recover from your fever then only u get the massage... For me massage is a relaxing moment.. Its enjoyable so when you are in a good condition you will enjoy the moment.. The best way wait until u heal ok..Get well soon

[quote name='lyn.k1981' timestamp='1346146622' post='612418']
After reading so much here, i called Frank for appointment. i am dissapointed he dont want to massage me. I told him i had fever for about 2 days will take panadol before the appointment. He still say cannot must make sure no fever. Best wait for a few days. Why cannot massage i already took panadol.
[/quote]

Hi lyn, try do some foot reflexology massage to cool down your fever. Try my therapist, 2 days of high fever and gone with one session. Here's his email [font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]aaronamused@gmail.com[/size][/font]

Finally had appointment with Frank....my first..Wow it was good. Going again next month. He also explained about fever and body. Now i understand. Edited by lyn.k1981

The reason Frank give on fever is different.He said fever mean something wrong with body ...can be anything from bacteria, medicine etc....He said mild one will go away on its own but the high fever for a few days must check,,,maybe flu virus, bacteria or from some chemical produce by body. Some name he mentioned i dont know. He said if fever for few days best see doctor.

I read here but dont write. I must thank this forum for introducing Frank to me. I have been having massages from him since 2010. I like him for his professionalism. I am writing now on Lyns fever here. Readers and therapists must make sure they provide accurate answers for the benefit of others. Franks answer is accurate.

[quote name='dainel' timestamp='1346050959' post='612353']

2. Yoni massage

I am 27 years old with and 3 years experiences. mix indian guy.. do mail me at [email="mrdainel@gmail.com"][color=#0F72DA]mrdainel@gmail.com[/color][/email] for women of all races are wellcome. Lets start a peace of life..

you also can visit my site:

[url="http://www.skillpages.com/consultant-body-massage-therapist-healing-stress/kuala-lumpur-malaysia/mr.dainel?preview=1"]http://www.skillpage...ainel?preview=1[/url]
[/quote]

hola ladies.. i feel interest to wrote in here and firstly i would like to congrats to my new therapist which i found his contact in here.. actually i've been done several massage before and its been a while my body didn't pampered with soft hand. so last week i just check on my google about massage and i found this site.. this site was really awesome. many tips that i found in here. and im interest on massage as well as yoni massage. firstly im interest on frank because most of the comments wrote on him was good so i feel its hard to make and appointment with him becoz to many customer lorr and very long to wait lorrr. so while tru this site i found this post. yup it was mr dainel so i wrote an email to him..
and he reply with a great maner and we make an appoinment last saturday in my house. when first i saw him i taught he was a business man cos his dress was very cool. His always full of smile and a polite person..

He is a good massage therapists actually and aslo quite smart guy with brownies skin. im dont mind to share my personal things with him coz i feel comfortable while talk with him. He is a good listener too. i like his healing stress massage thrapy on my neck and arms.. it realy make my day stressless n was great too hehe :P.. so we did massage for one and half hours and it was really a good moment because he treat me well.. i did massage whole body with stress healing thrapy and also a brest massage too.. unfortunately we didnt have time to do yoni massage cause i have some work to do on that time. so mabe this week or next week will make an appointment with him.. if you want to try for my sugesstion just e-mail him at [email="mrdainel@gmail.com"]mrdainel@gmail.com[/email] and i got his cell number but he said only for the costumer that make an appointment with him will get his number thru the email. so sorry cant give you in here.. thats all and see ya :takepicture:

www.mindbodyserenity.webs.com

Giving care and respect, sensual body massage can give a very special, heightened moment for you.

My Protocol
===========

After I arrive at your home, hotel or apartment, I will greet you, introduce myself, and we can talk about the session, about whatever you'd like as I begin to set up and create a sacred space within the room and surrounding the massage area. This include aromatherapy candles.

What I used
==========

I use Moroccan Rose Bath & Massage Oil from Body Shop. I may also use other rose massage oil if the former is not available.

Rose petals to sprinkle over the body and various aromatherapy essential oils will be available for you to choose from (upon request) to ignite the senses. You will be covered with a sheet (and also blanket - also upon request) to ensure your warmth and comfort.

The outcall charges to your house/apartment/hotel are:
1.5 hours: RM115 + RM20 (toll/petrol)
2 hours: RM145 + RM20 (toll/petrol)

Or, come over to Empire Subang:
1.5 hours: RM115
2 hours: RM145

Rate for optional Sensual Yoni
Add RM15 to the above.

Promotions
Returning Customer
20% off the above rate

Recommend A Friend
Rebate of RM10 goes to person who recommends.

For every 5 visits/massages
Free 1 Full Body massage

Confidentiality Assured.
Pls contact call/SMS/WhatsApp Ryan Chan 012-264 3703, mindbodyserenity@yahoo.com for bookings. For outstation clients, pls book 2 weeks in advance.

Thanks!

Edited by mindbodyserenity

hi ladies, looking for authentic ayurvedic massage? i have been in this line for 10 plus years. i am a lady of course. i charge 60rm perhour for a full body head to toe including naik peranakan (womb rejuvenation massage.home and hotel service. using only ayurvedic herbal oil. call me sharika 0105482426

Hi Trisha, I have already been 7 times so far this year. Missed all this last year. Only once i tried a new therapist recommended here in June as my regular Frank was not able to give an appt. In fact i am continuing with Frank. Frank has not lost any of his touch yet...LOL. It is good also to get his opinion on many things.

hello gurls,, today i weak up with in a great mood because last night i've a great massage with my theraphy.. it was great... who need the contact please do PM me here okay.. and one more your body dose need massage ones a month you a good healty lisestyle.. it makes your blood circulatory system functions smooth and well.. ;)

HI LADIES. I AM YVONNE I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS FORUM REGULARLY. I DO GO FOR MASSAGE REGLARLY. MY REGULAR MASSAGE THERAPIST IS SAM, SINCE AYEAR AGO. I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH OTHER THERAPISTS MENTIONED IN THIS FORUM. I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND SAM TO ALL LADIE WHO WANT TO TRY OUT SOMETHING NEW. SAM DOES FULL BODY AND ALSO YONI. HE IS A REALLY GOOD AND, BASED IN BANGSAR, KL. ANY ONE NEEDS SAMS CONTACT, PLS MAI ME : yvonne.85roses@gmail.com.

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Ladies,[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Stressed out and tired of late ?[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Not to worry...[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Presenting a relaxing body massage therapy only for female and woman with high stress levels...[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Offered by a trained professional. On call service based on the convenience of our client. [/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Private and confidential session by an experienced professional and let your tired body be massaged by experienced hands.[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Guaranteed stress reliever and testimony from many satisfied clintele.[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Our expert will only take bookings/ appointment and will provide appointment date and time after screening .[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Please write to [email="lanjang69@gmail.com"]lanjang69@gmail.com[/email] for appointment and booking. House calls or hotel bookings to your preference.[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]We regret to inform that this service currently is for Klang Valley and PJ only .[/font][/size]