Sign in to follow this  
cindybabe

Full Body Massage

www.mindbodyserenity.webs.com

Giving care and respect, sensual body massage can give a very special, heightened moment for you.

My Protocol
===========

After I arrive at your home, hotel or apartment, I will greet you, introduce myself, and we can talk about the session, about whatever you'd like as I begin to set up and create a sacred space within the room and surrounding the massage area. This include aromatherapy candles.

What I used
==========

I use Moroccan Rose Bath & Massage Oil from Body Shop. I may also use other rose massage oil if the former is not available.

Rose petals to sprinkle over the body and various aromatherapy essential oils will be available for you to choose from (upon request) to ignite the senses. You will be covered with a sheet (and also blanket - also upon request) to ensure your warmth and comfort.

The outcall charges to your house/apartment/hotel are:
1.5 hours: RM115 + RM20 (toll/petrol)
2 hours: RM145 + RM20 (toll/petrol)

Or, come over to Empire Subang:
1.5 hours: RM115
2 hours: RM145

Rate for optional Sensual Yoni
Add RM15 to the above.

Promotions
Returning Customer
20% off the above rate

Recommend A Friend
Rebate of RM10 goes to person who recommends.

For every 5 visits/massages
Free 1 Full Body massage

Confidentiality Assured.
Pls contact call/SMS/WhatsApp Ryan Chan 012-264 3703, mindbodyserenity@yahoo.com for bookings. For outstation clients, pls book 2 weeks in advance.

Thanks!

Edited by mindbodyserenity

If u enjoy professional massages, do pm me. Mine is a patented technique that assures relaxation for a longer period of time. And best of all, I come to u. Rates are reasonable. Choice of oil or lotion. Satisfaction & results assured. Try once n u'll be sure to love it. U can also email me for more info at: mikejr.massage@gmail.com

P & C assured. 

Hey babes, try jack.. He is an excellent masseur , very trustable . I'm a Chinese female so I dnt Realy trust guys but he is so good and a through professional . He does out calls and even to houses .his num is 012 5050278Tell Cindy gave num . I get discounts for my visits when I intro my friends .

Giving care and respect, sensual body massage can give a very special, heightened moment for you.

My Protocol
===========
After I arrive at your home, hotel or apartment, I will greet you, introduce myself, and we can talk about the session, about whatever you'd like as I begin to set up and create a sacred space within the room and surrounding the massage area. This include aromatherapy candles.

What I used
==========
I use Moroccan Rose Bath & Massage Oil from Body Shop. I may also use other rose massage oil if the former is not available.

Rose petals to sprinkle over the body and various aromatherapy essential oils will be available for you to choose from (upon request) to ignite the senses. You will be covered with a sheet (and also blanket - also upon request) to ensure your warmth and comfort.

1.5 hours: RM100
2 hours: RM125

Recommended hotels from clients: Summit USJ, Eastin Hotel PJ, Crystal Crown PJ, Cititel Mid Valley and selected hotels by client. We encourage you to bring along your partner /spouse.

Confidentiality Assured.
Pls contact Will or Jasmine 012-205 8698, mindbodyserenity@yahoo.com for bookings. For outstation clients, pls book 2 weeks in advance. [i][i]
[/i][/i]Thanks!

If u enjoy professional massages, do pm me. Mine is a patented technique that assures relaxation for a longer period of time. And best of all, I come to u. Rates are reasonable. Choice of oil or lotion. Satisfaction & results assured. Try once n u'll be sure to love it. U can also email me for more info at: mikejr.massage@gmail.com

P & C assured. 

If u like to pamper urself after a long day, do message me and I can provide a great massage for u and get u to relax ur body n mind, all done in the comfort of ur own home. Privacy n results assured. Great rates. 

Email: mikejr.massage@gmail.com

Yeah. He is around... had a session few days back..think its phone problem. You can try again..

[quote name='storminsheila75' timestamp='1338968391' post='608962']
Hi Lina,

I have not been able to get Frank lately. Is he still around? Plan to get a massage this week
[/quote]

hi im a lady ,a professional ayurvedic therapist. been in this line for 9 years. i specialize in ayurvedic,balinese,swedish n aromatherapies. i offer post natal and as well as slipped disc treatmwents, bone disalignment using chakric mantras with herbal oil massage. pls do call me for a good satisfying stress relieving massage.

SHARIKA ALAGAN

Hello this is[b] Trent[/b],

I am 30 plus years old and I am a free lancer in the business.

I will be availible in K.L for full body massage sessions [u]on the last week of June 2012[/u]. I will be mainly in the K.L Central, Brickfields, Berjaya Times Square and Bukit Bintang Areas.

I would call it a full body massage rather than just yoni massage alone. It is very good for those who are totally physically and mentally stressed out by work.

It is one hour and a half hours and costs 200 ringit. I do outcalls only and I have clean and sober habits. My working times are from 9 Am to 9 Pm.

If you want a full body massage to release your stress, please make contact with me first at [email="paselang@gmail.com"]paselang@gmail.com[/email]

Full care and consideration is given to all.

Cheers

i dah agak lama tak massage .....finance ketat. I biasa ngan Frank.. Baru 2 bulan dulu dpt selesai masalah i. Skg ok..dan i dah ada appt ngan Frank. Appt ngan Frank memang best.....i suka,,, tapi tah mampu appt tiap tiap bulan..

Hi
I went to Frank again after about 3 months. I really enjoyed his massage. He is a real professional as he refused to massage a small area of my leg when he saw some varicose veins. He said massage may make it worse, so he massaged the rest of the body. It is this kind of advise i like. If anyone is interested can try him . His no is 016-2415318.

It is best to make early booking as he seems busy.

Hi girls, i just went on a short trip to batam over the weekends. Purpose of going there is................................... MASSAGE.. there is certainly cheap and most of them are skilful enough. Of coz, Thailand will be a better choice if I have a longer holiday break. Back to Batam, i stayed in Harris and their massage I would say is above average. I love it when they are so skilful enough to let my body relax totally. Cant wait to go again~ :takepicture:

[quote name='keiramok' timestamp='1341483288' post='610065']
Hi girls, i just went on a short trip to batam over the weekends. Purpose of going there is................................... MASSAGE.. there is certainly cheap and most of them are skilful enough. Of coz, Thailand will be a better choice if I have a longer holiday break. Back to Batam, i stayed in Harris and their massage I would say is above average. I love it when they are so skilful enough to let my body relax totally. Cant wait to go again~ :takepicture:
[/quote]

is it expensive?

[quote name='carolh' timestamp='1332472075' post='606800']
I am interested in body massage, do you have cell phone number, I contact u through because no landline here.
[/quote]

I am a Japanese working in KL, I go to this guy SK. He is pretty good in massage as he spent half his life representing Malaysia in sports, so his massage is very much related to rejuvenating and sports injuries. Not expensive, he does home visits. Also, I learnt self defense from him as he is martial arts expert. Now I can defend myself :)

[quote name='michellebabe1981' timestamp='1331529694' post='606458']
Hi Cynthia, how was the your appointment with Frank. My appointment with Frank last week was washed out due to the rain. Difficult for me to have appointment also as io some time work late. Must try him next Saturday. I understand that he is busy during weekends.
[/quote]

[color=#000000][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif]I am a Japanese working in KL, I go to this guy SK. He is pretty good in massage as he spent half his life representing Malaysia in sports, so his massage is very much related to rejuvenating and sports injuries. Not expensive, he does home visits. Also, I learnt self defense from him as he is martial arts expert. Now I can defend myself [/font][/color] :)[color=#000000][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[quote name='Cynthialow83' timestamp='1332136844' post='606657']
Hi Michelle,

Despite, the butterflies in my stomach, the appointment with Frank went very well. Much better than I expected. After a couple of minutes, I felt safe and my nervousness also disappeared. I must thank Frank for making me comfortable. After such a good appointment, I have already planned one for early April . How did yours go?
[/quote]

[color=#000000][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif]I am a Japanese working in KL, I go to this guy SK. He is pretty good in massage as he spent half his life representing Malaysia in sports, so his massage is very much related to rejuvenating and sports injuries. Not expensive, he does home visits. Also, I learnt self defense from him as he is martial arts expert. Now I can defend myself [/font][/color] :)[color=#000000][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif]Dear Babes,[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, verdana, sans-serif]I am a Japanese working in KL, I go to this guy SK. He is pretty good in massage as he spent half his life representing Malaysia in sports, so his massage is very much related to rejuvenating and sports injuries. Not expensive, he does home visits. Also, I learnt self defense from him as he is martial arts expert. He only taught me female self defense like in a rape situation.[/font][/color]

[quote name='cindybabe' timestamp='1278382126' post='585928']
6-7-2010
Hi long time did not visit here. how is the massage topic going. Is there any new development.

I have not been having any lately due to my heavy work schedule. Now i am so tired and have decided to go for full massage package and have fixed an appointment for next week with Mr Frank. The last massage from him was some months' ago. Some of you have made positive comments about Mr Frank.

I tend to agree as he seems so professional with fairly good knowledge about human body. The last time when i asked him about my breast and yoni, he gave good advise and also suggested i do kegel excercise to strengthen the lower part.....you know what i mean.

Nevertheless, i enjoy his massages thats why i have made another appointment.

Please do give any feedback, as all information will be of some use.

cindyliew
[/quote]

I am pretty near here. I am a Japanese working in KL, I go to this guy SK. He is pretty good in massage as he spent half his life representing Malaysia in sports, so his massage is very much related to rejuvenating and sports injuries. Not expensive, he does home visits. Also, I learnt self defense from him as he is martial arts expert. Now I can defend myself :)

hi all,
im J, male,
if anyone looking for private in-house or hotel massage (stressful release), any inquiry do drop an email at [b]savvy.3922@gmail.com[/b]
KL area for the time being =)
price [b]rm2+. ++ [/b]only for the promotion.
tq..have a no stress day..

UPDATE: We are off during the Raya holidays and appointment is open starting 23 August.
Pls contact Will or Jasmine 012-205 8698, mindbodyserenity@yahoo.com for bookings.

Also, as our schedule is quite packed, we now only accept bookings for clients in the Klang Valley.

What I used
==========

1.5 hours: RM100
2 hours: RM125

Recommended hotels from clients: Eastin Hotel PJ, Cititel Mid Valley and selected hotels by client. We encourage you to bring along your partner /spouse.

Confidentiality Assured.
Pls contact Will or Jasmine 012-205 8698, mindbodyserenity@yahoo.com for bookings.
[i][i] [/i][/i]Thanks!