Sign in to follow this  
cindybabe

Full Body Massage

News is a bit slow here. ...anyway...I am going to Frank next week or so after the hectic work during new year....I still go to him regularly. ..so used to him.

I had an appointment yesterday with Frank...was really good....after a tiring CNY.. and increasing stress in office. Am again looking forward to have  one more at month end or early neXT month. 

Gong Xi Fah Cai 

Hello, I am new here. If u want to try traditional massage, sensual massage or yoni massage to relieve your stress let me know. 

I am 31 years old masseur. If u want to make an appointment drop me a message. Thanks

Hi...the MCO has made difficult for massages. The last appointment with Frank was in Dec 19. Till now not able to get one from Frank. To maintain safety he has stopped all appointment since January 20. I wanted to have one recently last week but he said will start accepting appointments from June.

After being at home for such a long time ...longing to have one.

I also cannot get appointment from Frank keeps telling safety is important. Anyway I agree with him. ...he said from June can...so just waiting for June

Actually Frank started giving appointments.  I got mine through email for June end. His email ..no changes. ..still same...

frank196656@yahoo. com

Yes Ifieza ....I went for appointment yesterday..you are right Frank postponed all appointments to July...the appointment was very good..planning to go again next month ..just self declare correctly..if you have any symptoms please quarantine yourself. ..safety is important