Sign in to follow this  
cindybabe

Full Body Massage

Hi Lyn.. i did not visit here for some months,,just decided to see the latest news..I see you still go to Frank. I am a regular too with Frank but have not had any appointments for the past 3 months...I am so tired sometimes just plain lazy  and tired to drive out again for an appoinment. Anyway, i have already made appoinment  with Frank over this weekend...needed to have one before the festive period.

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Hi gals, do u have any good chinese massuer recommend for yoni massage? As i only feel comfortable with chinese for first session.

wow it sure feels good....after a session with Frank. Though, i am a regular with him, i have not gone for a session for some months now. So i had one on Friday...Actually my back ache has improved a lot....

I missed my appointment with Frank ....a few times this year but finally I had one just a few days back..Nice to have his touches> I found out that he is busy with new clients.

best to arrange early if you are going to have one with him. In fact he recommended to use email or sms.... so can organise ...for some who asked..email is frank196656@yahoo.com

Revitalize Your Beuty & Soul

Massage therapy helps you relax, re-align and rejuvenate. There are many positive aspects to receiving massage therapy on an ongoing basis, and with the busy lives we lead, we can all benefits from a little stress-management.

We are professional and provide full body massage, cupping, yoni massage and reflexology for you.

For outcall/home please email me @ joeaz787@gmail.com or call my mobile 0182981898
(Selangor/K.Lumpur)

Well If Frank is not available, in this website you can check all the massage in KL, is like a directory or similar and you can check in your area. They have an enquiry button, even though would be nicer to have a booking option, but at least you get to check the places in your area! :D

Hi Ladies,

I am anthony, chinese male age 39. I am in massage line for over few years in Singapore. I provide professional soothing and relaxing full body massage to ladies only.

Outcall Charges in JB : RM90 per 1.5 hours (full body massage) - negotiable.

Occasionally travel to KL as well. Charges will remain the same but inclusive of room if in KL.

Any enquiries, arrangement or booking, please email me at anthony73_sg@yahoo.com

Look forward to hear from you soon. If you need my contact number, please email me also. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Anthony.

Hi Anthony,

Do you provide Yoni massage? how is the rate?

profesional and experianced Yoni massage for ladies....come and discover the greatest experiance , RM 150 persession ( 60 minutes ) . email at marckro@gmail.com

Revitalize Your Beuty & Soul 

Massage therapy helps you relax, re-align and rejuvenate. There are many positive aspects to receiving massage therapy on an ongoing basis, and with the busy lives we lead, we can all benefits from a little stress-management. 

We are professional and provide full body massage, cupping, yoni massage and reflexology for you.

For outcall/home please email me @ joeaz787@gmail.com or call my mobile 0182981898 
(Selangor/K.Lumpur) 

Hi gals, do u have any good chinese massuer recommend for yoni massage? As i only feel comfortable with chinese for first session.

Hi gals, just wanna share my experience, recently I have an urge to have a body massage by male masseur, so I Googled up and I found this great massuer. I contacted him and he gave me a very awesome massage for 2 hours. I really like it. Maybe you can try it and see, he don't charge a lot, only some tips. Pm me for his email. I found him in klgigolos. blogspot. com. He does decent massage and yoni massage. You choose. 

Hi Lyn ..any new development at your end...i am still with Frank as you....but my visits are much less now as i am busy and the evening rain also does not help with traffic jams.

But i try to have sessions at least a few times a year.

I provide full body massage (relaxation/aromatherapy) with additional YONI massage services for women.

Previously trained tradition oil massage and now I've been venturing into providing yoni massages after
having introduced and trained under a tradiotional massage guru. For those who are interested to try the
complete yoni massage, please do sms or call me at 012 548 7306 Bobby for bookings or for any inquiries.

Yoni massage therapy is about bodily healing through stimulation of the feminine Divine passage "The Yoni"
and experiencing a whole new level of a sexual stimulation connecting your Divine body, heart and soul".

Highly beneficial for the women who are under stress/depression, release tension from the genital muscles,
increase comfortness during pregnancy, and experience a whole new level of sexual stimulation.

Normal charges are RM150 for 2-3 hours full body + yoni massage.

Please be assured that I am strictly a professional, giving my fullest respect to all my customers.
Just for your info, I'm a mix indian at early 40s, being a true Malaysian.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a great day and happy massage!!!
call me at 012 548 7306 Bobby

Hi there...

Im doing sensual relaxing full body massage,body to body massage and yonu massage all in one 3 hr package.

Pls feel free to email me if interested

Thanks for your support

Justin

Hi .how are you all.   Just finished   the appointment with Frank.  I brought the rain home...lol.....nothing much to report. . Frank is as usual good thats all i can say. Started to go to him regularly after a temporary break. Been a few times already......

Hi folks....

Offering full body massage for relaxation and stress relief.Also doing back head n shoulders, foot,deep tissue massage.Price is reasonable as doing freelance.

Thank You for ur support.May PM me or email brianmassagesvckl@gmail.com

Hi folks....i am still a regular with Frank. Kinda addicted to his massage. .i make sure i try to have an appointment every month. Nothing like getting a good massage from him. Did you know Frank offered a 30% discount for the fasting month....not many knew about it as he never advertised here.  Any way he is still very good. .. take care folks and have a great hols. Selamat Hari Raya to my muslim friends

Susan

Hello everyone! Do you know any good Indian masseurs who can do yoni massage? I am interested to try it out. First time so a bit shy hehe

i just came back from an appointment from Frank .....needed a session badly.... as my stress level is very high due to heavy office work load and problems...Really felt good and am planning to go again mid October...

Two of you had messaged me wanting to know about Frank and his no.  He is good and i have been with him for few years and i can vouch for him...i have no complaints.

But please do your own homework and make an informed decision.

His No ..is 016-2415318 (Frank)

email: frank196656@yahoo.com

Hi Susan,,,,,,,,been really long since i logged in here....I still go to Frank about every 2 months once. LIke his massage and his professional approach.. I always look forward to his sessions/. Few of my friends are going to him...but most will not write  anything in public forum...LOL. He seems to be doing fine...Anyway ....happy new year to you in case i forget to log in here