cindybabe

Full Body Massage

258 posts in this topic

Hi to some of you who had messaged me to inquire about Frank. I am so sorry for the delayed reply as i had not logged in here for a very long time. My apologies again. Anyway, he is good in massage, polite and professional in approach. He is my regular masseur and i go often to him... my  friends who i introduced also has a satisfactory opinion on him. if you like to know more you can message me.....it is also good for you to inquire direct from him... i can provide the contact details  for your easy reference.

frank -0162415318

email : frank196656@yahoo.com

I think he is also on wechat.....just log in his telephone no.

Wish you all a Merry Xmas and a happy new year

Hi Cindy , first time after such a long period you have written here...how are you....i also have not changed my masseur. i still go to Frank...i read here but dont sign in. Nice to see you here.

Hi every one,

Have you all tried Mr Derrick Stephen before? Very low profile I guess. Took him for out call body massage. Really pro with 9+ year experience. Full time therapist though. But NO YONI or what ever as he will ask you fill up a form prior massage..Standard Operating Procedure leh it's just to ensure you declare your boundaries. He only massage breast with valid reason and private part is BIG NO NO.... drop him email and he will call u. Chow

With love

Eline

Hi Ladies,

Tired of working and having your business trip?
A full day of work need some personal and Private Massage?
Need some relaxing time and being happy?
Need a friend to talk with your rants and problems?
All your Troubles are just a call or sms away. Good quality of service provided

You can message/call/whatsapp in this number: +601125773779

Offering Cheap Home/Hotel Service Massage for Ladies customers only
- Full Body Massage
- Sensual and Relaxing Massage
- Tantric Massage
- Yoni Massage

Packages:
Full Body Massage + Tantric RM100 2.5hrs
Sensual and Relaxing + Yoni RM100 2.5hrs

Available around 7pm to 1am only for weekdays and 12PM onwards weekdend. Atleast 1hour prior to booking

Any Hotel / Home Areas around:
KLCC
Bukit Bintang
PWTC
Chowkit
Bangsar South
Sentul

Massage Services for RM50 per hour

https://pleasuresnprivacy.wixsite.com/massageforladies

Edited by yuj12

Hi girls.. I noticed that most of the services here are KL based.... But, Do you girls know anyone or any massage parlours who can give good yoni massage (no sex) in Ipoh?

Preferably a Chinese male who is professional and clean. 

I wonder if Frank does services in Ipoh.. 

Posted (edited)

Tired after a long day's work? Traveling alone and in need of a good, sensual massage to rejuvenate yourself?

We provide one of the best private, out-call massages for women in KL & Selangor.

It matters not whether you're a working professional, housewive, single mom, married or single...

This would be the best way to relax yourself!

Pm or Contact me at Wechat ID:SensualMassage4Woman, -every message and text is P&C-
Prior to booking confirmation, it is advisable to meet up with me first, once you're comfortable, you may proceed to seek my services.

Existing clients - TQ for your suppor!

FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/YoniMassage4Women/

Edited by Nate87

Hi ladies, i am a part-time male masseur specialized in full body oil massage and sensual massage. i am a chinese, 30, clean and fit good body. kindly PM me if you would like to try my service. 

No hanky-Panky. 

my kik id is valentinewithme or email me at valentinewithme@gmail.com

PM me for my whatsapp.

Thanks.