cindybabe

Full Body Massage

258 posts in this topic

6-7-2010
Hi long time did not visit here. how is the massage topic going. Is there any new development.

I have not been having any lately due to my heavy work schedule. Now i am so tired and have decided to go for full massage package and have fixed an appointment for next week with Mr Frank. The last massage from him was some months' ago. Some of you have made positive comments about Mr Frank.

I tend to agree as he seems so professional with fairly good knowledge about human body. The last time when i asked him about my breast and yoni, he gave good advise and also suggested i do kegel excercise to strengthen the lower part.....you know what i mean.

Nevertheless, i enjoy his massages thats why i have made another appointment.

Please do give any feedback, as all information will be of some use.

cindyliew

hi, i emailed him to enquire abt the massage ystrday. Im interestd to exp a sesn wth him mayb end of the mth. However im a lil sceptical on the venue. It's a no star hotel. Wher r u going to c him? Thx

[quote name='cindybabe' date='06 July 2010 - 11:08 AM' timestamp='1278382126' post='585928']
6-7-2010
Hi long time did not visit here. how is the massage topic going. Is there any new development.

I have not been having any lately due to my heavy work schedule. Now i am so tired and have decided to go for full massage package and have fixed an appointment for next week with Mr Frank. The last massage from him was some months' ago. Some of you have made positive comments about Mr Frank.

I tend to agree as he seems so professional with fairly good knowledge about human body. The last time when i asked him about my breast and yoni, he gave good advise and also suggested i do kegel excercise to strengthen the lower part.....you know what i mean.

Nevertheless, i enjoy his massages thats why i have made another appointment.

Please do give any feedback, as all information will be of some use.

cindyliew

[/quote]

[quote name='qatris' date='09 July 2010 - 07:50 PM' timestamp='1278672642' post='586052']
hi, i emailed him to enquire abt the massage ystrday. Im interestd to exp a sesn wth him mayb end of the mth. However im a lil sceptical on the venue. It's a no star hotel. Wher r u going to c him? Thx
[/quote]

Hi there, i have been massaged by Frank. i do it in 3 star hotels. He lets us the option to select. The 3 star hotel rates are about RM130-180. However, most of older hotels are a bit run down, so he tries to get newer hotels. If he gets 2 clients for the day at the same place. he will split the cost. I paid an additional RM80.00 for the room as he managed to get another client to share the cost. It was worth it as i felt very secure. I doubt he will have appointments in dinghy or some low class hotels, which i have not encountered. He has advised me previously not to book any low class hotels as he will not turn up in that kind of hotels.

You can check with him on the hotel types.

[quote name='qatris' date='09 July 2010 - 06:50 PM' timestamp='1278672642' post='586052']
[/quote]

Hi sorry to reply late did not view this till just now. Oh i went to Summer View in Brickfield. It is very near the second last monorail station near the river. It is clean and also a new hotel but the rooms are very small and no bathtub. I did not want to spend so much on hotel room....my budget was tight when i went. i went before the payday....He suggested Eastin in PJ the last time but i did not want it at that time as i was really tight. The weekend room charges was RM140-150. I paid RM70 as he managed to get another person for appointment. But please do not go to hotel sentral side, (hotel is new and ok- but in the wrong area) beside the last monorail station in Brickfields. That area is a horrible with lots of prostitutes and Bangladeshi workers.

I think that i will in the future go for Eastin,.PJ -who knows i might soak myself in the tub and enjoy a bit...LOL

Cindyliew

Hi , i have already arranged an appointment this month end with Frank in PJ for a full body massage. I did not go for the past 3 months as i was overseas. The last appointment with him was some months back. It is good now that i am back to get into regular monthly session. I feel rejuvenated after each session.

michellebabe1981
Edited by michellebabe1981

O..it has been long i didn't pamper myself with a nice full body massage...miss it:)

Hi all!

I do offer massage theraphy for all. Please come to my websites for more info. They are [url="http://rahsiaurutzakar.blogspot.com/2010/08/newly-revised-attractive-massage.html"][url="http://klurutbatin.com"]KL URUT BATIN[/url][/url] and [url="http://www.qalbunasrar.webs.com/apps/blog/show/2281114-the-art-of-kamasutra-yoni-massage"][url="http://www.qalbunasrar.webs.com/apps/blog/show/2281114-the-art-of-kamasutra-yoni-massage"]YONI TANTRA[/url][/url]. If you want to have a chat with me, simply add my id(drasrul) to your YM or skype. You can also email me at drasrul@yahoo.com .Have a nice day! Edited by drasrul

[font="Verdana"]Some best ever massages allows us to :
• it increases working capacity and vitality, normalizes sleep and metabolism, rises mood.
• it reduces time of complete recovery after craniocerebral injury, fractures, operations, strokes;
• it cuts off back pain, headaches, joint and muscle pain[/font]

I have to go for body massage 1 week before my menses each month to ease the symptom...backache..:)

[quote name='qatris' date='09 July 2010 - 07:50 PM' timestamp='1278672642' post='586052']
[/quote]

hi quatris, I already had 2 sessions in 3 weeks with Frank. I enjoyed it so much that I went for another session with him. I had it in PJ a very good and clean place.

I am already thinking of going again, may be in mid Sept 2010. If you want more info, you may email me at: woomichelle1981@yahoo.com.

michellebabe

Hi Gurls ... just a small favour .....

You can try this guy as well .... his email add rss_kl@yahoo.com

He is my close friend and my regular massuer..........quite good, a gentlemen and a good listener.

You need more info, you can mail me ... [email="nairshina35@gmail.com"]nairshina35@gmail.com[/email] ...... i may not response asap as i travel lot :P

have fun .... be healthy ....

Shina

Hi although I read articles here, I never imagined I will post my experiences here. Many have commented on the massages they have had. In fact I began to have a regular massages only from early 2009, normally about once a month. I started with normal massages in 2009 but kept changing masseurs. I had 3 separate masseurs in 2009. Perhaps i did not click, or the rapport or the comfort zone was missing.

I had an expatriate office friend who mentioned that Frank massages her every month without fail over the 3 years she was here. The sad part was she never mentioned it to me till she was leaving the country. I would have availed his services much earlier without hunting for masseurs. You see massage is a bit personal and one must be very comfortable with the masseur.

Frank has massaged me 5 times so far this year and i am okay with the relationship and comfort zone. Most important for me, i trust him and he has given me professional service to the best he could. I also find him very engaging as we could talk on lot of topics which is very interesting.

[quote name='qatris' date='09 July 2010 - 06:50 PM' timestamp='1278672642' post='586052']
[/quote]

Hi i have been having the sessions for sometime except for the past 2 months due to the fasting period. I am planning to have a full session with him in PJ towards the month end ....preferably on any of the following working days. (Monday / Wednesday or Friday). Would any ladies here like to share the cost of the place. Let me know early to fix the date. Thank you.

[quote name='linabakar' date='17 September 2010 - 02:39 PM' timestamp='1284705572' post='588685']
Hi i have been having the sessions for sometime except for the past 2 months due to the fasting period. I am planning to have a full session with him in PJ towards the month end ....preferably on any of the following working days. (Monday / Wednesday or Friday). Would any ladies here like to share the cost of the place. Let me know early to fix the date. Thank you.

[/quote]

Frank does have a good reputation here. Will try to arrange a session with Frank. I've been having my therapist with 1 massuer only, and he is good as well ....you gurls wanna try, his details i've posted before here... I would try Frank and maybe who knows then i can have 2 regular therapists for me :)

Hi,

I understand, some readers prefer to to be anonymous.
For the benefit of some readers who requested my masseur's email contact to deal direct.

frank196656@yahoo.com

I heard ppl said full body massage will my our skin become nicer..:rolleyes: but i seldom go for this as i hardly get one i like..:unsure:

I heard ppl said full body massage will my our skin become nicer..:rolleyes: but i seldom go for this as i hardly get one i like..:unsure:

[quote name='fairytale' date='01 October 2010 - 05:46 PM' timestamp='1285926374' post='588955']
[/quote]

Having healthy skin is important and we have to maintain it. I apply various creams but it costs a lot. The main ingredients are water for hydration and flushing of toxins; adequate vitamins and minerals (great anti oxidant agents) ; exercise and good sleep. Cold water is beneficial for skin. Massage is also helpful as it manipulates muscles for better blood circulation and is a good stress reliever.

In fact, I have cut down some beauty and skin-care items and am trying a more holistic approach. I eat lots of fruits, vegetables, oily fish for omega oils, drink lots of water, jog, regular massages, good sleep. I also have cut down on sugar and protect my skin from sunlight as much as I can. I must thank Frank also as he suggested that there are more natural items available as beneficial food for healthy skin. He even advised that stress, sunlight, lack of nutritious food, lack of exercise and sleep are primary causes for skin deterioration. You can try my masseur.

[quote name='fairytale' date='01 October 2010 - 05:47 PM' timestamp='1285926455' post='588956']
[/quote]

my name zaki call me zakijipang malay guy age 35 live at kota srimas sepang near klia married with 3 crindren.\. working at putrajaya as carperter at piv sektor building constraction.. doing part time work as trapicrtiv massage for all rage at klang valley after 5 pm... can call me at 019 3784615 or email me at [email="zakijipang@yahoo.com"]zakijipang@yahoo.com[/email] Edited by zakijipang

There are lot of comments, talks and even offering of massage services. I like to warn fellow ladies that there are some guys offering free services or where you do not have to pay if you are not satisfied. Some of them are perverts. So be careful ladies. Make sure you go to therapists who are thought of highly or strongly recommended. I am advising here as it had happened to me last year. Fortunately, I took off without any harm being done. Please practice safety first.

My present masseur Frank was recommended to me and pretty well thought of. That's why I am sticking to him. Anyway, it is advisable to stick to therapists you are comfortable with.

Hi..
Just want share with fren out there..
I tried this guy last month and he is good to give body massage and very profesional..
for 1st time naked in front of men i dun know.. hi3 but good experience for me
he is freelance need to contact and arrange early before session.. the price is reasonable but hotel by u..
this is their email [email="zebrass_78@yahoo.com"]zebrass_78@yahoo.com[/email] juz call him Jerry..
tq.

Thanks Evone for introducing me to Frank. What can I say.......is good ....have another appointment next month.

[quote name='carolmei1982' date='31 January 2011 - 11:15 AM' timestamp='1296443757' post='592516']
[size="5"][b]To all forum readers

Gong Xi Fa Cai [/b][/size]
[/quote]

tq.. carolmei1982... happy CNY for u too...