Sign in to follow this  
k3n

MYB Post-Bash BBQ Sessions

*sigh* then how many ppl going eh??

no fun wan

sad.gif Can't said likes da..

If every1 oso thinking likes tis, then no ppl come liao...

oops...... well i just say may be lah, need to arrange the time lor and also depend tat day situation....hehhehe WILDBERRY, may be i purposely come to the BBQ session becoz of U......how?...... ngek ngek ngek devil2.gifdevil2.gifdevil2.gif

dazzy not coming cos he will b back in Melbourne by then...

miracle... if u come just for WB oso good... then at least u come tongue.gif

ohh..means i hv 2 find others 2 help me Q ad...wonder wheteher dazzy is happy tht we hv farewell wif him..hahah..unofficial 1..

laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif

If kepong only camy, michelle n i..

Then.. Calvin, can u fetch us ? tongue.gif

Can.... no problem.....

10Q 10Q happy.gif

welcome welcome tongue.gif

erm..can any1 bring mosquito repellant?will there b any plugs?can i bring d 'vape' 1?hehe....scared later mosquitoes wll c me as their dinner + supper...after tht myb b'day bash,onli i notice tht i hv 2 big blue blacks n lotsa mosquitoes bites...gee... sad.gif

WB u must come ar.

i want to meet su minh sad.gif

HOw about me??? U dun wanna meet alien alrd ar? cry.gif

Btw, I dunno whtr I can make it but will try my best to be there even for a short while.....Bet u guys won't left out the @Li3N wud ya?

doh.gif if you all dont attend, i wont come biggrin.gif hahahhaha

miracle, elle, maeson, joanne,missy_Z must come! else.... devil2.gif and other babes here too.. biggrin.gif

DAY 3 UPDATE:

Desa Petaling - RM200 deposit required (Thanks WB)

Cheras, Subang - LT's contact (i prefer cheras, more central to everyone)

BBQ PIT:

funnyface: 1 small, 1 big

goh_calvin: 1 small, 1 big

So far roughly enough for 24

CO-ORDINATOR:cheekyboy(SET)

PROGRAMMER:LT (Awaiting your confirmation) - i'm sure you have lotsa itsy bitsy ideas for us to have fun

ACCOUNTS:Vivian(SET)

Drivers

CHERAS - LT (4 pax)

Klang - VenVen (4 pax)

DAMANSARA + PJ - CA (5 pax)

KEPONG - Vivian/Camy (3 pax), goh_calvin(4 pax)

USJ + SUNWAY - Cynthia (2 pax)

SERDANG + SRI PETALING - VACANT

AMPANG + SETAPAK + WANGSA MAJU - VACANT

backup

cheeky - Klang Valley area (backup bcoz co-ordinator need to be ard)

genrev - Klang Valley area (need you in if anyone suddenly needs transport)

DAY 2 CONFIRMED PATRONS:

1. CA

2. Cheekyboy

3. LT

4. VenVen

5. Vivian

6. Camy

7. funnyface86

8. Wildberry (YaY)

9. goh_calvin

10. kawaii^cyn -> is melvin on?

11. kylie

12. kerry

13. cheesilicious

DAY 2 PENDING PATRONS

1. HuiChi

2. always~

3. maeSon

4. Sense_vision

5. miracle

6. Jo@nne

7. berlyn

OUTSTANDING

Venue, Some Drivers from specific areas

CHECK OUT THE YUMMIES HERE

So little ppl ??

another bash....cool...but me from jb leh....and my bday week....still considering whether to celeb with my ah boy or go bbq hehe....CA, if i go can i put another candle for my bday haha...but mine is on the 8th lah...plan to celebrate on the 6th & 7th...weekend....how leh..

doh.gif if you all dont attend, i wont come biggrin.gif hahahhaha

miracle, elle, maeson, joanne,missy_Z must come! else.... devil2.gif and other babes here too.. biggrin.gif

the BBQ is at your condo, how can you not come? hahahha

im not sure la .. transportation problem ... i dunno how to get to your place, if i know i will try ... if not then i sms with you ahahha

so rebecca, are you coming ?

i'm sure the rest of the ppl wants to see you smile.gif

Nikki, if you're reading this thread, we want to see you this time huh.. cannot don't come already, ok ?

miracle, don't say you just come for WB? come for others also can ma... we want to see you again on that day ya smile.gif

Jess Jess, where are you ? didn't see you during the launch party, if you miss us again this time, i'll suspend you tongue.gif come la, k ?

anyone i missed ? aiya... everyone, just come !!!

Berlyn, you come i'll make sure everyone sings for you during the BBQ, and i'll get extra candle for you also ! maybe a smaller cake specially for you. get YOUR AH BOY to come to KL on that day la, kick him aside for a while and i'll get my friend to entertain him for the night first, my friend would gladly help me out on that.. wink.gifdevil2.gif then you 2 can celebrate on the 7th and have a nice honeymoon in genting, I WILL SEND BOTH of YOU THERE.. haha..

elle, you better come or i'm gonna go your house, press your door bell.. hehe.. black mail

the BBQ is at your condo, how can you not come? hahahha

im not sure la .. transportation problem ... i dunno how to get to your place, if i know i will try ... if not then i sms with you ahahha

eh my name! haha ok ok.. luckily CA pm me. i wasnt aware about this, too busy sad.gif urm urm.. i not sure if i able to make it. somemore i always get sick.. and bbq is way heaty for me sad.gif

Berlyn, you come i'll make sure everyone sings for you during the BBQ, and i'll get extra candle for you also ! maybe a smaller cake specially for you. get YOUR AH BOY to come to KL on that day la, kick him aside for a while and i'll get my friend to entertain him for the night first, my friend would gladly help me out on that.. wink.gifdevil2.gif then you 2 can celebrate on the 7th and have a nice honeymoon in genting, I WILL SEND BOTH of YOU THERE.. haha..

elle, you better come or i'm gonna go your house, press your door bell.. hehe.. black mail

haha....hmmm....who is your friend CA? girl or boy? tongue.gif

anyway, will discuss with him first and see how.....

Berlyn going? That's cool

Admin, I went to the bash enough already la, time to hide my face. I'm toooo shy and quiet later kena abandon how. You dunno where is my house also ahahhahah no door bell. Transportation problem admin smile.gif

zoe if u sick v can order special bbq porridge for u dun worry.

wah..maeson so good..y not u make 4 her..special 1..got lotsa love..

i dun mind.heheh. if she got confidence in my cooking

i want to come say hi, but im in singapore ... it will have to take me 6 hours probably by coach to KL then subang ... im 18 this tuesday so unfortunately i cant take my license that fast. maybe ... just maybe i might get a green light from my parents i can join in, but ill keep my fingers crossed since i might have school then. have fun there anyway, im very inactive, but my activeness isnt much required since mbf has grown into a fine community with fun and loving people all over malaysia AND other countries.

-lovestruck,blind not deaf.