Sign in to follow this  
k3n

MYB Post-Bash BBQ Sessions

Alright, since all of you are soo happening and can't stop talking about the Bash, we're sooo touched and we decided to have a Post-Bash BBQ sessions for you guys. Plus, since there's no Cake during our anniversary bash, we'll buy a BIG CAKE for MYB and sing Happy Birthday Song on that day, ok ?

DATE: 6th August, 2005

TIME: 7pm Till Late

VENUE: Anyone can Sponsor ?

this thread can only talk about the BBQ, no offtopic posts please because it's only about 2 weeks away and we don't want to disappoint everyone by just planning but no action. the time is tight and we want to confirm everything within 10 days.

We are looking for the immediate assistance regarding the following:

1. LOCATION - anyone's house can be sponsored for a crazy night ? PREFERRED CONDO that has a poolside BBQ area

2. PIT - We need a BBQ pit, or at least 10 ~ 20 bricks to build a makeshift PIT, i have 5 only, 15 more to go

3. CO-ORDINATOR - someone who can help us overlook the whole BBQ being organized, your main job scope is to be the main contact person other than me. and ofcoz, to make sure the BBQ session happens

4. ACCOUNTS - aka the banker, you help fred and i make sure this time there's no hole burnt in our pockets, also to help us on raising the fund for the BBQ session, and also control the budget that comes in and out, estimate how much we need to spend and how much each person should come up with

5. PROGRAMMER - make sure you come up with the craziest idea for the ppl to have fun and not just sit down there and eat the whole night.

6. DRIVERS - i'm sure some of the babes will have transport problem again, i need at least 1 car from 1 area and the areas are as follow: KEPONG, CHERAS, PJ, USJ + SUNWAY so please specify in your replies in this thread where you from, and how big your car is

Come on peeps, be stay on topic in this thread, i hope this BBQ session will work out. if nothing is set before 2nd August, we'll cancel it.

i can help co-ordinate... and of course, drive...

just let me know wat u want done

---

car: capacity: 5

coming from: cheras

can pickup/dropoff: anywhere within klang valley

can do: multiple trips

That's Fast smile.gif

got a PM from WildBerry on the location, we'll try to book the from her condo, it's at Desa Petaling smile.gif

will try to see whether can get the place these 2 days, at the mean time, for safety sake, please still keep the location sponsor coming in in case we can't get the pit

oh btw, she'll be in KL on 6th Aug, you peeps can't wait to meet up with her better turn up smile.gif

I volunteer as the coordinator. Also part time usher on that day, if that's possible. As for the location, I can't guareenty it, but I can try to ask for a condo in bandar sri permaisuri. Or several others in subang and USJ area. There's also one near subang medical center. Not sure if I can acquire approvals from them, but as soon as you answer the question - do you want it in subang, or in cheras?, i'll get on to the phone calls.

My car: max 5 person

Base: cheras

Count me in.. I can be a driver but quite restricted one la.

Only will pick up ppl from klang onwards (heading to bbq location la).. for example if its in desa petaling, then ppl from klang, shah alam, subang, pj and damansara should be ok. wink.gif

Can always PM me when you need inqueries. biggrin.gif

Yeah Yeah ~~~

I wana join..

too busy with my ordinary working life so can't really help much in term of being the coordinator or programmer but i could be the driver in this instance smile.gif

starting point: Klang

delivery areas: Shah Alam, PJ, Damansara, and KL South.

capacity: 4 people would be the optimum number for seating comfort biggrin.gif

i'll join in happy.gif

Activities n party is my luvly n favourate tongue.gif

camy: of coz u must join in la bcoz u r the one who starts the topic laughing.gif

alright .....

DAY 1 UPDATE:

Desa Petaling - WB's condo

Cheras, Subang - LT's contact (i prefer cheras, more central to everyone)

co-ordinator

cheeky - you're in, i'll make you the 2nd contact person after me

LT - can i put you in as programmer coz i already have cheeky? i'm sure you have lotsa itsy bitsy ideas for us to have fun

ACCOUNTS

Vivian - you're in, i'll let you know how to keep track of the incoming and outgoing $$$.. more importantly, dun forget to collect money tongue.gif

Drivers

CHERAS - LT (4 pax)

Klang - VenVen, Justin(9 pax)

DAMANSARA + PJ - CA (5 pax)

KEPONG - VACANT

USJ + SUNWAY - VACANT

SERDANG + SRI PETALING - VACANT

AMPANG + SETAPAK + WANGSA MAJU - VACANT

backup

cheeky - Klang Valley area (backup bcoz co-ordinator need to be ard)

OUTSTANDING

noone has pit or even bricks to spare ?

LT, can you confirm with me the location by sunday or monday ?

i'll confirm with WB on her condo, i think i'll love the one that has a poolside pit smile.gif

great progress so far smile.gif

lastly, PATRONS:

1. CA

2. Cheekyboy

3. LT

4. VenVen

5. Justin

6. Vivian

7. Camy

who else who else ? come on.. i tot you peeps very on ?

me can help wif either accounts or programmer!so who's gonna collect money from d babes?n where u plan 2 do d shopping?whos' gonna start d fire?opps,i 4got i can onli do tht if cyn's going...

kylie, kerry and jacqline coming ?

if cyn's going or sum1 can fetch us la..

any items need to bring n buy????

Funnyface said da she hv a Pit

Try to ask her

I stil not sure i can b driver the day not..

coz mayb the car da i drive normally wil sold out soon..

So.... cant confirm now..

If i drive, then i can fetch 3 babes which is area kepong or selayang.. biggrin.gif

I stil not sure i can b driver the day not..

coz mayb the car da i drive normally wil sold out soon..

So.... cant confirm now..

If i drive, then i can fetch 3 babes which is area kepong or selayang.. biggrin.gif

i'm asking my bro 2 lend me his car, should b confirmed on d week b4 bbq....

if really get d car , 3 vacancies r available

ken:me gonna ask others during d pool 2nite..think not every1 has seen tis thread.

i dunno, here are a list of ppl who might wan to come, but due to some reason, they still not confirmed ?

kylie, kerry, funnyface, jacqline... who else ?

HuiChi, you can't miss us this time yah ! confirm next week smile.gif

WildBerry, you'll be here on 6th Aug yeah ? we want to see you there too smile.gif

those currently on holidays back in KL, we want to see you there too..

peeps, get some new faces !! else you this gang will have extra strong bond, the rest of the babes will feel left out smile.gif

come on peeps, join in the fun, shy will not be a factor, we are a warm family smile.gif

those in KLANG...you have no reasons not coming anymore, there're 2 cars waiting to pick you up, and i assure VenVen and Justin are 2 nicest guys from Klang, and they are safe smile.gif

And all you NEWBIES who wants to meet these crazy senior members, WE WANT YOU GIRLS TO BE THERE TOO.

hehehe hey thanks CA for putting your trust on us 2 coloured-wolf here blink.gifrenske.gif

but please babes don't worry too much as we can assure you that your safety will be our utmost priority wink.gif

if things happen, it just happen and you can't blame it on us laughing.gif

just kidding winkiss.gif

heyheyheyehyeheyyyy

sorry...took so long to reply..

i have 2 pits...one smaller one and one normal one... bricks i try n see if i can help. mhmm...who's gonna do the shopping? how much food we need and how many people are going?

why dun we confirm the number of ppl going by the 4th, so we would have time to plan the things we need to get then have to prepare le...marination takes about a day? nicer ma..

then we also need to plan wat kind of food to get...but most important thing now is who's confirmed going and the transportation of course.

Vivian : Your job is to make sure that IN is more than OUT

HuiChi, you can't miss us this time yah ! confirm next week smile.gif

Should be no prob, will reconfirm again once you guys got the venue confirmed... tongue.gif

well, i think i need transport from Cheras to the venue, if possible...? unsure.gif

well, i'm not sure if i'm going to come but i can help with shopping.i mean carrying stuff la. i pretty free on dat week coz lecturers went to london so got some free days la.

sorry if this spoils ur mood la. IF i say if......too bad it erm........ hujan how le??