Sign in to follow this  
michellechen

Bonuslink and Isetan Card

Haha.., I'm like tht 2... I buy stuf at 1U Parkson coz I 1 2 collect my Bonuslink points so tht I can redeem shoppin vouchers...

I dun hav Isetan card. Wht's d condition 2 apply 4 1? I think I should get 1 2, since tht I buy so much fr ther 2...

I dun hav Isetan card. Wht's d condition 2 apply 4 1? I think I should get 1 2, since tht I buy so much fr ther 2...

juz pay 20 bucks for 2 yrs member fees...n u can sub it for ur family or fren for free so that they can help u to collect points...their rules r like that...if u buy 600 above but below 1000...u'll get to redeem 3% cash voucher of the total u buy....if its over 1000 ...then its 5%...lets say u buy 1000 bucks,then u'll get 50 cash voucher...un? but they'll count the points half a yr...june n dec,if i'm not mistaken

I buy stuf at 1U Parkson coz I 1 2 collect my Bonuslink points so tht I can redeem shoppin vouchers...

yeah...actually now i seldom buy in isetan oledi...coz i found that its more worth to buy it in parkson....especially during pre-sale!!!u must hav know that u'll get to redeem rm20 cash voucher if u buy rm120 cosmetics rite?somemore its 5x bunuslink points!!haha...n its more easier to redeem bonuslink points than isetan points.... tongue.gif no need to apply isetan card lar....though isetan has more things to buy by using those voucher....hehe

omg....i look like auntie now...counting here n there.... cry.gif

yeah...actually now i seldom buy in isetan oledi...coz i found that its more worth to buy it in parkson....especially during pre-sale!!!u must hav know that u'll get to redeem rm20 cash voucher if u buy rm120 cosmetics rite?somemore its 5x bunuslink points!!haha...n its more easier to redeem bonuslink points than isetan points.... tongue.gif no need to apply isetan card lar....though isetan has more things to buy by using those voucher....hehe

omg....i look like auntie now...counting here n there.... cry.gif

Yea, I knw all these 2... Aiya.., it's good 2 b so calculativ like aunties sumtimes... V wil get mor value fr wht v spend ma... biggrin.gif

How to apply Isetan's membership card? Is the whole department able to get discounts?

i ask Isetan staff b4...!!! if u wanna apply isetan membercard..hav to pay RM20 as membership for 2 years!!! then there will b sales only for member..only member entitle to get discount...

ermmm...tis is wat i know...if any wrong info soory ya... biggrin.gif

Guest t0p_man

thanks th7ng for the information. Isetan know how to do business ler.. need to pay first before getting discount wink.gif

I will see whether any nice stuffs there or not..10q10q.

u are welcome...top man!!! smile.gif hopefully info tat i gave are true...

yalo...summore hav to pay RM20...a bit expensive.. wink.gif

aiyak, apply it just to redeem points only...

before that i applied so many cards like isetan, bonuslink, rewards, tangs, jusco, esso.... etc. finally end of years, hav to spend more RM 10 - 20 for renew membership... yet the points collected till now i hav not change & rewards the gifts... coz always forgotten to exchange while remember and front of customer counter found that my point was missing... with checked that the point will deductible or start with 0 every yearly point.

sad.....

each time u use isetan card, u get points, so within i think like half yr.. u can collect min 600 points (RM1 = 1 pt) u can get voucher

then during sales, normally they have special for members, during the first few days of sale period, like additional 10 or 20%

Isetan card is good for member sales because they give much higher discounts for members. However, I went to Parkson last Sun and saw a Nautical T-shirt selling at RM101.90 with 40% discount. Then I saw the same T-shirt at Isetan and guess what? It is selling at RM169.90 with 40% discount for non-member, 50% discount for members. Seems to me that Isetan mark up their prices to give discount.

i've been an isetan card member since 2000... nowadays, when its not sale period, i buy things mostly from isetan supermarket and i end up with cash vouchers around RM60++... i personally feel Isetan cards better than Bonuslink coz with Isetan cards even RM0.99 u can collect 1 point (i always buy their water n collect the points). but for bonuslink the minimum amount is RM10 (correct me if i'm mistaken)

i prefer bonuslink card than isetan card. cuz , during it's member's day, able to get 2x rm10 voucher if purchase cosmetic for every rm120, & extra points as well. i use jusco & bonuslink card the most.

plus to it's FREE to apply for a Bonuslink card!

u can also redeem vouchers to shop at parkson with ur bonuslink points...!