Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Actizen Skin Care Product

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi Everyone..

Have you ever hear this product brand "Actizen". Have anyone try it or are using this product..
Can you share your experience after using this product.

Thank You[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif[/img]

Posted · Report post

hi,
i m using and also distributor for actizen products. anything you want me to share? I can give the product review and recommendation. err you may read real testimonial given by the users from lowyat.net/stufffortheladies forum too :)

Posted · Report post

[quote name='*~YuMikO~*' date='07 June 2010 - 10:11 PM' timestamp='1275919895' post='584558']
hi,
i m using and also distributor for actizen products. anything you want me to share? I can give the product review and recommendation. err you may read real testimonial given by the users from lowyat.net/stufffortheladies forum too [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Hi..

After read the testimonial they're give a good feedback I think the product is good, but don know is it suitable with my skin or not..

I have a combination skin (oily on U zone), some pimple, blackhead, whitehead & acne scar..

Thank You

Posted · Report post

[quote name='joice_hsu' date='07 June 2010 - 10:49 PM' timestamp='1275922177' post='584565']
Hi..

After read the testimonial they're give a good feedback I think the product is good, but don know is it suitable with my skin or not..

I have a combination skin (oily on U zone), some pimple, blackhead, whitehead & acne scar..

Thank You
[/quote]

so far actizen products can be use for all skin type. if you have combinational oily + blackheads whiteheads you may try the vitality purifying essence & refining essence. the refining essence works excellent for my whiteheads and blackheads compared to nardia wb lotion n cellnique sebum gel.

their 3 in 1 purifying cleanser / hydra cleanser is a must try item. you will love this. so far i have not come across better cleanser compared to this and 1 bottle can last up to 5-6 months. :)