• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 joice_hsu

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 03:42 PM

Hi Everyone..

Have you ever hear this product brand "Actizen". Have anyone try it or are using this product..
Can you share your experience after using this product.

Thank YouPosted Image

#2 *~YuMikO~*

Infant Babe

• MYB Babe
  • PipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:11 PM

hi,
i m using and also distributor for actizen products. anything you want me to share? I can give the product review and recommendation. err you may read real testimonial given by the users from lowyat.net/stufffortheladies forum too :)
My Signature

SIY PROMOTION

slimityourself@yahoo.com

www.ecobeautystore.blogspot.com

#3 joice_hsu

Preemie Babe

• MYB Babe
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:49 PM

hi,
i m using and also distributor for actizen products. anything you want me to share? I can give the product review and recommendation. err you may read real testimonial given by the users from lowyat.net/stufffortheladies forum too Posted Image

Hi..

After read the testimonial they're give a good feedback I think the product is good, but don know is it suitable with my skin or not..

I have a combination skin (oily on U zone), some pimple, blackhead, whitehead & acne scar..

Thank You

#4 *~YuMikO~*

Infant Babe

• MYB Babe
  • PipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:38 PM

Hi..

After read the testimonial they're give a good feedback I think the product is good, but don know is it suitable with my skin or not..

I have a combination skin (oily on U zone), some pimple, blackhead, whitehead & acne scar..

Thank You

so far actizen products can be use for all skin type. if you have combinational oily + blackheads whiteheads you may try the vitality purifying essence & refining essence. the refining essence works excellent for my whiteheads and blackheads compared to nardia wb lotion n cellnique sebum gel.

their 3 in 1 purifying cleanser / hydra cleanser is a must try item. you will love this. so far i have not come across better cleanser compared to this and 1 bottle can last up to 5-6 months. :)
My Signature

SIY PROMOTION

slimityourself@yahoo.com

www.ecobeautystore.blogspot.com