Sign in to follow this  
joanyee

Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Cleanser and Toner Review

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VHKd36pCbfU/S_5WDer0gQI/AAAAAAAAAUc/-tpB73v-zo4/s320/DSC01020.JPG[/img]

After using them for about a month plus, both still left a considerably large amount. I used the cleanser and toner everyday, twice a day.

Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Cleanser

What it says:
Reduces blemishes in 3 weeks
Cleanses gently and effectively
eliminates excess sebum

Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Cleanser effectively, yet gently eliminates excess sebum while removing dirt and make-up thanks to its soap-free formula with 6% ampho-Tenside
It leaves the skin feeling clean, Fresh and supple
• Anti-Bacterial
• Non Comedogenic

What i think: I say, skip this cleanser! It's blah, deserve to be in the bin. It doesnt lather and foam at all, no matter how much amount i use. Doesn't clean properly and it's too mild for acne prone skin. Forget about removing makeup, this thing doesnt even remove oil! Bin it.

Ratings: 0/5 (Totally hate it. Why the heck would anyone use this?)

Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Toner

What it says:
Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Toner clears the skin and provides intensive cleansing for T-zone and other problem areas. Its formula with Lactic Acid Gently unclogs pores without overdrying.
• Comedolytic Action
• Non-Comedogenic
• Compatible with common acne medication

What I think: Okay, this is mich better than the cleanser. I like it cos it's mild (not as alcohol laden as clinique's) and it cleans quite well. I can see a lot of dirt stuck on the cotton (I've tried with my usual cleanser, not Eucerin's). It leaves a sticky feeling after application but absorbs very fast to the skin. Texture wise, it's watery like other toners but greenish in colour, doesn't bother me. But what I really like is the fact that it reduces my pimples on the forehead and blackhead on the nose.
This works better than Clinique and Biotherm's toner but wouldn't be in my HG list as well.

Ratings: 3/5 (Moderately okay, not bad if you're on a tight budget)