Sign in to follow this  
redsugar

Any sellers of Duromine out there?

Hi babes,

I am a guy from Ipoh and currently working in Singapore.

I used to be 89kg 3 months back and now I reached my target 67kg, using doctor's prescribed 3 months supply of 30mg duromine. I am 28 years old with 169cm tall.

You might be wondering why does a guy need to slim down using a fast method.

Well, my normal weights are around 65-68kg. I used to go swimming, gym and basketball to maintain my weight to a healthy level.

Until last year after I broke up with my gf due to distance relationship and work stress (she's still working in Penang), I gave up my exercises and go craze on foods.

At least, eating is the only thing I can feel blissful with. I gained almost like 10kg in the first 3 months and my friends and family starting to comment about my size increase.

Then, I tried to control food intake; not like taking healthy food but reducing the portion - it never seemed to work well. I gained another 13kg after another 4 months.

I then realized I might become super obese if I continue doing that. I need to put a stop to this.

So, I went to see my family doctor in Ipoh and he suggested me duromine. I never heard about this duromine before the doctor tells me. He told me that Duromine is a very powerful diet pill but it comes with a lot side effects; depending on individuals. I said to give it a try and it seems to work pretty well on me; no intolerable side effects and it really suppressed my appetite - I don't feel hungry at all.

The side effects I have is dry mouth, bad breath and insomnia (it went off after a few days) but that are ok for me. What I did was just drinking more water.

I lost 5kg in the first week and a total of 22kg in two months.

I stopped after two months as I have reached my normal weight, and started my exercise back.

Stopped for almost a month and everything seems fine - I am having regular exercises now and controlling my food intake. 

So, now I still have one month supply with me. It is genuinely prescribed by doctor. And I would like to let go of it - expiry date for that supply is Dec 2014. Anyone interested?

Please email me if any of you interested and it will be cash on collection term. In Singapore only. Meeting location will be at MRT.

Regards,

Steven

Email: stev3n.lum@gmail.com

is it still available? kindly email homelrose@gmail.com =)

Last year I buy duromine from jakarta, indonesia, in the clinic of beauty, and can send to my country, I live in subang jaya, malaysia, that time she send by EMS , u all can try to call and ask maybe still sell it again this her number +6281212106529 I think could be whatspp or her Wechat : nakeysha

hello ive got duromine 30mgs,which is the best metod to loose weight,do call me or whats app me at this no;0132853205,my name is Isma,i prefer COD which is easier for both of us

hello ive got duromine 30mgs,which is the best metod to loose weight,do call me or whats app me at this no;0132853205,my name is Isma,i prefer COD which is easier for both of us,dont trust this jakarta or singapore duromine its all scam

DUROMINE 30mg FOR SALE:

COD area B.B.Bangi (Office Hour 9 am-5.30 pm)
COD area Balakong-Mines, Jusco Cheras Selatan, Komuter Serdang (Night / Weekend)

Contact me via:
Whatsapp/Wechat/Call/SMS: 0183211797 Rauhi

*Another places, i send via Pos Laju Malaysia around Malaysia (Free Of Charges / FOC)

100% Original
100% Authentic
Moneyback Guarantee!!!

Edited by Rauhi

Hi my name is Isma,I've been involve in selling and distribution of Duromine 30 mg and Adipex retard 30 mg for 3 successful consecutive years with hundreds upon hundreds of satisfy customers,please contact me @ 0132934075, you can call SMS WhatsApp or we chat to get your Duromine supply

We only do AUTHENTIC original boxed Duromine. We also provide you with advise that you can get better then from doctors. As we has been into duromine research for more then 7 Years. Doctors simply prescribe and sell. WE GUARANTEED YOUR WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMME!contact us at this numbers 0132934075/0132853205,there are a lot of scammers out there ,always insist on COD

We are suppliers of various weight loss products we provide delivery services world wide and customer satisfaction is our top priority
We have available Duromine, ephedrine, winstrol, cleinbutrol, cytomel, thyroxine, sibutramine, phentermine,

No Prior Prescription Needed -
100% Anonymity Guarantee -
Privacy, Security, Discreet Packaging -
We Ship all parcels world wide in discrete shippment
Regular Discounts - To place your order email ( masstrade2@gmail.com)

Hi I'm isma,I've been supplying authentic Duromine 30 mg for the past 5 successful years with hundreds upon hundreds of very satisfied customers, contact me @ 0132934075,for your authentic Duromine 30 mg supply,COD can be arranged,dont fall into a trap of online scamers,contact me on the number above via WhatsApp, wechat,sms,or straight away call me.

I used Phentermine/Duromine 37.5 mg that I bought from http://generic-meds-store.com about a year ago, and it helped me lose 18 kg. I ate clean and worked out 5 days a week. It has continued to help me maintain a healthy weight, with no real side effects or none that I have noticed or were bothersome except a dry mouth, if I didn't drink enough water. Without the medication I'm an eating machine and my weight would increase to the point I would hide, so I'm grateful for this medication, it has allowed me to keep my weight to a healthy level and live life to the fullest. It's been a God send to me.

Edited by leenlo

We sell ORIGINAL Duromine 30mg and 15mg capsules, NO generics.( Weight Loss Pills ) National and International shipping available. For more information please inbox.Stock Available At Present : 56 boxes (first come first serve)

EMAIL US ON :-  rspharma45@gmail.comCALL OR 

Whatsapp :- +60162433397 

Other Countries , Please Email us ..

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillsprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Edited by Christin298