Sign in to follow this  
redsugar

Any sellers of Duromine out there?

Please email me at [email="wafflesboo@gmail.com"]wafflesboo@gmail.com[/email] if you have duromine to sell. i am a genuine buyer and will pay higher than market for all your trouble (we'll negotiate this when you email me ok). thanks chicitas!

hi there..i also want to buy duromine but donno where to get...anaybody can sell to me can email me at [email="apogee80@yahoo.com"]apogee80@yahoo.com[/email].. Thanks

hi , i am interested to buy duromine,
any seller pls contact me
i'm willing to pay more
thanks!

[b][size=2]casey2269@yahoo.com[/size][/b] Edited by FattyLady

HI STOP DUROMINE...!!NO USE..

I HAVE TRIED MANY PRODUCTS AND VISITED MANY SLIMMING CENTRES AND ALSO STARVE..IF U STARVE URSELF UR BODY WILL KEEP SOME FAT FOR UR LATER USAGE..IF U IF U WAN TO LOSE WEIGHT BY HEALTY WAY ,Y DONT U TRY HERBALIFE..VERY DELICIOUS SHAKE AS FOOD REPLACEMENT N LESS 10X CALORIES THAN FOOD..I TRIED THE 5 DAYS TRIAL AND LOST 3KG IN 5 DAYS..IT DRIVE ME TO HELP OTHERS TOO WHR THEY FOLLOW THE WRONG WAY..IF U WAN TO KNOW MORE CAN E-MAIL ME AT premidharma@yahoo.com

[quote name='premidharma' timestamp='1309921370' post='597434']
HI STOP DUROMINE...!!NO USE..

I HAVE TRIED MANY PRODUCTS AND VISITED MANY SLIMMING CENTRES AND ALSO STARVE..IF U STARVE URSELF UR BODY WILL KEEP SOME FAT FOR UR LATER USAGE..IF U IF U WAN TO LOSE WEIGHT BY HEALTY WAY ,Y DONT U TRY HERBALIFE..VERY DELICIOUS SHAKE AS FOOD REPLACEMENT N LESS 10X CALORIES THAN FOOD..I TRIED THE 5 DAYS TRIAL AND LOST 3KG IN 5 DAYS..IT DRIVE ME TO HELP OTHERS TOO WHR THEY FOLLOW THE WRONG WAY..IF U WAN TO KNOW MORE CAN E-MAIL ME AT premidharma@yahoo.com
[/quote]

sorry friends...i always get it from my regular clinic, and after 1 year not taking duramin, i put on a lot of weight..when i go back to the clinic..i was informed that they no longer have duramin because it was banned, its seems that its has bad effect to your kindney or something..so too bad..

Hi all,

pm me. I know where you can get duromine.

Duromine is like love hate with me. I used it when I was 17 for 3 weeks n of course all the symptoms headache, dizziness, insomnia but at one point I stopped it because I had a very bad urinary tract from it.

4 years ago I took it again for 4-5 months n yes I lost 10 kg. looking back I feel like a zombie back then. Think almost every evening I feel like committing suiside n nothing really excites me at all. Though I lost weight I don't feel great or I don't think there is any moment I feel I look good either. My memory become very bad too.

Now that i stopped of course i gain back my weight but i think i look better now. Of course there are time when i get desperate to loose weight n im tempted to back on durimine but thinking that i might have get into depression from it. I just abandoned the idea. FYI- duromine is banned in uk. So my advise is please consider before you take it pls consider carefully.

Let me know if you really want to get it :) good luck

hi i have 7 boxes of duromine for sale 2 x 30mg 60 tablets for 750rm .if anyone intrested email me [email="missnaddy@hotmail.com"]missnaddy@hotmail.com[/email] Edited by naddy13

Hi, I'm interested to buy duromine....
I'm from singapore any idea any clinic in JB sell or can anyone mail me if yes please pm me or
email me: glampoopoo@gmail.com

Thanks

[quote name='DodoThenaive' timestamp='1324910244' post='604252']
Hi all,

pm me. I know where you can get duromine.

Duromine is like love hate with me. I used it when I was 17 for 3 weeks n of course all the symptoms headache, dizziness, insomnia but at one point I stopped it because I had a very bad urinary tract from it.

4 years ago I took it again for 4-5 months n yes I lost 10 kg. looking back I feel like a zombie back then. Think almost every evening I feel like committing suiside n nothing really excites me at all. Though I lost weight I don't feel great or I don't think there is any moment I feel I look good either. My memory become very bad too.

Now that i stopped of course i gain back my weight but i think i look better now. Of course there are time when i get desperate to loose weight n im tempted to back on durimine but thinking that i might have get into depression from it. I just abandoned the idea. FYI- duromine is banned in uk. So my advise is please consider before you take it pls consider carefully.

Let me know if you really want to get it :) good luck
[/quote]

[b]hi [/b]
[b]i am very interested to buy duromine.........please email me [email="pari21985@yahoo.com.THANKS"]pari21985@yahoo.com.THANKS[/email][/b]

hi anyone interested to get duromine please email me at ash_cruz@hotmail.com. delivery can take between 3 working days right up to 14 working days upon receipt of payment. RM230 per box. Additional courier charges. courier only can use DHL so price starts from RM35++. Courier to sabah and sarawak RM46++. Singapore RM147++. Self collect in KL.

Hi babes,

I am a guy from Ipoh and currently working in Singapore.

I used to be 89kg 3 months back and now I reached my target 67kg, using doctor's prescribed 3 months supply of 30mg duromine. I am 28 years old with 169cm tall.

You might be wondering why does a guy need to slim down using a fast method.

Well, my normal weights are around 65-68kg. I used to go swimming, gym and basketball to maintain my weight to a healthy level.

Until last year after I broke up with my gf due to distance relationship and work stress (she's still working in Penang), I gave up my exercises and go craze on foods.

At least, eating is the only thing I can feel blissful with. I gained almost like 10kg in the first 3 months and my friends and family starting to comment about my size increase.

Then, I tried to control food intake; not like taking healthy food but reducing the portion - it never seemed to work well. I gained another 13kg after another 4 months.

I then realized I might become super obese if I continue doing that. I need to put a stop to this.

So, I went to see my family doctor in Ipoh and he suggested me duromine. I never heard about this duromine before the doctor tells me. He told me that Duromine is a very powerful diet pill but it comes with a lot side effects; depending on individuals. I said to give it a try and it seems to work pretty well on me; no intolerable side effects and it really suppressed my appetite - I don't feel hungry at all.

The side effects I have is dry mouth, bad breath and insomnia (it went off after a few days) but that are ok for me. What I did was just drinking more water.

I lost 5kg in the first week and a total of 22kg in two months.

I stopped after two months as I have reached my normal weight, and started my exercise back.

Stopped for almost a month and everything seems fine - I am having regular exercises now and controlling my food intake. 

So, now I still have one month supply with me. It is genuinely prescribed by doctor. And I would like to let go of it - expiry date for that supply is Dec 2014. Anyone interested?

Please email me if any of you interested and it will be cash on collection term. In Singapore only. Meeting location will be at MRT.

Regards,

Steven

Email: stev3n.lum@gmail.com

Have anyone heard about Fat Burner Thermo RX pills?

It just cost RM170 / 60tablets for 2 months supply.

Effective same like Duromine. See below:-

- It is a Fatburner & Slimming product

- Appetite Supressor

- Carbohydrate blocker (Reduce extra carbohydrate store in our body)

- Increase Thermogenesis (Burn Fat)

- Increase Metabolisme (Burn Calorie)

_Plus is with no bad side effect like how duromine does.

=>> I lost 4kg in a week! and in total about 2 weeks now I lost 6kg already! And I have had enough cause if I lose some more I be so thin <<=
I just want to take for a month during this fasting month (30 pills) so the other 30 pills would want to let go at half price which is RM85 + Peninsular M'sia delivery postage charge RM6 (also can C.O.D around Klang area,Bukit Tinggi,Andalas,Teluk Pulai).

Email me enquiry at zurasaid@hotmail.com 

Subject: THERMO PILLS