Sign in to follow this  
chrisear

A Fairer Skin

If u wanna be fairer and prettier, I can help you. Now there is injection of Vitamin C whitening fomula directly into your body....very effective and affordable...and anyone can be fairer now....this whitening formula is very popular in Japan, Taiwan...and Hongkong...now in Malaysia...

Benefits:

As we know vitamin c is highly publicized for its well known function, yet there are many of us not fully awared of its benefits. The advantages of taking vitamin C injection is:

1) Aims in producing Collagen, which is connective tissue of our skin, bone, ligament, tendons, joints and organ support.

2) Suppresses formation of 'Melanin' contributing to darkspot after long exposure to UVA/UVB.

3) Reduces our facial and skin fine lines or wrinkles. This is because it aims in producing the collagen, which is important to make our skin firm and provides elasticity.

4) Reduces the appearance of pimples/acne/blemishes and minimised pores. Improves the skin smooth texture.

5)Increase body immune system.

On Top of that, you can actually add Tranezamic Acid and Glutathione in that I.V treatment.

All this is temporary ... Plus, what else is in this 'injection'? I'm sure it is not PURELY vitamin C.

Ladies, careful what you are putting yourselves into. Whatever you put on your face and body will absorb into your blood, you could be beautiful or white now but think of the effects in the long run.

[quote name='chrisear' date='14 May 2010 - 05:50 PM' timestamp='1273830643' post='583254']
If u wanna be fairer and prettier, I can help you. Now there is injection of Vitamin C whitening fomula directly into your body....very effective and affordable...and anyone can be fairer now....this whitening formula is very popular in Japan, Taiwan...and Hongkong...now in Malaysia...

Benefits:

As we know vitamin c is highly publicized for its well known function, yet there are many of us not fully awared of its benefits. The advantages of taking vitamin C injection is:

1) Aims in producing Collagen, which is connective tissue of our skin, bone, ligament, tendons, joints and organ support.

2) Suppresses formation of 'Melanin' contributing to darkspot after long exposure to UVA/UVB.

3) Reduces our facial and skin fine lines or wrinkles. This is because it aims in producing the collagen, which is important to make our skin firm and provides elasticity.

4) Reduces the appearance of pimples/acne/blemishes and minimised pores. Improves the skin smooth texture.

5)Increase body immune system.

On Top of that, you can actually add Tranezamic Acid and Glutathione in that I.V treatment.
[/quote]

I am interested.
q1)Whats the Vit-C brand?
q2)My complexion is medium fair. I want it very fair, so about how much do I hv to spend?
q3)How many jab do I need?
q4)The jab is every day basis & who jab for us?

1.)The brand that we recommend to u is Roach/Bayer.
2.)If your skin wanna become very fair beside vit - c, you need to add on the anti-oxidant properties which is Glutathione from
Roach and new whitening properties which is tranexamic acid.
3.)Normally is once jab per week, 12 jabs consider 1 complete program.
4.)If you really interested, then you can leave ur personal contact, then the consultant will call you.

Vit-C jab just some sort like supplement food, it wont stay into your body for very long term. cos our body will consume all these vitamin. And, your body will start to work on all these vitamin to produce a new cell which can increase your immune system, anti-oxidant & collagen ( amino acid) & etc. that's why it can bring us fairer skin & anti aging effect.

Of course all the whitening jab have their contraindication. you have look for the opinion from the expertise.

Every time we sell all these thing, we have to see u & consult u personally.

Thx!

chrisear im interested on taking the jab.
can u pm me d details, price,
im malay n im not that fair, i had acne lastime, but now its clear :) i want those scar to fade, even my skintone, fairer skin. PLEASE PM ME ASAP!! thank you :)

[quote name='tiqatequila' date='19 May 2010 - 06:17 PM' timestamp='1274264269' post='583491']
im malay n im not that fair, i had acne lastime, but now its clear :) [b]i want those scar to fade[/b], even my skintone, fairer skin. PLEASE PM ME ASAP!! thank you :)
[/quote]

If you want those scar to fade, I would suggest you an affordable solution which is to use the Neutralizing Ampoule by Ceutical. It contains collagen and elastin which helps promote renewal of scars.

[quote name='tiqatequila' date='19 May 2010 - 06:17 PM' timestamp='1274264269' post='583491']
im malay n im not that fair, i had acne lastime, but now its clear [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img] i want those scar to fade, even my skintone, fairer skin. PLEASE PM ME ASAP!! thank you [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
[/quote]

i hate using cream o oil wat so ever....everday u have to maintain applying it.too leceh.taking supplyment oso da same.i do laser treatment...each treatment takes about 2 3 weeks.it work faster than anything.