Sign in to follow this  
Joannelicious

Whitening Injection

hi all,

i'm looking for a clinic which is professional in performing whitening jap.
I've actually perform 10 sessions (10 times) since december 2009 till february 2010 with mita-c whitening jap.
the result is extremely good and visible after 3 - 4 sessions! My color skin tone is extremely even, and i got fairer.
I did not mention that i've went for any whitening jap, but my dad and my cousin notice that i got fairer and they thought it is because i stay indoor more often. There are few people who commented that i am fair skin (they do not know i took whitening jap).
Before this, my people claimed that i am asian skin, some said i am tan.
I am extremely satisfy with the result and this is why i am looking for clinic who offer NC-24 whitening jap.
Nc 24 is legal in japan, and is one of the most famous whitening jap in japan. Nc 24 is rated as firist most effective one as well :)!
I went to this damansara clinic to perform mita c whitening jap. however, the doctor is not so professional because my hands felt pain numerous time after jap. sometimes, after he inject half way, the needle can't go through my vein which i didnt know why. so the doctor will take the needle out and insert in my another hand (which i think is extremely not hygiene). and sometimes, my vein will swollen a little.

Pls recommend :)!!!!

If you really want to be fairer, vitamin C alone can't helps alot..

what i recommended is the Platinum + Collagen Vit-C, nowadays very famous in whitening japs..On top of that, you can actually add Tranezamic Acid ( for whitening purpose ) and Gluthathione ( For liver Detox purpose ) that are use by BIG S in Taiwan.

Hope can helps you with the info..

hi there, can i know the clinic name you mention, the one that's in Damansara? and how much did you pay per injection?
cause Im interested as well but really don't know where to seek information from as Im a foreigner. thanks :)

[quote name='chocolatepie' date='15 May 2010 - 04:27 PM' timestamp='1273912073' post='583294']
hi there, can i know the clinic name you mention, the one that's in Damansara? and how much did you pay per injection?
cause Im interested as well but really don't know where to seek information from as Im a foreigner. thanks :)
[/quote]

Its Paramount Clinic :)!
RM280 per jap and have to take 10 course (10 jap).
There is package for 10 course which is slightly cheaper but i forgot the price because i do not sign up for the package!
Actually, the consultant advice to take 5 detox for faster result but i skip detox because i didn't want to take so many japs in a week.
Its kind of scary heh!
its like, today jap detox, after three days hafto return to jap mita-c. This process hafto repeat for 5 weeks!
then week 6th till 10th only jap mita-c alone.

However, if you're more interested in nc-24, you can request for it. it is RM550 per jap.
but i do not recommend the doctor :)! because he is not professional enough.
jap is not suppose to be painful babe!that is why i hope i can be provided with information on clincs which is professional in performing such japs. :)!

[quote name='chrisear' date='14 May 2010 - 10:57 AM' timestamp='1273805837' post='583226']
If you really want to be fairer, vitamin C alone can't helps alot..

what i recommended is the Platinum + Collagen Vit-C, nowadays very famous in whitening japs..On top of that, you can actually add Tranezamic Acid ( for whitening purpose ) and Gluthathione ( For liver Detox purpose ) that are use by BIG S in Taiwan.

Hope can helps you with the info..

[/quote]

hi babe,

thanks for the info!
vitamin c indeed cannot help a lot as it is only to enhance our complexion and to give us radiant skin hehe.
i'm kind of interested n nc24 because it is the top first recommend whitening jap in japan, and is extremely famous!
i'm not so interested in platinum and collagen vitaminc c :)!! t
gluthathione is good as well. i heard it is good to perform 5 nc24 jap + 5 gluthatione for best result
do u knw which clinic perform Big S jap?
sounds interesting hah! :)!
there are many ppl selling this jap outside by beauty salon and online, but no point purchasing from them, and then stop by at normal clinic to perform them..
i perfer clinic which sell this jap, and perform this jap themselves because they can consult me with the knowledge they have :)!

wow....RM 280/jap, meaning 280 x 10 for the whole 10 weeks?? :blink: haha...
and the nc24 is RM 550/jap, so 550 x 10?? wow...my mom obviously gonna slap me. haha...
but the result, is it really satisfying? and does the result actually go equally to your face? cause for me my body is actually fine, but my face and neck are darker, so i have to wear compact powder everyday which is irritating <_<
and i found this one blogshop that sells whitening injections; http://naniestudiocollection.blogspot.com/p/suntikan-vitamin-c-gultathione-kolagen.html
are they the same products that are used in the Paramount clinic?

um..can d jab b done on ur butt??! im effing scared of needles thou! aniway one jab 280? waa darn xpnsve, i tot for the cause of d doc o jab is RM 10, and fer the product, arnd 350-400 per 1 box containing 6 ampules?! i rili wanna do it, but jabbing 3 times/week is crazy! macam mengambil drugs! LOL

hi....We are more cheaper than clinic and the most important think is quality is SAME...please visit www.guardiansangel.multiply.com

Haiii.. im selling beauty injections cheaper than market price. Glutathion, vitamin c, collagen, slimming, etc...
A lot cheaper than clinic price.. Clinics will usually charge u double,triple.. so to save cost i suggest u buy ur own box of injections and take it to your doctor and ask the doctor to jab.. Might cost u less than RM100 per jab :))

[quote name='Joannelicious' timestamp='1273689499' post='583124']
hi all,

I've actually perform 10 sessions (10 times) since december 2009 till february 2010 with mita-c whitening jap.
the result is extremely good and visible after 3 - 4 sessions! My color skin tone is extremely even, and i got fairer.
I did not mention that i've went for any whitening jap, but my dad and my cousin notice that i got fairer and they thought it is because i stay indoor more often. There are few people who commented that i am fair skin (they do not know i took whitening jap).
I am extremely satisfy with the result and this is why i am looking for clinic who offer NC-24 whitening jap.
Nc 24 is legal in japan, and is one of the most famous whitening jap in japan. Nc 24 is rated as firist most effective one as well :)!
I went to this damansara clinic to perform mita c whitening jap. however, the doctor is not so professional because my hands felt pain numerous time after jap. sometimes, after he inject half way, the needle can't go through my vein which i didnt know why. so the doctor will take the needle out and insert in my another hand (which i think is extremely not hygiene). and sometimes, my vein will swollen a little.

[/quote]

My advise is that always go for an experience doctor. I would recommen dr Adam from Mediviron Ampang point. Monday, Wed & Friday he is on morning shift. Tues & Thurs on evening shift until 11pm.
Alternatively Dr Andy the klinik is at seri rampai business park. She uses granula if you have many products to combine. She is available in KL 2x a month since she just further her study in Singapore but you may call the clinic...email me at sorayaratu@gmail.com if you want their contact number....

I normally bring my own NC24 and Master Prowhite for them to perform the injection and these two are my trusted doctors. Hope it helps.

[quote name='Joannelicious' timestamp='1273689499' post='583124']
hi all,

[/quote]

have u tried mediviron or zamrud clinic? always go to well-experienced doctor not young doc..cos they are really unskilled

i used to have a very bad complexion with uneven skin tone. the colour of my skin was rather dark and i tried going to beauty saloons and using their products. even dermalogica and sk 2 products did not help much. i did try whitening injections and a beauty saloon and they told me it was done by a doctor. yes indeed, a female doctor attended to me. but it was a terrible experience for me as my veins are hardly visible. she poked me 3-4 times and in the end asked me to come back again after the wound has all healed. upon leaving the saloon, i took her name card and yes she is a doctor, by a PHD doctor. i further enquired the staff whether she is a qualified medical doctor or just a PHD doctor. And to my surprised, she aint a medical doctor. how can a non medical doctor be qualified in handling needles?? i requested for a full money return. my advice to everyone out there is not to see the title DR only. look at the qualifications and all. a medical doctor should have MBBS or MD and not PHD. name of the saloon i should not disclose here. After visiting that saloon for almost 2 years, i decided for a change as i felt cheated and betrayed. after reading from the internet and magazines, i decided to visit Dr Ko's clinic at taman tun dr ismail. i met with a male doctor by the name of Dr Hoe. He is very professional indeed. he explained to me from a-z my skin problem and for the past 2 years, i did not understand at all as i was never consulted by that PHD lady from the beauty saloon. i regained my trust and opted for treatment from him. he is very educated in treating skin problem. nowadays, i do not trust beauty saloons anymore due to the complaints by the public especially those that came out in the newspaper. i rather visit a qualified aesthetic doctor and not someone who simply pokes and claims to know everything a medical doctor knows and pretends to be one. Just because she is a PHD holder and earns her a title of Dr does not mean she can practice what a medical doctor does. till today, after 6 months i stopped going to that beauty saloon, my heart is still full of anger and disappointment. Fuhhhh.... just to share a bit with you all.

which one of NC24 you recommended since they got two type of  NC24 ULTIMATE WHITENING or NC24 PURE CRSYTALIZE WHITENING , I have try NC24 PURE CRSYTALIZE but i doesn't seem the difference .

hi everyone, i guess all lady wanna have nice fair skin but my advice is to go licensed doctor for all these kind of injection to avoid unwanted side effect and complication. Just give you an example if accidentally this kind of injection injected to arterial can cause the limbs ischaemic ( dead) . I m a aesthetic doctor , i would like to see outcome of my customer& follow up. if any of you all girls interested free to contact me 0123181020. Thank you.

Hi...if u wish to hv home service whatspp me 0123181020 im a freelanrce aesthetic doctor so in my opinion drip is better way so do it so less painful and less chance for fainting issue.

hi. the whitening drip that i have tried before are different from most of the whitening in market. I have done it which including a detoxification to remove toxic from body and then drip contents was done. the contents of drips are not only vitamins c. It includes other vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It only helps to glow up my skin. I noticed my immune system is getting better and more energetic. Previously i had a skin rashes over my right back shoulder for over few years. but i noticed the rashes have gone after i did the drip. 

Besides that, i am taking a oral supplement called crystal tomato which have sunscreen protection and whitening effects.. my skin is getting better and better...and fairer....some information about crystal tomato

welcome to contact me if u would like to know more...

Most are external applications, but no commonly performed injections. These include: 
Hydroquinone 
Alternatives to hydroquinone 
Arbutin 
Tretinoin 
Alpha hydroxy acids 
Kojic acid 
Azelaic acid 

There is also laser treatment available