Sign in to follow this  
upDleftR

blur and phfailure

hello everybody, just hoping to hear some of your advices.

recently i found that i was very interested in a guy from uni. but i don't really know him that much (a couple of talks and just like that). but very interestingly is that, it was my previous housemates that thought that him and me were suited for each other. never thought that i would be so "in love" with this person even though i know not much about this guy. i want to speak to him but everytime i try either i'll say something wrong or else i will just keep my mouth shut. i feel so uncomfortable and stressed when i'm around him. once, i told my friend that i liked him, in the end i heard he liked my friend (over a period of time). and i totally don't know how to face my friend neither him. but yet i still like him. (am i very stupid or what?) yes i'm very hopeless in relationships, never gotten into a relationship and yes 20 years old dy. i used to be very boyish and only interested in electronics and games and what not. along that 20 years in my life, never really liked a guy that much until now. i'm feeling so hopeless, i'm so depress and keep asking why isn't there anybody who likes me. :( should i forget the guy.??

Em...u dunno him much but u like him so much...
Tat's weird.
For a mature and long term relationship does not just base on "knowing not much but i like him much".
I've been through on your stage b4...when i was in uni.
I was liking this guy and i was just like u dunno him much but i just like him due to some chatting over heard from friends and actually talked to him like em..Less than 10 times?
It is common that if girls fantasize about the guys b4 they got to know each other really really well.

I suggest u that...dun k if he likes ur friend o not...
U just go and talk to him...know more about him...try to catch the feeling...(coz from here, i only know u have strong feeling on him but he's not into u.)
Thus, if u r boyish girl..and love all the techno stuffs? Hahaha, i also was boyish...although my outlook is long hair now...but my attitude still boyish.
I wanna tell u that guys love techno stuffs...games? Chat with him!!!Guys love games...DOTA, L4D, and more...I'm in to these games too...and very very active and fight with guys already.

So dont be down...be urself...one day there will be one definite guy is there for u!

its so comforting to know that i'm not the only girl like that.
and yeah i know its just weird how to like a guy by only hearing what other people say about him.
like some love sick puppy kinda thing. but i'm sure its not like that.
am i stupid or what??

yeah, i tried speaking a couple of times. but it always hit the wrong button. and then i'll get depressed by that.
erm, yeah but i don't think hes into those electronic games tho.
more of a sports type of guy.

is there any therapy for this?!?

:|

maybe he is into electronic games but u didn't know? try to dig out some info from ur friends. maybe u could join in the sports that he likes playing? if u're always nervous around him, starting out as friends help diffuse the tension. alternatively, u can hang out with him with a lot of people that u're comfortable with so that u'll feel less awkward