Sign in to follow this  
ropasnino

Looking for baby and children clothes supplier/ wholesaler

Hi members,

I am starting my own blog selling kids clothings. Currently i am looking for supplier or wholesalers than get give me good quality clothings with a wholesale price. Can anyone suggest me some good suppliers??

[quote name='ropasnino' timestamp='1271901751' post='582024']
Hi members,

I am starting my own blog selling kids clothings. Currently i am looking for supplier or wholesalers than get give me good quality clothings with a wholesale price. Can anyone suggest me some good suppliers??
[/quote]

hi, i own a woman's boutique and so happens that one of my orders is wrong. It's a box of 70 pieces of girls dresses (Ages 3 - 9). Brand: ethelaustin. They all come in plastic bags and hangers. I am selling it at RM9 each, which includes the cost and shipping/tax charges that i had to pay for. So altogether, the price is RM630.

Please let me know if u are interested.

[quote name='ropasnino' timestamp='1271901751' post='582024']
Hi members,

[/quote]

Hi, i am kelvin, i am keen to supply Kids clothing and many other baby /kids products at wholesale prices. Pls contact me at kidsbaby75@gmail.com

Hye all,

previously I'm freelance selling ladies clothes..currently I'm looking for supplier or wholesaler than get give me wholesale price and good quality..can anyone have or suggest me some good suppliers? :thumbup1:

[quote name='NoorAin' timestamp='1343439360' post='611022']
Hye all,

previously I'm freelance selling ladies clothes..currently I'm looking for supplier or wholesaler than get give me wholesale price and good quality..can anyone have or suggest me some good suppliers? :thumbup1:
[/quote]

Hi NoorAin, would you like to check out what I have? Let me know if you're interested :)
[url="http://www.facebook.com/FonteKidswear"]www.facebook.com/FonteKidswear[/url]

[quote name='NoorAin' timestamp='1343439360' post='611022']
Hye all,

[/quote]

hi NoorAin do you interested selling legging? we can supply to you. visit our fb [url="http://www.facebook.com/chantique.gallery.fashion"]http://www.facebook.com/chantique.gallery.fashion[/url]

The business of fashion is one of the most popular and there are many great manufacturing companies in the market which makes some exclusive collection of clothes for all.Many of them are also a wholsale supplier of a baby clothes.