Sign in to follow this  
JasonLim

How To Get A Girl In A School ?

Hey .. I'm 16 , sometimes.. i wanna a relationshipp.. I have never been a relationship before
I dont have a good look... standard looking.. normal height.. i prefer girls that can speak englishhhh and i dont sports in school :unsure:
Any help? Edited by JasonLim

[color="#ff00ff"]Dont try too hard and just be urself.At ur age,u might be thinking to get involve in relationship,it may seems like its the most important thing in the world right now,due to social pressure,hormanal changes in ur body,the essential part of ur growth and development but its not
Just focus on ur studies and make lots of friends!! :)
When u love and appreaciate urself(that menas have confidence and high self esteem in u),others will notice u and love u too[/color]

[quote name='JasonLim' date='13 April 2010 - 12:29 AM' timestamp='1271089756' post='581596']
Hey .. I'm 16 , sometimes.. i wanna a relationshipp.. I have never been a relationship before
I dont have a good look... standard looking.. normal height.. i prefer girls that can speak englishhhh and i dont sports in school [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]
Any help?
[/quote]

erm, groom urself nicely, make urself look neat n tidy, spray perfume, walk in a steady way, socialize more with other ppl..since u dont sport then u better into ur study, teach those gals to solve math, physic calculation questions, hey gals always admire clever boy ok?

my final tip is, be as 'man' as possible, not to ask u built up ur muscle, but to be a tough, considerate man, and always listen and respect gals' felingsand opinions, treat them nicely, gently, be humorous but dun tok crap stuffs..find ur own way buddy..lastly concentrate on ya study..

Haha.. Thx Guys Any other steps? I know this girl.. She's very friendy and kind , we always say hi and wave our hand when we meet each other in school How to know more about her? I ask for her handphone numb.. and she'll just keep it secert >.

[quote name='JasonLim' date='14 April 2010 - 02:37 PM' timestamp='1271227036' post='581715']
Haha.. Thx Guys Any other steps? I know this girl.. She's very friendy and kind , we always say hi and wave our hand when we meet each other in school How to know more about her? I ask for her handphone numb.. and she'll just keep it secert >.
[/quote]

for that matter, u shud process slowly~be her fren first, discuss some hottest news with her, agree with her views, buy a cup of drink for her,and then join the same curriculom club with her becos by doing so u created more chance to spend with her bla bla..dun be in a rush, she will give u her hp number soon...

Well, if you want her to be interested in you, I suggest you do some changes on yourself.

Dress well and clean and at least play a single sport. Gals prefer sporty type of guys. :rolleyes:

And don't be shy, when you're ready just ask her out face to face. Edited by 123 Asia Online