Sign in to follow this  
smoky84

Buying bags from suzy.my

Just wanna share my experience with buying bags from suzy.my. I ordered quite a number of bags but only a few came as the rest has no stock. One of the bag I ordered looks different from the picture shown on the website so I asked for a refund. They sounded very reluctant to give me a refund at first & asked me to take picture and email to them for proof. When I did that, they agree to give me a refund but I had to keep chasing & follow up with them so many times. Email them but either get no reply or receive reply after a few days. I even had to chase them to return money for the bags which doesn't have stock! It took about a month before I could finally get my refund and this was after many, many times of chasing...

I was very disappointed with their service as I have never experience such bad service before. I have purchased many things online before & normally would get a refund within 1 day.

So please think twice before purchasing anything from them! Suzy.my suckssss!

hie! thanks for your feedback as well. luckily i dont read chinese so i wont be able to buy any bags from them but your experience just goes to show that not all online sellers are really very reliable!