1. 1. Have you tried any of these supplement for your skin

• Collagen
    • Sheep Placenta
    • Horse Placenta
    • Grape Seed Extract
    • Q10
    • Vitamin C
    • Others

Have you guys ever try any skin supplement that really work?

Based on your experience which of these work and mention the brand that you use or used before and the rating you will give for this (evaluate by it price Vs effectiveness) :wub: Edited by Emily Tan

Ok let me be the first to share my experience, I am a young lady who always seeks for my magical food to make myself glow and pretty all the time.

For me i willing to spend my utmost to take care my skin. I spend lots of $$ to try many type of cosmetic to supplement as long as you tell me they works.

Form my experience, i believe what is expensive doesnt equal it will work, what is cheap doesnt mean that it wont work.

I tried so many type of supplement form MLM to beauty salon.

I believe that taking care of your skin means treating it gently from both the inside and the outside. This can be accomplished by watching what you eat, making sure that you get the recommended amount of vitamins, and caring for your skin with a well rounded skin care treatment regimen for your specific skin type that also contains anti aging ingredients to prevent and minimize wrinkles.

I would recommend girl who are below 20's start to take care of your skin, learn the right way to wash ur face and start consumining supplement, start it when you are young is like putting $$ in the bank for future.

At this momment i would choose:

UV protection - Grape seed Extract + Vitamin C (but applying sunblock also very important)
Whitening - Vitamin C take at least 500mg a day (redoxon)
Firming and prevent wrinkle - Colllagen or Sheep Placenta ( I am currently drinking FirmUp Collagen from Guardian i quite like it as it contain Q10 plus collagen which i can really feel my skin is glowing compare to other brand)

The other brand i tried before:

[b]Cellabs Sheep Placenta[/b] - (6/10 quite expensive, my skin is better after consuming, good in acne type of oily skin but not much effect on lifting up the skin plus reduce wrinkle)
[b]
Inner Shine[/b] - (3/10 I cant see any diffrent after drinking, only make me go to the toilet in the morning)

[b]EPO Amway[/b] - (4/10 slightly help on my period, i have bad period but nothing much)

[b]Olivenol [/b]- (6/10 expensive but it work, reduce acne type inflammatary but not helping other skin condition)

[b]Boilyn Spirulina[/b] - (5/10 slightly feel my skin is better after using it)

Current brand i use:

[b]FirmUp Collagen[/b] - (8/10 cheap, but effective, it increase the moist of my skin and able to make it mroe radiant. i found it can reduce cellulite cos i have drink it for 4 months already, but it is really too sweet for me.)

[b]Redoxon[/b] - (8/10 super effective on it whitening effect may be i consume it with collagen, because i read a study show that consuming Vit C with collagen will help on whitening plus reduce collagen degradation)

:wub: Hope you guys can share your experience with me Edited by Emily Tan

good and healthy skin has to be from within and the best supplement to boost skin health is silica (horsetail extract). it's a mineral required by the body and boost collagen production as well. it's a very potent hair, skin and nails formula. i have been taking silica for a long time. and currently also on collagen drinks, sheep placenta capsules, multivitamin, glucosamine and stem cell treatment capsules. and i never forget to drink A LOT of water and exercise daily :)

[quote name='Teff' date='03 April 2010 - 04:40 PM' timestamp='1270284004' post='581140']
good and healthy skin has to be from within and the best supplement to boost skin health is silica (horsetail extract). it's a mineral required by the body and boost collagen production as well. it's a very potent hair, skin and nails formula. i have been taking silica for a long time. and currently also on collagen drinks, sheep placenta capsules, multivitamin, glucosamine and stem cell treatment capsules. and i never forget to drink A LOT of water and exercise daily :)
[/quote]

correct !!! plus sleep early everyday :wub:

I am currently taking a brand called sensecell from a saloon. It contain L-glutahione and also vit C and fish collagen. Took for about 2 months and can see my skin is brighter but scars lighten little bit only.

Previously I took kinohimitsu UV bright but toto expensive and not much different after taking for 1 month.

Any other good supplement to share?

how much is the sensecell?? if you looking for lightening scar cream and cream more userful, may consider bio-oil or more expensive cica-care...:rolleyes:

uv bright is good --> my experience, i found it have whitening effect, now I am taking firmUp collagen, similar to UV bright for having UV protection but with collagen as well.

teff--> where do you get the silica, how much??? does it work? I am interested to try :wub:

[quote name='Emily Tan' date='02 April 2010 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1270211073' post='581107']
Ok let me be the first to share my experience, I am a young lady who always seeks for my magical food to make myself glow and pretty all the time.

For me i willing to spend my utmost to take care my skin. I spend lots of $ to try many type of cosmetic to supplement as long as you tell me they works.

Form my experience, i believe what is expensive doesnt equal it will work, what is cheap doesnt mean that it wont work.

I tried so many type of supplement form MLM to beauty salon.

I believe that taking care of your skin means treating it gently from both the inside and the outside. This can be accomplished by watching what you eat, making sure that you get the recommended amount of vitamins, and caring for your skin with a well rounded skin care treatment regimen for your specific skin type that also contains anti aging ingredients to prevent and minimize wrinkles.

I would recommend girl who are below 20's start to take care of your skin, learn the right way to wash ur face and start consumining supplement, start it when you are young is like putting $ in the bank for future.

At this momment i would choose:

UV protection - Grape seed Extract + Vitamin C (but applying sunblock also very important)
Whitening - Vitamin C take at least 500mg a day (redoxon)
Firming and prevent wrinkle - Colllagen or Sheep Placenta ( I am currently drinking FirmUp Collagen from Guardian i quite like it as it contain Q10 plus collagen which i can really feel my skin is glowing compare to other brand)

The other brand i tried before:

[b]Cellabs Sheep Placenta[/b] - (6/10 quite expensive, my skin is better after consuming, good in acne type of oily skin but not much effect on lifting up the skin plus reduce wrinkle)
[b]
Inner Shine[/b] - (3/10 I cant see any diffrent after drinking, only make me go to the toilet in the morning)

[b]EPO Amway[/b] - (4/10 slightly help on my period, i have bad period but nothing much)

[b]Olivenol [/b]- (6/10 expensive but it work, reduce acne type inflammatary but not helping other skin condition)

[b]Boilyn Spirulina[/b] - (5/10 slightly feel my skin is better after using it)

Current brand i use:

[b]FirmUp Collagen[/b] - (8/10 cheap, but effective, it increase the moist of my skin and able to make it mroe radiant. i found it can reduce cellulite cos i have drink it for 4 months already, but it is really too sweet for me.)

[b]Redoxon[/b] - (8/10 super effective on it whitening effect may be i consume it with collagen, because i read a study show that consuming Vit C with collagen will help on whitening plus reduce collagen degradation)

:wub: Hope you guys can share your experience with me
[/quote]

So good sharing your experiences with us, i am also looking for some supplement that can make my skin glow. U see, my skin, is pimple free and supple but its pale, yellowish and not radiant at all. So Firm up collagen able to make the skin rosier, is it? Its quite cheap rite, i think abt RM69.90 for 30 days. Which redoxon are u consuming? The dissolve tablet one? Edited by tripleL

EmilyTan - I got my silica supplements from Australia n the States. I am not sure where to get them in Malaysia. Some good brands to look out for are NutraLife Figaro & World Organic.

[quote name='Teff' date='09 April 2010 - 10:57 PM' timestamp='1270825051' post='581429']
EmilyTan - I got my silica supplements from Australia n the States. I am not sure where to get them in Malaysia. Some good brands to look out for are NutraLife Figaro & World Organic.
[/quote]

i think singapore got it :D

[quote name='fuji apple' date='14 April 2010 - 04:06 PM' timestamp='1271232405' post='581718']
I have been taking MonaVie juice for long..it helps to improve my skin a lot!:wub:
[/quote]

where to get it dear? :wub:

Hi ladies,

I'm a distributor of a Sheep placenta in Singapore. so if anyone who is keen to know more about the benefits of it can pm me.

But generally Placenta's health benefits include NOT ONLY anti-aging and skin revitalizing but also [u]boosting immune system, improving physical vitality and promoting general well being.[/u] Because quite a number of people only know the benefits of Sheep Placenta as anti-aging. It is actually gives you better sleep in the night and more energize in the day. [u] [/u]

im taking meiji collagen tablet form. (overall rating is 9/10)

continuous taking 20 days and i saw my result within 3 weeks.

now is my 2nd mth :)

very happy with the result.

skin is even smoother n softer before. skin discoloration does improve n even out.

skin n body feel more supple and elastic as well *bcoz long term under air-con room and caused body very dry*

[quote name='tripleL' date='05 April 2010 - 10:32 AM' timestamp='1270434721' post='581197']
So good sharing your experiences with us, i am also looking for some supplement that can make my skin glow. U see, my skin, is pimple free and supple but its pale, yellowish and not radiant at all. So Firm up collagen able to make the skin rosier, is it? Its quite cheap rite, i think abt RM69.90 for 30 days. Which redoxon are u consuming? The dissolve tablet one?
[/quote]

when i read about collagen in this post then i knew that i have to do something about my skin.i never worried about this before. so,could u plz told me more about firm up collagen and where to get it?

[quote name='beaute-mart' date='12 June 2010 - 12:27 PM' timestamp='1276316858' post='584827']
im taking meiji collagen tablet form. (overall rating is 9/10)

continuous taking 20 days and i saw my result within 3 weeks.

now is my 2nd mth :)

very happy with the result.

skin is even smoother n softer before. skin discoloration does improve n even out.

skin n body feel more supple and elastic as well *bcoz long term under air-con room and caused body very dry*
[/quote]

can i ask u...i read about meiji amino a lot and i very interested about that..i must try something to my skin.could u plz tell me how much and where can i get it?

[quote name='pretty67' date='14 April 2010 - 10:13 PM' timestamp='1271254385' post='581732']
[color="#800080"]How many bottles are there in 1 box? How soon can we see the difference?:rolleyes:[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='sherle8' date='15 April 2010 - 11:37 PM' timestamp='1271345860' post='581776']
RM79.90 for a month supply is really reasonable. I've been using Kinohimitsu for almost a year, 2 boxes every month for about RM160.

If Firm up is really that great, i may consider to change too. Perhaps someone can comment on it.
[/quote]

firmup is quite effective so far from other... as in term of pricing and effectiveness... if you plan for long term battle with aging... meji is good as welll, but quite expensive for a month.... :rolleyes:

I just came back fr watson, the seller recommend me this Kinomitsu(hope i spell it correctly)...anyone try it before? is that good? :unsure:

I consume Kinomitsu before...dun see much result..the seller also told me the same thing like wat pinkey-gurl said..:unsure: she asked me to try NH10 collagen..quite expensive..

Hi,

I'm a 38 y/o guy and i do agree with TS that we need to take care of our skin when young. Looking good and young at any age will put us into many advantages like job interviews , resume and talking to clients. I used to help my boss to recruit new staff and we all know what is the first criteria......

I use to have breakouts in the past due to oily skin. and i used:
Daily regime : Nu Skin Clear Action series
weekly regime: Clay pack cleansing mask

and now, i switched it to:
Daily regime: ageloc transformation Set
weekly regime: galvanic SPa and claypack cleansing mask
they helped in the moisture and glow in the skin and does help alot in facelifting, eyebags, darkcircles, finelines and wrinkles.

for oral supplement, im taking:
marine omega, which had the epo too. most importantly it has the omega 3 to tackle the inflammation that causes my skin allergy and rashes. many of my lady frenz share with me it helps in menses issue too and migrane
g3 and tegreen which also gives a even tone skin.