Sign in to follow this  
aisRS

do you eat cereal?

[color="#222222"][font="Verdana, sans-serif"]Who here loves cereal?[/font][/color]
[color="#222222"][font="Verdana, sans-serif"]I can eat cereal anytime of the day <3[/font][/color]
[color="#222222"][font="Verdana, sans-serif"]Too bad they don't have lucky charms in malaysia. Kinda hard to find. Or that marshmallow alphabet from Post. those were super good. [/font][/color][img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]
[font="Verdana, sans-serif"] [/font]
[color="#222222"][font="Verdana, sans-serif"]since they don't have em here, or you gotta go find them in special stores, what cereal do you girls, and guys get? i know some people eat weetbix, but nah, it's too...:s lack of a word to fill in the blank..[/font][/color][img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]
[font="Verdana, sans-serif"] [/font]

[color="#222222"][font="Verdana, sans-serif"]any suggestions for good cereals to eat? [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

[/font][/color]

[quote name='aisRS' date='20 March 2010 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1269094942' post='580448']
[color="#222222"][font="Verdana, sans-serif"]Who here loves cereal?[/font][/color]
[color="#222222"][font="Verdana, sans-serif"]I can eat cereal anytime of the day <3[/font][/color]
[color="#222222"][font="Verdana, sans-serif"]Too bad they don't have lucky charms in malaysia. Kinda hard to find. Or that marshmallow alphabet from Post. those were super good. [/font][/color][img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]
[font="Verdana, sans-serif"][/font]
[color="#222222"][font="Verdana, sans-serif"]since they don't have em here, or you gotta go find them in special stores, what cereal do you girls, and guys get? i know some people eat weetbix, but nah, it's too...:s lack of a word to fill in the blank..[/font][/color][img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]
[font="Verdana, sans-serif"][/font]

[color="#222222"][font="Verdana, sans-serif"]any suggestions for good cereals to eat? [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

[/font][/color]
[/quote]

[color=''#ff00ff'']I love cereal too,especially the one from Kelloggs: Special K.But stupid dump a.s.s Kelloggs Malaysia didnt bring in other range,unfortunately. <_< [/color] Edited by d3vil doll

[quote name='d3vil doll' date='21 March 2010 - 12:35 AM' timestamp='1269102905' post='580453']
[color="#ff00ff"]I love cereal too,especially the one from Kelloggs: Special K.But stupid dump a.s.s Kelloggs Malaysia didnt bring in other range,unfortunately. <_< [/color]
[/quote]

and

[quote name='peach27' date='21 March 2010 - 02:33 PM' timestamp='1269153221' post='580495']
[b][color="#ff8c00"]I love. i can have it every morning. [/color][/b]:wub:
[/quote]

you know there was this ad my friend pointed out the other day that if you had a serving of special k for two meals - breakfast and lunch/lunch and dinner/breakfast and dinner, you'll be sure to lose a dress size.
eating special k for breakfast is fine. but for lunch or dinner, it just doesn't seem filling enough....
do you ever feel that?

yeah, totally annoying when other cereal brands/types etc don't imported. or locally made, as the imported ones are pretty pricey. oh, the money spent on imported cereal..sigh..

I have this survey if anyone can answer. best done if bored.
1) Do you eat cereal? (yes/no)
If no, why don't you eat cereal?

2) Why do you eat cereal?

3) What are the cereals you eat? (specifics)

4) A)When do you eat cereal? Breakfast/lunch/dinner/random times (please list)

B)Why do you eat it at those times?

5) A)How do you eat cereal: On its own/with milk (what type)/with fruits (what type)/anything else added to it?

B)Why do you eat it that way?

6) A)Do you ever eat cereal as a snack – on its own?

B)Why do you eat it as a snack?

C)When would you eat it as a snack?

D)Why do you eat it as a snack at those times?

7) How frequently would you eat cereal in a day? In a week?

8) Did you know there are hot cereals? There are hot cereals like Nestum. Did you ever think of nestum as a hot cereal?

9) A)Do you ever eat nestum/oats/porridge?

B)When do you eat it?

C)Why?

D)How do you eat it – with hot milk/hot water/with fruits/with other stuff (ie chicken, beef floss, etc)
[font="lucida grande"][size="3"][color="#333333"] [/color][/size][/font]
[font="lucida grande"][size="3"][color="#333333"][size="2"]my answer - [/size][/color][/size][/font]
[font="lucida grande"][size="3"][color="#333333"][size="2"]1) Do you eat cereal? yes, major cereal lover here

2) Why do you eat cereal? it tastes good. cold milk and tasty cereal (honey gold flakes, lucky charms, etc) <3

3) What are the cereals you eat? honey gold flakes, koko krunch at the moment

4) A)When do you eat cereal? Breakfast/lunch/dinner/random times (please list) - breakfast at the moment, and random times as a snack.

B)Why do you eat it at those times? it's light and easy to eat and prepare. it's tasty.

5) A)How do you eat cereal: On its own/with milk (what type)/with fruits (what type)/anything else added to it? - with milk. i'd like to add fruits as well -but 1)ain't got any, and 2)too much calories per bowl....

B)Why do you eat it that way? because it's easy.

6) A)Do you ever eat cereal as a snack – on its own? - yes i do eat it on its own as a snack.

B)Why do you eat it as a snack? because of the taste.

C)When would you eat it as a snack? at random times.

D)Why do you eat it as a snack at those times? because i feel like it.

7) How frequently would you eat cereal in a day? In a week? i eat cereal up to 2-3 times a day at the moment. really in a cereal craze. after this cereal phase is done, i forget about cereal for a while...

8) Did you know there are hot cereals? There are hot cereals like Nestum. Did you ever think of nestum as a hot cereal? i was surprised about hot cereals, and never thought of it that way. nestum is also tasty <3!

9) A)Do you ever eat nestum/oats/porridge? - oats, yes; nestum, yes; nestum tastier than oats even if oats is healthier

B)When do you eat it? at any meal time or random times when i feel like it. depends on my mood and appetite.

C)Why? - see above.

D)How do you eat it – with hot milk/hot water/with fruits/with other stuff (ie chicken, beef floss, etc) - nestum with the 3 in 1 nestum mix - so it's sweeter, and creamier, and add in hot water. super yum. [/size][/color][/size][/font]
[font="lucida grande"][size="3"][color="#333333"][size="2"]can also eat nestum cold with milk and sugar - but not as good as hot nestum. [/size][/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='aisRS' date='21 March 2010 - 07:41 PM' timestamp='1269171687' post='580513']
and

you know there was this ad my friend pointed out the other day that if you had a serving of special k for two meals - breakfast and lunch/lunch and dinner/breakfast and dinner, you'll be sure to lose a dress size.
eating special k for breakfast is fine. but for lunch or dinner, it just doesn't seem filling enough....
do you ever feel that?

yeah, totally annoying when other cereal brands/types etc don't imported. or locally made, as the imported ones are pretty pricey. oh, the money spent on imported cereal..sigh..

[color=''#ff00ff'']Well,the Special K available in Malaysia are so-called imported.Its manafacture in Thailand but its sold for like rm 13 per box!
I can survive having cereal or granola bars at both breakfast and dinner.As I dont like having heavy food @ night,beofre I sleep
Its stated that for Special K, u take it in the morning and dinner only.Lunch time u can eat normally,but try to eat low fat food too.
And finally in between meals if ur hungry eat fruits[/color]
[/quote]

currently i am starting the Special K cereal bar. Supposingly this should be treat as snack in between the meal, but i ate it as lunch. it can sustain for about 3-4 hrs. Normally 1pm i eat it, around 4pm++ start feel hungry, then i will eat some cracker in the office, reach home only have dinner.

I load on Special K website, there is whole range of product and they provided the plan as well. Really hope we can have the whole range of product in Malaysia also.....wish to see by following the 2 weeks plan provided is it really can loose jean size as advertised.....

Do update each another, if we there is new product range of Special K available in Malaysia.

My favourite is : Cranberry almond crunch by [b]post selects[/b]

[img]http://ozbo.com/media/g/10305CL.jpg[/img]

[quote name='fred' timestamp='1287990520' post='589497']
My favourite is : Cranberry almond crunch by [b]post selects[/b]

[img]http://ozbo.com/media/g/10305CL.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

[color=#ff00ff]yuMMMMMMMMMMMM!that looks yummy!!Where did u get that Fred?In Cold Storage? :redindian: [/color]

Yup cold storage. Giant got Post as well, but usually cannot find Cranberry one. They got other selections like banana, blueberry, but I still think the Cranberry one is the BEST!!!

[quote name='fred' timestamp='1342802058' post='610750']
Yup cold storage. Giant got Post as well, but usually cannot find Cranberry one. They got other selections like banana, blueberry, but I still think the Cranberry one is the BEST!!!
[/quote]

:HUG: [color=#ff00ff]Thanks Fred!!I will zoom in to Cold Storage this evening to get 1 box.I love cranberries..Be it cranberries juice, muffins,cakes...Cranberries with piping hot oven baked Christmas turkey is heavenly[/color] :christmas: :thumbsup2: :wub: :inlove: :love: :eat: Edited by d3vil doll