Sign in to follow this  
YungSernLang

Partially Immatured GF who Very Headache to me T_T

Hi guys, Its been a long time i never online again here, most probably cause my working and dating time arent really enuf for me to use ^_^,
and hi to new members i havent get to know yet

ok, lets start what i suppose to ^_^

i had a gf whom we already together for about 9 month, we break-up 3 times before, mainly because i said so,
-1st time because she wasnt really the one for me, due to her bad behavior and princess like attitude...(she begged me first time for loving me real much)
-2nd time still because her attitude, plus after a guy whom very punctual being dragged along to a her slow and unsteady lifestyle, nobody would tried to continue it...(but she begged me back to her side, as i am really caring her very much)
-3rd time is because im going to help my dad business soon, and expected im going to have no time for her, but she still begged me to back to her, saying she can endure everything just to be with me, but after together, i just notice she is looking for other guy, and going out with them, love sms them while i stupidly reload for her, until i realize, but she stopped everything about 1/2mth before i caught her in her undeleted sms ?)

well, now we are very loving each other, i guess due to how i treat her, cause i usually very caring and treating her real good, patience toward everything she done and mistakes she did, or even when she crapped out or misunderstand, but angry on me until i gotta surrender to her or ask for forgiveness till she is happy back. but from what i told u guys, my gf is very materialistic person,

she would
-ask me to buy alot of stuff because she wanna get pretty, and due to she worry i get attracted to others rather den her in future
-buy stuff recklessly, asking me always but end up with (not agree = she will say, i pay myself, no need use ur money) or (agree = then i claim from u der lor ^_^)
-never introduce me to any1 she know, reason because not stable, not convinced on me, not convinience, or whatever reason, somehow she love to boost me toward her friends, cause mau muka mah....
-never give up no matter wat, very gila money girl, lets see, if u wanna be pretty, work and earn, save and pamper urself, is normal rite ? she is, if cannot afford, work more and make sure can buy, even if buying it means u gotta be eating bread a month or work 2 jobs a day for a month. this kind of mindset really, work till die or what also , i want buy, if can buy to get pretty die also can tat mind....haizzzz.
so how can i change my girls bad attitude ?

she already can choose sleep more den me, choose money more den me(even ask me money in everything), choose to do her thing when dating with me, choose to work what i hate the most, MLM and Insurance agent, which job required to be single, available, and let other guys seems so interested with u until would buy wat u tell them, then earn their money for yourself, even if its sacrafice your time, your bf or your energy.

she even keep saying tat got other guy can love her more, care her more, and whatever better tat u should always think your bf is the best, plus she say this all just to motivate me to do more, what ? only expect expect and expect, cant even let me breath abit and take a rest ? treat her lack attention is wrong, treat her without gift also wrong, treat her not long enuf also wrong, and treat her not good enuf also wrong, how ?

from last december onward, im actually had a very much changes in my life, i help out my dad business, and change to drive a better family car, gotta pay 2.5k per month loan to bank, and not getting salary from dec mth till now, gotta buy alot stuff like skin care, collagen, whitening stuff, dresses, gifts and suprises to my gf, eat no need say cheepest also bar b q plaza family set, petrol money gotta spend alot as im travel to work place or to her house also same distance, 25km++ per trip(pergi balik already 50km liao) the car summore is pumping ron 97 petrol, 2,05 per litre....die la...

i from last time, skincare freak, perfume freak, and nice metroguy become until gotta go pharmacy use cleanser to care face enuf d, not buying any other things d, and got no time to sayang back myself d, still, my gf complain me not good enuf for her....

howww......teach me howwwwww!!!!!
please.....

recently just argue cause she bought a rejected perfume from friend, i sure lecture her, then argue again, now she sleeping, and i gotta fork out money of course, lose in war again mah....plus friday is our dating day, but she plan to use tat time to go get her skincare tat we waited for the stocks and bring her go tarc, so its means, no need date la, i only got time free from morning till 3pm also still need do her thing till i work time, haih....

this gf really take everything from me, all i get is sometimes excersize on the bed, plus some bonus on kissing.....

hey bro, sorry to hear that.

I mean sorry to hear that u are diggin by a gold digger, i duno how much u care about her, but from what I see from your reply I think she is not really good for u, unless u really enjoy the bed exercising session with her. I think is time for u to make a decision whether to make a 4th blow to call for breakup or not. If u ask me, i will definitely tells u that this chick is not worth to keep, but once in a while ask her for bed exercising session I think is still acceptable, anyway, I hope u able to kao tim this chick ASAP, or else 1 day ur life will be in deep shiit. God bless you and wish u all the best.

You are a sucker...
If you realise that good. Stop spending on her and make her come up with partial expenses herself.
Not being selfish but you got to know if the relationship is built on her reliance for your money.

If a girl really love a guy, they won't compare and always asked the bf to buy them this and that. Because of her, you rather suffer for yourself. I think you are really in love with her that's why you willing to do so but I can tell you it's not worth it to pamper this kind of materialistic girl (as you said it yourself too). If you said because of the bed exercising you get after buying those stuffs to her, then it's like you are paying her for the bed service. Is this really true love? True love don't sound like that...You should treat yourself better because it's all your hard earned money. Maybe she is too beautiful that why you are so attracted to her...

aha...she loves herself more than u la dude! i mean is not wrong! she is a smart gal! haha...

i wasn't praising her...just that i don't see LOVE in ur relationship!

no further comment!

u urself know best what u should do!

For me, as a girl, i never want to waste my bf's money unnecessary as i know he work very hard and his money is really hard earn money.. of cuz if i ask he would have paid but thats not how thing goes..

as a girl i loveee beutifying myself too but i never use his money..unless its my birthday/ valentine/ anniversary/christmas or or..he just wanted to buy me something :P

I dont see myself as materialistic as i dont mind my boy is not rich but definately i can't accept someone who's lazy :P

And most importantly, i NEVER compared my boy with another non-related boys. I dont see the point as he already treated me so well , whats there to compare? If so, how would he feel? worthless? Even if other guys "might" have treated me better, i would never trade it for my boy. I guess its love? Haha..loving him no matter what is it..
I myself will hate it if im compared to other girls *grrrrrr*

Anyway, its just my opinion =) it varies among girls..

But i dont see its worth ur time with her for the time being >.<

[quote name='YungSernLang' date='11 March 2010 - 03:07 AM' timestamp='1268248067' post='579849']
Hi guys, Its been a long time i never online again here, most probably cause my working and dating time arent really enuf for me to use [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sweatdrop.gif[/img],

ok, lets start what i suppose to [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sweatdrop.gif[/img]

i had a gf whom we already together for about 9 month, we break-up 3 times before, mainly because i said so,
-1st time because she wasnt really the one for me, due to her bad behavior and princess like attitude...(she begged me first time for loving me real much)
-2nd time still because her attitude, plus after a guy whom very punctual being dragged along to a her slow and unsteady lifestyle, nobody would tried to continue it...(but she begged me back to her side, as i am really caring her very much)
-3rd time is because im going to help my dad business soon, and expected im going to have no time for her, but she still begged me to back to her, saying she can endure everything just to be with me, but after together, i just notice she is looking for other guy, and going out with them, love sms them while i stupidly reload for her, until i realize, but she stopped everything about 1/2mth before i caught her in her undeleted sms ?)

well, now we are very loving each other, i guess due to how i treat her, cause i usually very caring and treating her real good, patience toward everything she done and mistakes she did, or even when she crapped out or misunderstand, but angry on me until i gotta surrender to her or ask for forgiveness till she is happy back. but from what i told u guys, my gf is very materialistic person,

she would
-ask me to buy alot of stuff because she wanna get pretty, and due to she worry i get attracted to others rather den her in future
-buy stuff recklessly, asking me always but end up with (not agree = she will say, i pay myself, no need use ur money) or (agree = then i claim from u der lor [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sweatdrop.gif[/img])
-never introduce me to any1 she know, reason because not stable, not convinced on me, not convinience, or whatever reason, somehow she love to boost me toward her friends, cause mau muka mah....
-never give up no matter wat, very gila money girl, lets see, if u wanna be pretty, work and earn, save and pamper urself, is normal rite ? she is, if cannot afford, work more and make sure can buy, even if buying it means u gotta be eating bread a month or work 2 jobs a day for a month. this kind of mindset really, work till die or what also , i want buy, if can buy to get pretty die also can tat mind....haizzzz.

she already can choose sleep more den me, choose money more den me(even ask me money in everything), choose to do her thing when dating with me, choose to work what i hate the most, MLM and Insurance agent, which job required to be single, available, and let other guys seems so interested with u until would buy wat u tell them, then earn their money for yourself, even if its sacrafice your time, your bf or your energy.

she even keep saying tat got other guy can love her more, care her more, and whatever better tat u should always think your bf is the best, plus she say this all just to motivate me to do more, what ? only expect expect and expect, cant even let me breath abit and take a rest ? treat her lack attention is wrong, treat her without gift also wrong, treat her not long enuf also wrong, and treat her not good enuf also wrong, how ?

from last december onward, im actually had a very much changes in my life, i help out my dad business, and change to drive a better family car, gotta pay 2.5k per month loan to bank, and not getting salary from dec mth till now, gotta buy alot stuff like skin care, collagen, whitening stuff, dresses, gifts and suprises to my gf, eat no need say cheepest also bar b q plaza family set, petrol money gotta spend alot as im travel to work place or to her house also same distance, 25km++ per trip(pergi balik already 50km liao) the car summore is pumping ron 97 petrol, 2,05 per litre....die la...

i from last time, skincare freak, perfume freak, and nice metroguy become until gotta go pharmacy use cleanser to care face enuf d, not buying any other things d, and got no time to sayang back myself d, still, my gf complain me not good enuf for her....

please.....

recently just argue cause she bought a rejected perfume from friend, i sure lecture her, then argue again, now she sleeping, and i gotta fork out money of course, lose in war again mah....plus friday is our dating day, but she plan to use tat time to go get her skincare tat we waited for the stocks and bring her go tarc, so its means, no need date la, i only got time free from morning till 3pm also still need do her thing till i work time, haih....

this gf really take everything from me, all i get is sometimes excersize on the bed, plus some bonus on kissing.....
[/quote]

[color=''#ff00ff'']YSL,this girl clearly leeching on u and also manipulate u.To her ur like a disposable trash which were worse than the grime on the soles of her feet

I bet that u dont have to spent that much if u were to hire some gorgeous Russian girls to have a session of bedroom drama :lol:

Sure u can pamper her,but at the extent where it doesnt hurt ur wallet and that u didnt give up ur own wants to trade for her selfish wants.
Just like my scenario,I'm blessed with having someone to pay for all my bills,overseas holiday trip in 6 star suite,blings dangling on my body,a new house,being cheauffeur in posh cars,pampering SPA session every week,high maintainence lifestyle :my crazy shooping for designer goods etc--all willingly and voluntarily paid for by the rich lad

Just tell this b!tch to get a Datuk Seri or a billionaire tycoon or members from the royal family,filthy rich Arab Syeikh(I strongly doubt she can fish one by herself )Even if she does gets one,I'm sure she would be a mistress not a gf to them.Worst still if they just wants her to be their one night stand
.These people can afford to treat her.

But then again when I thinks about ur situation,turns out it has one main issue:Why u want to spend on her in the first place when u know ur tight and then u want to b!tch on it later o.O

Tell u what,just ditch that b!tch who gt no respect for u ,needless to mention about love

p/S: Is this the same girl u talk a bout from ur previous post,last year 2009? [/color]

well, cant complain too much lor, she is over worried toward me too, as im actually looks playboy and she is really protective, i means, toward
her feeling, me, and she always wants my attention all the time, while same time she would think about getting prettier and more prettier cause
she wants me amazed by nobody but her alone, thats why she is doing so hard and much to make sure my heart are to her i guess ....

lilboy,
dun say she is a golddigger la, she just turn to be like this recently, like wants my attention all the time, she makes sure she called me, wants
my care and always ask me before she is getting something, eventough she very degil kind girl tat always want means want, but somehow, she is
really caring la for what i wants, cause we only see each other about once or twice a week.

cherylim,
dun say she as cheap as that, as what i concern from all her friends she is a very conservation girl plus she would never even let other people touches her,
she is very protective toward herself to everything, but only me could have a very close intimacy with her. as for buying her things, mostly is because she wanna
get pretty, thats all, she love cosmetics, perfumes, skincares and very worry that i even mention some other girl looks better, u know, she would even jelous toward older lady whom i say looks good at her thirties ....but she really caring, and i trust we had it on love, not with paid sex...

memories,
well, i trying to teach her how to use her money in better method, not wasting too much on alot of things, cause each time she went out with me, she must be really really presentable, she dun let me see one of her friend, worrying her friend would spannar me from her as her friend is a one leg two boats sailor, even skilled till can make the guys wont fight but only sacrafice for her T_T....and yeah, she is working part time, she mad about money, so always work work work is professional time, and others is manja time with me ...

angeliclynn,
well, you could never say my gf lazy, she works real hard, events, road shows, part time, real much, she is even a very pro runner in marathon too, sporty and very educated, well behave toward elders, can communicate with my parents well, my brother likes her, my parents too, all my mom friends even says, is this a lady your son choosed ? He have a good eye, this is a fine lady, they said, but so far, my gf only behave like little girl for me la, cause she very naughty but listen only to me, others....a scold is reflected with a fight between mouth...she might been abit materialistic now, but who knows in later ?

well, as i said, i wan some solutions to teach her, in better way, less hurting word like, dear u are wasting too much money tat i earn hardly, or saying her, can u dun buy those craps ?

i dun hope im gonna lost her anyway, guess she might thinks so,
so far, im starting to save money for my wedding preparation, my new house, new car plus some extra insurance to take on...
im the one who makes it forever, all i need not breakup but a solution to change her to much matured and understanding ^_^

[quote name='d3vil doll' date='13 March 2010 - 03:39 AM' timestamp='1268422758' post='579993']
[color="#ff00ff"]YSL,this girl clearly leeching on u and also manipulate u.To her ur like a disposable trash which were worse than the grime on the soles of her feet

I bet that u dont have to spent that much if u were to hire some gorgeous Russian girls to have a session of bedroom drama [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/laughing.gif[/img]

Sure u can pamper her,but at the extent where it doesnt hurt ur wallet and that u didnt give up ur own wants to trade for her selfish wants.
Just like my scenario,I'm blessed with having someone to pay for all my bills,overseas holiday trip in 6 star suite,blings dangling on my body,a new house,being cheauffeur in posh cars,pampering SPA session every week,high maintainence lifestyle :my crazy shooping for designer goods etc--all willingly and voluntarily paid for by the rich lad

Just tell this b!tch to get a Datuk Seri or a billionaire tycoon or members from the royal family,filthy rich Arab Syeikh(I strongly doubt she can fish one by herself )Even if she does gets one,I'm sure she would be a mistress not a gf to them.Worst still if they just wants her to be their one night stand
.These people can afford to treat her.

But then again when I thinks about ur situation,turns out it has one main issue:Why u want to spend on her in the first place when u know ur tight and then u want to b!tch on it later o.O

Tell u what,just ditch that b!tch who gt no respect for u ,needless to mention about love

p/S: Is this the same girl u talk a bout from ur previous post,last year 2009? [/color]
[/quote]

yesh, still her, going strong till now, looking forward for coming june 1st and its our first aniversary ^_^

[quote name='YungSernLang' date='13 March 2010 - 03:57 AM' timestamp='1268423844' post='579996']
yesh, still her, going strong till now, looking forward for coming june 1st and its our first aniversary [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sweatdrop.gif[/img]
[/quote]

[color=''#ff00ff'']Then I shall look forward to u treating her like how the bf treating me without ub!tching about her further in myb :)
Like how the bf used to say'' No darling,I pamper u cos I feel so good doing that!'' ----How sweet is that? [/color]

[quote name='d3vil doll' date='13 March 2010 - 04:49 AM' timestamp='1268426974' post='580000']
[color="#ff00ff"]Then I shall look forward to u treating her like how the bf treating me without ub!tching about her further in myb [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
Like how the bf used to say'' No darling,I pamper u cos I feel so good doing that!'' ----How sweet is that? [/color]
[/quote]

well, instead of bitching her, p prefer to say getting better way to educate her, i cant get help much from all my friend as they all says, no enjoy ditch,
what advise i get from there anyway ?

Oops i think u got me wrong here..im saying in a girl's point of view where i dont mind if my bf is not rich or what but he cant be lazy =)

Solutions which i will do : Tell her straight and discuss the problems between you two. The use of words are important but the message that get through is even more vital. I like it when my bf tells me straight(of cuz not too harsh type la) if im at fault but of cuz i might throw bit tantrum as it might be hurtful and i might ended up crying... but after everything, i actually realise that whatever he said is true and try to improve myself to be a better person for me and him =)

Good luck!!

[quote name='YungSernLang' date='13 March 2010 - 12:09 PM' timestamp='1268453370' post='580009']
well, instead of bitching her, p prefer to say getting better way to educate her, i cant get help much from all my friend as they all says, no enjoy ditch,
what advise i get from there anyway ?
[/quote]

[color=''#ff00ff'']One day u will wake up realising all ur friends said the right thing.
What if one day,lets say 10 years down the road u guys are married with children,u suddenly cant take her ''drama'' anymore and demand for divorce?
That time ur not only the victim as ur innocent children are involved too

Shes a nothing but a mental torment to u.She is a mentally and physically unstable girl with her very deep insecurities embeded.Overall,shes SHALLOW and SUPERFICIAL
This is evident when shes upset whenever u look @ other eye catching opposite sex.

Another thing,beauty is only skin deep.No amount of make ups can conceal her ill behaviour.u might be able to mask a scar but would u able to mask a black smelly heart?
Also if shes 'that pretty' like u have mentioned,she dont need all that products to make her even more appealing..
Even Gisele Bundchen(the world most gorgeous woman alive) looks stunningly amazing without make ups and dressed down.Agree no?[/color]

i think u really need to talk with your gf abt her behavior and attitude~i think she is manipulating you anyway..she is a childish and selfish gal, u will suffer to be with a gal like her, it is better for u to break with her..

Its no use having her as a gf.. if you ask in the forum.. you will get an expected "talk to her about your problems..". easy solution isnt? why dont u do it?

if u love your gf that much and refuse to let go.. why not you LEARN to say no? since you dont like her sucking your money away with stuffs.. why not be a MAN and not give in? dont tell me that you are scared that she will leave you.. aiyohhh... u wanted to break up 3 times.. u still scared kah? NO means NO... YES sometimes can mean NO.. so learn to say NO.. dont be a chicken and give in all the time..

dont tell me that she has no money.. she working how come no money? she must learn how to budget.. life isnt easy when you are not rich.. one must learn to budget and put money aside..

oh yeah... damage is done.. so no use telling her.. "honey.. I think you spending way too much of my money..".. cause she wont listen.. you need to know how to say "NO BITCH.. NO.." :) Edited by NeoSquall

i somehow agree with devildoll when she mentioned that what if someday when u are already married and then suddenly u figured that u cant take her attitude anymore?.. u want to leave ur children a loveless family or u want to be in a marriage filled with vengence and unhappiness?..

i guarantee u now that u are now fulfilling her needs soo much when u get married and u dont keep up the "Good job", she will feel hurt and unsatisfied cause u dont get her what she wants and u urself will get frustrated because u jz cant keep up with her demanding needs.. forget marriage at the moment and ask urself "DO u think she will change to be somebody who will save money and think for u after u guys get married"?..

From the way i see it (i;ve also been reading ur previous post), u mentioned that she is immature this and that bt i also see some immatureness in u..u knew that she is wasting ur money, u knew that she makes u run errands for her.. bt u let her walk all over u.. then u start bitching about it.

C'on the road to happiness is not what and how much things u do FOR her and she gives u sex.. bt how much things u both work out together and being satisfied and happy over it. I've personally learnt it thru experience. if u were to read my post previously, my bf has not been very "pampering" in terms of buying me gifts, going to classy restaurants..

I've given myself a long thought and i figured it is uselss for me to be with him and bitch about how bad it is.. so i decided to break or go with him.. i decided to go on with him and from then on i never looked back..

he's not been buying me gifts, pampering me because he wanted to start up his own business needing lotsa money and i previously was immature.. i didnt care i jz wanted him to live up to my expectations too... just like ur gf, i admit i was selfish and so is ur gf..

Now that i ACCEPT the fact that his money is needed somewherelse, i dont bitch about it anymore because i accepted..

u on ur side is still not accepting that ur with such a person and deep down, ur still feeling [b]USED[/b]. u will feel this way forever, if u do not open up speak to her and resolve this problem..

and from ur 1st post, it seems that ur stating her as though she is darn shit, bitch, everything.. and then when ppl replied, ur defending her, oh no lah she's nt that bad .. she's good girl, she's nt cheap... what is this all about?..

i always tell my friends, if u are feeling unhappy about a relationship, ask urself [b]Do u still want to be with the person[/b]?.. if yes, then stop complaining and LIVE WITH IT.. because u CHOOSE that path.. and u choose to be walked over then be it..

[quote name='yuri' date='19 March 2010 - 01:26 AM' timestamp='1268962016' post='580370']
From the way i see it (i;ve also been reading ur previous post), u mentioned that she is immature this and that bt i also see some immatureness in u..u knew that she is wasting ur money, u knew that she makes u run errands for her.. bt u let her walk all over u.. then u start bitching about it.

C'on the road to happiness is not what and how much things u do FOR her and she gives u sex.. bt how much things u both work out together and being satisfied and happy over it.[/quote]

[quote]and from ur 1st post, it seems that ur stating her as though she is darn shit, bitch, everything.. and then when ppl replied, ur defending her, oh no lah she's nt that bad .. she's good girl, she's nt cheap... what is this all about?..

i always tell my friends, if u are feeling unhappy about a relationship, ask urself [b]Do u still want to be with the person[/b]?.. if yes, then stop complaining and LIVE WITH IT.. because u CHOOSE that path.. and u choose to be walked over then be it..
[/quote]

first of all, yuri, that was very well said, and i totally agree with the above quoted - except i think the correct word to describe yung is selfish, not immature. his posts are nothing about himself. all of them screamed ME ME ME! even though he's talking about his gf. in a relationship, you work and support each other as a team. you should not be calculative towards your partner ie. there shouldn't be a case of your money is your money, my money is my money. i'm sorry, but to me that's not how a relationship should be. i believe your very own parents aren't as calculative with one another too.

if you have a problem with your gf being a spendthrift, talk to her and make her understand you're not a bank. coming on to a forum, and bitching about your girl isn't going to solve the matter other than having other members in the forum bitching about her too. then, the next best joke is you started defending her - a total 360 degrees turnaround. why is it after ppl criticized her that you begin to see her good points? trying to repaint the already smeared picture of her. :rolleyes:

it really sounds to me that all you can think of is yourself. you feel like you're the only one giving and not receiving in the relationship, but i'm sure if you take a closer look into it, you would realise how much your gf has given too. so, seriously, if you want to get this sorted, speak to her, and stop whining. <_<

[quote name='d3vil doll' date='13 March 2010 - 03:39 AM' timestamp='1268422758' post='579993']
[color="#ff00ff"]

[/quote]

Yes, I got same question here. Is this the same girl that you talk about?? The one say is your Primary sch classmate and how the last time you saw her was in Primary 6 or something like that..... I tot she studied in Taylor's??? she study in TARC???

[quote name='YungSernLang' date='11 March 2010 - 03:07 AM' timestamp='1268248067' post='579849']
Hi guys, Its been a long time i never online again here, most probably cause my working and dating time arent really enuf for me to use [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sweatdrop.gif[/img],

ok, lets start what i suppose to [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sweatdrop.gif[/img]

she would
-buy stuff recklessly, asking me always but end up with (not agree = she will say, i pay myself, no need use ur money) or (agree = then i claim from u der lor [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sweatdrop.gif[/img])

please.....

[/quote]

she nt immature, she vr mature in diggin ur $$ lo..