Sign in to follow this  
mel0770

Bizzy Body are LIARS!

If you are considering Bizzy Body because of their so-called "assurance of weight loss" guarantee, PLEASE do not waste your money going there. They are not honest, and just want to sell their treatments and products. Every session they will try to sell you something. And they will put you on strict diets to make you lose weight, their treatments actually do not make any difference. If you put on like even 0.1 kg, they will ask you a million questions why, implying you didn't follow their diet even though you follow strictly. And their guarantee is bullshit, they will twist and turn some kind of excuse so they don't need to give you the free treatment.

I just finished my final treatment of 17 sessions today, which I paid RM4000!! When I first went there I wasn't even fat, but my upper thighs and upper arms were fat, so I wanted to reduce those parts. As I'm not fat, they only guaranteed 15 inches (I heard that most people get 20-25 inches guarantee). After 2 months, they told me I had lost 11 inches overall, (mind you they measure every part of your body like 3 parts of your calf, 3 parts of your thighs, etc... so 11 inches is not much when you divide by 25 different parts) that sounded reasonable as I noticed my body had gone down a bit (clothes a bit loser) BUT my arms and thighs were the same. Now after 3 months they told me I had lost 34 inches!! Come on, that is just bullshit. This last final month I haven't seen any extra difference to my body, weight is the same, and clothes all fit the same. I definitely cannot believe that I've lost an additional 23 inches since the first 11 inches!

When I checked the measurements, it looked right. But then I noticed the first day measurements way back before we started the treatments, and guess what, those measurements were totally false, at least 1-1.5 inches more than my actual starting size for every part of the body. The measurement for my thighs were even bigger than the measurement of my pants! How ridiculous!! What is that all about?! Just plain open lies and deception so that they don't have to give you the free treatment to reach the guaranteed size. And of course you can't argue with them coz their measurement is final. And they also blamed me, saying if the first measurement is wrong I should have said something in the beginning... well, they didn't even show me the first measurements for me to check on the 1st day.

You can argue with them till the cows come home but at the end of the day you will not get your free treatments. I paid so much money for their so called RF treatments which they said can reshape body parts and see instant results but instead they made me follow some diets and my arms and thighs are still big! I'm so mad at them for lying! and also mad at myself for believing that their treatment could actually work. If you want to lose weight, diet is the way, whatever little weight I lost with them I believe is due to their strict diets, NOT their treatments. Just Google blood type diet, sugar blockage diet, fruit enzyme diet and low-carb diet and you will achieve the same results for free! Don't be cheated like I was, I want to warn as many people as I can to stop them from making the same mistake I made.

Gals i recently met this new discovery.

The beautician from the beauty saloon that does my facial (Sammy of Assata Uptown - 0377272243) gave me 2 free first trial becos I signed up the facial package.

They used i think more than 3 different machines on my body and followed by massages and the result was quite astonishing.

At first i was sceptical cos Assata is more famous for facial and rather unknown for slimming, but after trying the first trial, i was quite shocked.

3 days into the first trial, my clothes became so noticeable loosen.

However they did asked me to drink a lot of water throughout the whole day to flush out the toxins (if I didnt get it wrong).

No asking me to stop/restrict me eating this and that. Just follow my usual diet but of course dun overeat more than I need to.

Quite straight forward. The beautician also told me, if I continue the program, i wont regret it.

So I took up thier RM 1999 for 45 days unlimited slimming program. I went there everyday and they use different machines everyday and now i m into my 7th day.

And all I can say is that my clothes are loosen everywhere. And the results are so noticeable.

Will keep u guys informed as my slimming program progresses.

Probably another option for those who are fed up with the Bizzy Body, Terimee, Slimming Santuary and especially London Weight.

So hard sell but no results.

Assata Slimming Treatment: Yesterday Day 21 of 45

My slimming sessions were transferred to Amcorp Mall (nearer to my office).

Did measurement today.

Butt smaller by quite a lot, waist slimmer (pants feel so loose now), thigh and arms all smaller.

My love handles disappeared. I told them to concentrate on the love handles for 2 days (wanted them out of sight permanently LoL)

Well i went to the saloon on sunday with my old jeans on (something which i could not fit into for years). Still tight round the waist. Well feel very motivated to carry on the treatment.

Yes very happy with the results so far.

The results wasn't obvious for the first 4-5 days.

Day 6-7 the results emerged and improved consistently until Day 15.

Then it stagnated for a couple of days after the initial two weeks and subsequently my weigh loss continued.

But i drank 3 litres of water diligently staggered over the entire day.

My entire body seemed to be taking better shape.

Oh they have one machine that functions like a vacum cleanser. It sucks the body and drag a bit.

Plz plz must ask them to use this machine.

It is so effective. Immediately results.

Quite astonishing really Edited by pinkbird79

Wow. would like to try assata if i gained weight =) but i tried this product to maintain my weight easily..it is called claymax. It drains out heavy metal, toxic and water retention and smooth out my celulite..You can try it if you want..it is made out of clay from himalaya (bentonite clay) lucky that i can purchase it in malaysian now =) any further info may ask me

Our Liver is sufficient and efficient enough to detox toxins from our body.

Useless spending money on detox products unless your liver is not working

OMG ! u girls got conned too? hahahaha me too very naive thinking all these places will give u guaranteed results ! but it is all bullshit ! and at the end of the day i ended up paying much more than the "initial LOW PRICE " offer they promise me !

i paid 3k plus at mayfair with no 0.1 inch loss at all. at least you get something but they are not suppose to cheat on the first measurements..

Hmph, I never believe all this Slimming Centres. Be it Marie France, Bizzy Body, or whatever. I believe that what we eat and our lifestyle determines how our body and skin turns out. If you wanna lose weight fast, and have no time to exercise, the simplest thing to do is drink lots and lots of plain water! And if you're into cold drinks, you can drink iced water with a cut of lemon slice. Of course, you can't put any sugar in it, so it will taste kind of blurghh. :-p But who cares, as long as it works!

I found these on the net few years ago;

[color="#9932cc"][b] Water Therapy - Method of Treatment[/b][/color]

[list=1][*][color="#9932cc"]As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4-6 glasses of water each of 160 ml. [/color][*][color="#9932cc"]Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes. [/color][*][color="#9932cc"]After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal. [/color][*][color="#9932cc"]After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for two hours. [/color][*][color="#9932cc"]Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink four glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to four glasses per day. [/color][*][color="#9932cc"]The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life. [/color][/list] [color="#9932cc"]The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure main diseases:[/color]

[list=1][*][color="#9932cc"]High Blood Pressure - 30 days [/color][*][color="#9932cc"]Gastric - 10 days [/color][*][color="#9932cc"]Diabetes - 30 days [/color][*][color="#9932cc"]Constipation - 10 days [/color][*][color="#9932cc"]TB - 90 days [/color][/list][color="#9932cc"]Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment for only 3 days in the first week to be followed by daily treatment. This treatment method has no side effects, however at the commencement of treatment you may have to urinate a few times.[/color]

[color="#9932cc"][color="#000000"]I managed to practice this method about 3 months, and in the first month there's already friends who came to me and told me that I look better and I lost weight.
[/color][/color]

[color="#000000"]At first I was having a hard time drinking a big amount of plain water especially in the morning on an empty stomach. I started with half a bottle, and gradually added another half after 4 days.[/color]

Kept following the method, and I can really feel the difference. I feel good inside and out.

The only thing that keeps me from continuing the therapy was because I couldn't bare the breakfast my mom made for me. HAHA. My eating instinct are really strong. Also I couldn't bare with the eating and drinking timing. Have to wait 15 minutes to eat this, 45 minutes to eat that blah blah blah. And so I stopped. But whenever I wanna lose weight, I just start all over and drink six 500ml bottles of water everyday. :D

But if you have the discipline to follow the method, you'll get the results. And this is for real. It's not just works on me. IT works on my mom, and some of my friends who practices this too. So it [s]might[/s] will work for you too! Afterall what are you going to lose? It's just water. Ever heard of people died of drinking too much water? Are there calories in water? No! So, why not try it?

Oh, and ever wondered why a lot of Japanese live longer and most of them look so skinny and healthy even though their country is very cold? They're the ones who invented this water drinking therapy!

P/S: If you want to follow this method, don't forget to brush your teeth before going to bed, cos it requires you to drink water first thing after you wake up, before brushing your teeth! :D Disgusting? Not really. :P Edited by Strawberry and Champagne

[quote name='Strawberry and Champagne' timestamp='1275548455' post='584347']

[/quote]

wow.. thanks for sharing.. =)

I tried London Weight & Bizzy Body, please don't waste $$$$, both are no no no center
for London weight, their method is to dehydrate you. They will take your weight first, then put you to steam for 15 mins, sweat a lot, after that, scrub & put you into hot blanket, sweat again, take bath and take your weight again. After so much of dehydration, definitely the weight will be lesser by at least 0.5kg, and they don't allow you to drink water until they took the 2nd weight. They are very pushy in selling add on treatments & their products.
For Bizzy Body, it's worse. Their changing area are quite dirty & out of maintenance. I went to Brem Mall Jinjang outlet, they have only 1 toilet & 1 bathroom. The shower head & shower head holder are broken, can you imagine gow to take shower after treatment. Their so called guaranteed slim down in kgs / size is that you must follow their straight diets, if u eat only tofu or egg or small portion of vege evey meal and every day, anybody can slim down ourselves. And the machine they use for treatment, I can easily get from normal slimming center with much cheaper price. They are still using G5 (very old technology) & "vacuum machine", if you want to use their slightly higher
techonoly machine, u hav to pay for bomp!!! And 1 thing really cannot tolerate, they do accept for male customer, they brought a male customer into changing area, and I was with towel on only!!!!!!!!! OMG, when I question them, they said the customer need to use the locker and they will be extra careful next time. I think this is totally not acceptable!!!!!!