Sign in to follow this  
AngelFoot

[★WTS★]♥♥♥☆ღ<<WISH TO OWN A FOOT LIKE BABY>>ღ☆♥♥♥

[b][color=purple][size=7]now only RM35.00[/size][/color][/b](Original Price RM45)
[color=red]
[size=9][b]READY STOCK!!(You Save RM10 up to 22%)[/b][color=red][/size][/color]

[img]http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww92/bryankhor/T23heXcNXXXXXXXXX_272195146.jpg[/img]
[color=purple][size=9]Lets [b]ANGEL[/size][/b] Bring Back Your Subtle Feet!!![/color][/color]
[size=5]When your body and face are taken care off, do you remember to take good care of you feet? Living in busy life, people often forget to take care of their feet that bear the whole weight of our body. Feet have many healthcare-related acupuncture points. Thicker or cracked feet calluses may cause discomforts and paints due to nerve compression; moreover it may be unhygienic and unpleasing to the eyes.

Making-up should be included throughout the face, body and even feet. In order to wear beautiful and sexy shoes, it is fundamental to take good care of your feet, never making your glamour flawed by coarse feet.

The out-of-dated way to remove feet calluses takes lots of time. Some people[color=red] use scissors or blades to remove them, which is not only inefficient but also potentially harmful to users[/size]. By this we've successfully developed most easy-to-use and safest membranes, aiming at removing feet horn in efficient way. Now, however you're busy, you can professionally make-up and cherish your feet for instant beauty, polishing, tenderness and perfection without leaving any shadow.[/color]

[img]http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww92/bryankhor/51_conew1.jpg[/img]

[b][color=blue][size=6]Users' Testimony in Lawyat.NET[/size][/color][/b]
[quote]xerox5566, seremban

yeah..so amazing, my leg start peeling d..i m so satisfied with this foot mask!!!
Definitely will promote to my friends & repurchase from u again!!
[/quote]
[quote]Pnt@lyn, sabah

halo dear, aldy rcvd in gud condition 2day~ thanks
[/quote]
[quote]Chennie, sarawak

I've got my mask.
Thanks for being so efficient.
Will try out soon.. ^^
[/quote]
[quote]sya_ra, selangor

hey,
received item ady yesterday...didnt have time to update u yet.. haha... neway, it was in good condition.. havent tried it on yet tho..huhu will do tonight!!!!! cant wait to see results... (and ill keep others posted on the results) hehee..

trusted seller, helpful too & very friendly
[/quote]
[quote]alsha, cheras

I started using the mask on Monday (25/01/10) and today my foot start peeling.
Hopefully i can have a baby foot soon.
Hahahaha.
Would like to buy 2 mask from you again.
Any more discount?
[/quote]
[quote]alsha, cheras

just clean my foot with water. My foot skin peeling.
I can feel my foot very smooth after the peeling.
The mask is really amazing.
Please update me when the stock ready.

Thanks & regards.
[/quote]
[quote]alsha, cheras

In that case, purpleangel, reserve 3 masks for me.
When its reach you, please pm me for your detail again.
Thanks you.
I fall in love with this mask.
Hahahaha.
[/quote]
[quote]
ravensaw, penang

haha...TQ to u. i never expect hv this result.
i very love to this mask.

TQ TQ
[/quote]

[b][color=blue][size=6]Why we want to use foot mask?[/size][/color][/b]
Most of the women normally go nail salon to clean their foot's dead skin or they will use some tools to clean it by them self. Normally nail salon cant 100% helps you clean all your dead skin, example: the skin between and top of your leg finger, which can see obviously when you're wearing slippers. Futhermore, our toes might be get infection if the nail tools did not sterilize.

Nail Salon apply the cream in order to make the dead skin softer before help you to peel off. During the process will feel uncomfortable sometime will feel pain; actually if we peel off the foot skin in the wrong way will hurt our foot and cause skin become thicker. So, use the right way apply the Angel Foot mask, dead skin will peeled off automatically naturally and safely.

[img]http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww92/bryankhor/2009115101749849.jpg[/img]

[b][color=blue][size=6]Who must use?[/size][/color][/b]
-House wife, because of they stay in the kitchen for long period, so their leg will look yellowish and have thick dead skin.
-Men who have no time or feel shy to go nail salon take care of their foot.
-Office ladies who always wear high heel and cause skin become rough, sometime easy to break the silk stockings.
-For those who wish own a baby foot like me! :P

[img]http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww92/bryankhor/100_conew1-1.jpg[/img]

[b][color=blue][size=6]Ingredients [/size][/color][/b]
Water, PEG-40 Hydogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, PPG-450, Carrageenan Extract, Ivy Extract, Lemon Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, White Willowbark, Cucumber Extract, Chamomile Extract and so on, it has moisturize function.

[b][color=blue][size=6]How to use it?[/size][/color][/b]
[b]1st Step: [/b]wash your foot with water, after that dry it up.
[b]2nd Step:[/b] fixing your foot into Angel Foot Mask, tear off the cellophane tap and stick together so that your feet won't come out. Then, wear socks to make sure the mask stick near with foot (won't come out easily), after that leave it for 90-120 minutes and rinse well.
[b]3rd step:[/b] clean up your foot with water and dry it up. Then wait after 3-4days, the dead skin will start peel off.
[b]Remember[/b], [color=red]don't use it if you foot have wound![/color] After 3-5 days, your foot skin will peel off. After the skin finishing peeling off, your foot will become smooth and soft!

[img]http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww92/bryankhor/P1000834_conew9-1.jpg[/img]

[b][color=blue][size=6]What I feel during the process are:[/size][/color][/b]
- Its wont stimulate foot skin.
- You will not feel pain during the period foot skin peeling off, because only dead skin but not healthy skin will peel off.
- It is no side effect.
So stop buying those tools to peel off your foot skin. Now use the right way to clean your dead skin by using Angel Foot to make your foot look and feel like baby fair, soft and smooth.

[b][color=blue][size=6]Suggestion:[/size][/color][/b]
1. Wear socks when you use Angel Foot Mask, so that you can walk easily or do other things.
2. After used Angel Foot Mask, apply foot cream/lotion.
3. I suggest buy more in order to save the postage (share with family member, friends or colleagues), because its can keep up to 3 years.

[b][color=blue][size=7]Read carefully before you use it[/size][/color][/b]
Notice:
PH: 3.5
Purpose: Clean foot's dead skin; moisture foot's skin.

Notice:
1. For skin sensitive users, before use it takes some essence and applies on the instep then leave it for 2 hours. After that use water clean it; if got feel itchy or have rash, please stop using it. NOT encourage for skin sensitive user with fruit acid (BHA).
2. If foot have wound, please wait after recovered just apply it.
3. This product not suitable for baby and children; remember put on the place which cannot reach by them.
4. Once tear off the mask must use it immediately; ANGEL FOOT only one time use product.
5. Starting first few times apply it every 3-4weeks; and following depends on the foot's dead skin grow just decide when to apply the mask.
6. Different person will have different result; it's depends on the situation of foot's dead skin.

[img]http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww92/bryankhor/22-12-2009095530AM_conew1.jpg[/img]

[b][color=blue][size=6]Before and After[/size][/color][/b]
[img]http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww92/bryankhor/P1000835_conew1.jpg[/img]

[b][color=blue][size=7]Safe to Use![/size][/color][/b]
[b]Taiwan Registered Patent No. M306855
Passed the Taiwan & US Inspection
Passed SGS Inspection
Japan Product Registration No.3128528 [/b]

[img]http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww92/bryankhor/20091026102548763-1.jpg[/img]

[b][color=blue][size=7]Material!![/size][/color][/b]
[b][color=red]With exclusive "silk cultivation technique of light," made [/color][/b]
In order to create feather 100% cotton flannel tales of film, especially to obtain an exclusive license from abroad in the world's first "satin light support operation", the detailed manufacturing techniques can be 100% of the lint essence, the full implication in one piece membrane into cloth.

[b][color=red]"Satin light cultivation technique" refining process: [/color][/b]
[color=blue][b]Step 1 - lint extraction [/b][/color]
By washing, boiling, filtering and other more refined procedures to remove impurities in natural cotton, lint extract the essence of which, as a feather and subject to 100% cotton flannel membrane material.
[color=blue]
[b]Step 2 - the essence of liquefaction project [/b][/color]
Use special technology to extract liquid of lint, lint form viscous liquid, to avoid damage during the height of lint flexibility and scalability essential and retain hundred percent natural ingredients.

[color=blue][b]Step 3 - create a sense of light silk weave [/b][/color]
Unique silk funnel devices, cotton woven into the mesh down into liquid, and the use of fibers and their adhesion combined gravity of its fine organization, the process does not use any adhesive agent, to create a shiny silk like texture.

[color=blue][b]Step 4 - create works satin pressure [/b][/color]
Will be woven into the silk fibers to create pressure, after washing, drying and other procedures, to form a continuous filament composed of satin cloth membrane.
[color=blue][b]
Step 5 - satin light plastic technology [/b][/color]
Satin fabric in a special machine to cut plastic membrane to form the feather has a smooth satin silk thread 100% cotton flannel film.

[img]http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww92/bryankhor/mask1_conew4.jpg[/img]

[color=blue][b][color=red]Applicator hundred percent natural [/color][/b][/color]
Within a cotton ball containing cotton fibers and 4-7 in the cotton seed, most of which cotton fibers of different length, thick varying degrees, only attached to cotton fibers in cotton seeds around is the quality of the most sophisticated part. Flannel from this film that is the essence of the higher lint made of hundred percent natural ingredients, so that when you use too close to a hundred percent natural.

[color=blue][b]Design of all-round zero-defects
Hundred percent of the silk to create beautiful skin
Zero close obedient, firmly grasp the skin line [/b][/color]
Able to cope with changes in skin texture cloth membrane, can serve to maintain the essence into every pore. Feather silk detailed excellent ductility, good process flexibility, good quality of fine cloth thin film can be the perfect obedient living skin lines everywhere, even in joints, such as the turning point is difficult to take care of the place, feather silk thread can be firmly affixed service, intimate care.

[color=blue][b]Ultra-gloss transparent hydrated, maintenance effect immediately presented [/b][/color]
As the High lint fine texture, let feather silk thread in the absorption of essential maintenance, it can present a crystal clear slightest light, external application on the skin when hydrated can also maintain the ultra-transparent gloss, brought not only light Enjoy great ventilation, but also lets you immediately see the effect of maintenance.

[color=blue][b]Static design can be easily attached without the use of the more comfortable [/b][/color]
Feather silk thread on the manufacturing process are used in special technical processing, a unique non-static design, the paste and remove the cloth membrane process, are able to avoid discomfort caused by static friction, even if the need to adjust the mask position, feather silk thread can also give you unprecedented comfort.

[color=blue][b]Lint excellent absorbent material, so that a small amount of liquid to play a major benefit of maintenance [/b][/color]
Lint essence itself of the special organization can absorb 13 times the weight of water. So just use a small amount of maintenance liquid, feather silk thread can complete its lock in which the ability to be superior; the essence of fine silk velveteen feel will help the maintenance of the essence in full effect when the release of Sticking, quickly transported to the basal layer, allowing you the most economical conditions, can achieve the most luxurious and maintenance effects.

[color=blue][b]Hundred percent custom high-quality fabric of your film [/b][/color]
To develop a technique exclusive satin light is made of non-migratory by SGS test fluorescent material, and to obtain environmental certification, full of natural ingredients feather silk thread cotton flannel film, with the highest quality silk texture and excellent quality, In skin care and maintenance of both the concept of environmental consciousness will continue in the wave of the future, a unique product advantage will allow birds and subject to 100% cotton flannel film is full of limitless potentialities.

[b][color=red][size=7]Why Must Choose ANGEL FOOT??[/size][/color][/b]
[img]http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww92/bryankhor/compare2.jpg[/img]

[b][color=blue][size=6]User Testimony In Oversea[/size][/color][/b]
[quote][b]Hiss Hsieh, Hsinchu [/b]
1'm a housewife, and I do not take very good care of my appearance because usually I am busy taking care of my children. Lately, when I looked at the mirror I found that I looked like an old women, and this made me lose confidence, from that day on, I decided to find my self-confidence. I started taking care of my whole appearance, and bought the "ANGEL FOOT".
A few days after using them, my feet started peeling and there was a large piece from the heel, after about a week, my whole foot felt like new and I'll continue to use it.

[/quote]
[quote][b]Miss Lu, Kaohsiung[/b]
My friends introduced me to "ANGEL FOOT", so I just bought and try. A few days after using them, I took off my shoes after work, and I thought I stepped on something, but when I saw it was the peeled skin. It really causes peeling! It was so surprising me; after peeling, my skin become very soft and feel wonderful and brand new!

[/quote]
[quote][b]Mr.Liu, Tainan[/b]
At first when I saw the advertisements, I thought this might be a trick; but I still tried out of curiosity, since my calluses are so thick. A few days after wearing them I began peeling. Even the tops of my feet began to peel, and there were no more calluses. Now my girlfriend has rougher feet than me, and now I feel so happy and will buy some for her to use too.

[/quote]
[quote][b]Miss wang, Taoyuan[/b]
After using them, the first one or two days my feet felt tight, and by the third day a little bit of peeling started. It might be because of I take good care of my foot, so not a lot dead skin peel off.

I remember that the salesperson told me to not peel it by myself and let it peel off naturally. So every day I looked forward to finishing the peeling. After a few days, my feet were soft and like brand new. This is a product that people would want to use again and again.

[/quote]

[b]Paying Method:[/b]
Maybank a/c number: 107358072288

Public Bank a/c: 4405125304

Name: Khor Kheng Seng
Email: angelfootmask@gmail.com

[b]Postage Method:[/b]
Pos Express
1-2boxes RM3.50
3-4boxes RM4.50

Pos Laju
1-5boxes RM7.00 (WM)
RM9.00 (EM)
> 5boxes will update later

[b]Terms & Conditions[/b]
>>Goods sold are not refundable.
>>We wont take responsibility for the lost on delivery by pos.
>>After received payment, will post the goods in 1-2days.
>>Delivery period will take 1-2days (after posted out), please be patient.
>>After received the goods, please inform me or leave msg here.
>>Price not included postage.
>>Mask Condition is in 100% NEW.

Please PM or send me an email once payment made with following details:
Name:
Address:
Contact Number:
Total amount transferred:

Any enquiries, please send me an email at angelfootmask@gmail.com OR PM me here. Thanks! Edited by AngelFoot

[b]Thanks and Happy Shopping:[/b]

Ravensaw 2 box
Peggyliew 1 box
Jcloh86 2 box
Jin5my 1 box
xerox5566 2 box
pnt@lyn 2 box
ssdemon 3 box
sueannee 5 box
sazzzhi 3 box
yinyum 2 box
sya_ra 1 box
Chennie 1 box
Snowee 1 box
Summer09 1 box
shopper86 1 box
starplanet 3 box
4nne2801 4 box
nitestar 1 box
CathyJordanEast 9 box
joycekoh 2 box
dororo 2 box
angela79 20 box
stephany 2 box
silver-ice 1 box
karenysf 1 box
joycekoh 2 box
dororo 2 box
jenn26 3 box
alsha 2 box
angelz47 3 box
ivywen 1 box
stephany 2 box
日光随意照 2 box
kozue888 1box
silver-ice 1box
karenysf 1 box
Yien Ling 2 box
Nicole 1 box
chloewanlun 1 box
step 123 box
amy 100 box
琪琪0420 3 box
f@tty 2 box
ahwong5 3 box
avana 1 box
玄豹 2 box
jc@@ 1 box
haruka08 1 box
quinchc 3 box
ervinna629 1 box
sengf 1 box
tirami 1 box
chanky1013 2 box
Bonnie 2 box
cat_princess 2 box
psloo0705 1 box
Keep_Skin 2 box
renee333 2 box
dilily 3 box
cutecute3235 2box
j@ckie 5 box
x-zone17 2 box
sherreen 1 box
zeeh 2 box
piglet0619 2 box
SWFoo 2 box
shadow9757 2 box
黑夜精灵 3 box EN252251415MY
miemieyow 1 box LE100883365MY
amy_LMNT 1 box
xcutelilgal 1 box LE100883343MY
Itine 1 box LE100883326MY
Esther_Chong 2 box EN252251265MY
~euqenie~ 1 box
poppygarden 1 box
louise84 5 box
yensock 1 box LE105009066MY
lonely_girl 2 box
夏茵王 1 box LE105009070MY
Geraldine 4 box
Kelly 2 box
EHLim 3 box
ciaree 3 box EN252251248MY
Elaine 2 box LE105009083MY
_chyi_ 1 box LE100883476MY
joen 1 box LE105009106MY
febbie 3 box EN252251384MY
pig21 6 box EN252251282MY
mogamoga 2 box LE105009052MY
Sim 10 box EN252251279MY Edited by AngelFoot

[quote name='Ruby Stilettos' date='08 March 2010 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1268060655' post='579767']
1box = 1 pair only is it?

How do i purchase?

[/quote]

yeap, all the foot mask in the market is only 1 pair in a box.

i already PM you my details. if have anything you can mail me at angelfootmask@gmail.com. thanks..

[quote name='AngelFoot' date='10 April 2010 - 12:29 PM' timestamp='1270873757' post='581450']
17boxes left...come grab it fast. thanks~
[/quote]

is there anymore left? O.o

[quote name='E-Sel-C' date='29 June 2010 - 07:21 PM' timestamp='1277810494' post='585694']
is there anymore left? O.o
[/quote]

hi, Angel Foot now is ready stock. come grab it fast. thanks~