Sign in to follow this  
=Be@uty Queen=

I Have Personal Problem...

[size="2"][font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#800080"][b]Hi all...I'm having a problem...dunno why i always worry about my relationship...I scared myself will change heart, and worry i will hurt my bf...

He treat me really nice and caring...He older then me 16 years old...and we planning to marry this year...But when i listen "marry" this word then i will start worry...Is that my age problem??? I'm 20 this year...Or i too worry about future??

We staying together now...same like married life...Just dunno why i always worry more then happy...

Is that normal for women?? I'm suffer from this...always change my mood...[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img] [/b][/color]

[/font][b]
[/b][/size]

[quote name='icemanfx' date='27 January 2010 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1264576649' post='578346']
Are you happy to start a family with him? If not, you are not ready to settle down or he is not your idea hubby.
[/quote]

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b]Ya...I'm happy!! But i'm worry too...Worry myself will fall in love with other person...But until now i also din't fall to someone else...Just scared it will happen...

B4 this i have a bf too...we together about 4 years...but i change my heart...i fall in love with my current bf... >.<

I scared it will happen again... I don't wanna hurt him... T.T[/b][/font]

:( um if i were u.. i wont get married so soon.. ure only 20.. there's still alot of things waiting for u to be explored.. i'd so no to the proposal.. sorry o if offended u.. im also a 20 yr old girl..just saying wat i think

[quote name='babyv' date='28 January 2010 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1264693939' post='578411']
[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img] um if i were u.. i wont get married so soon.. ure only 20.. there's still alot of things waiting for u to be explored.. i'd so no to the proposal.. sorry o if offended u.. im also a 20 yr old girl..just saying wat i think
[/quote]

[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="2"][color="#800080"][b]Hahaha...I'm ok ger...I know i still young lor...But my bf...............XD

So...Marry at now also ok lor...Just i keep worry...Haizzz...T.T[/b][/color][/size][/font]

I guess you are just having this pre-wedding jitter.Worry bout' a lot of stuff like how the life would be after marriage and etc. If you are very sure that you want to start a family with your bf,why don't you go ahead with a marriage and get the most out of it and enjoy every moments ?

Second is if you want to marry your bf just because you don't want to hurt him, I sure this kind of thinking is wrong. Get married with him because you really want to. Not because of any other reasons.If you have doubt about this then maybe you can find sometime to discuss bout' this matter with him? I'm sure he would listen to you[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

if u really not sure watever u'll b stable after u get married, just dun do it... thats good for both of u...

[quote name='babyguess4u' date='29 January 2010 - 10:59 AM' timestamp='1264733987' post='578428']
I guess you are just having this pre-wedding jitter.Worry bout' a lot of stuff like how the life would be after marriage and etc. If you are very sure that you want to start a family with your bf,why don't you go ahead with a marriage and get the most out of it and enjoy every moments ?

Second is if you want to marry your bf just because you don't want to hurt him, I sure this kind of thinking is wrong. Get married with him because you really want to. Not because of any other reasons.If you have doubt about this then maybe you can find sometime to discuss bout' this matter with him? I'm sure he would listen to you[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Thx...I wan to marry him, no other reason lor...just worry worry worry...I just scared i will change only...

I always tell myself i won't change de...But i scared to trust myself >.<

I got tell my bf about this...He said is normal, cause i'm still young...

Dear,Queen.First of all,I want to say congratulations to you. Since you have make up your mind, don't worry and think so much what is going to happen in the future. Try to relax yourself and maybe you can start to plan how you want your marriage to be. It takes a lot of time and planning for the wedding ceremony. Maybe then you will be too busy even to think of other things :) You cannot worry too much or control what is going to happen in the future.

Just be yourself and have strong faith and belief with yourself and your future husband.

[quote name='babyguess4u' date='29 January 2010 - 04:53 PM' timestamp='1264755218' post='578449']
Dear,Queen.First of all,I want to say congratulations to you. Since you have make up your mind, don't worry and think so much what is going to happen in the future. Try to relax yourself and maybe you can start to plan how you want your marriage to be. It takes a lot of time and planning for the wedding ceremony. Maybe then you will be too busy even to think of other things [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img] You cannot worry too much or control what is going to happen in the future.

Just be yourself and have strong faith and belief with yourself and your future husband.

[/quote]

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b]Oh...okok....Thx babyguess...Muackssss[/b][/font]

[quote name='Jue' date='29 January 2010 - 08:10 PM' timestamp='1264767021' post='578458']
Thats normal dear.... you're still very young, dats y.
[/quote]

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b]Thx Jue...I hope to listen that someone tell me is normal...i always tot i'm crazy...hahahaha[/b][/font]

wow.. 20 is sooo young to get married.. yeah u really have to be mentally prepared else its gonna be very difficult..

bt since ur already staying in with him then .. mayb ur already used to the lifestyle with him as in doing housework etc etc..

so .. wish u happiness... :P

you are young and unsure what would happen in the future.. are you really happy with him? is your relationship really stable and you could put up with him?

it is indeed normal for one to become so nervous until they worry a lot.. because you are going through marriage.. you and him will be one.. he will come into your life and you will go into his life and sit there.. ofcourse its different! but you are still young which makes it really scary..

Im sorry but in my opinion, you are just not ready to face marriage.. you are still in the dark about whether you truely love him or still being very flower heart..

but nevertheless! be strong.. buckle up for the amazing life you are going to go thru! look forward to be in his life.. dont look at the stuffs you are worried about because eventually it will happen. everyone changes and even him.. :) Edited by NeoSquall

You are way too young to be marrying that early. I would have gained a college degree, work, enlarge my circle of friends, travel the world and then only settle down later.&nbsp;<div><br></div><div>Worrying whether you will stay in the marriage before marrying is an indication that you are not ready. You are 20, go get a life.&nbsp;</div>

What’s wrong for a girl to get married at 20 y.o.? If shefound her dream husband and is happy. By marrying late, there is no guaranteeshe will find a better person or marriage will be happier. On the other hand, ifremain singles, the chance for the relationship to turn sour will increase substantiallyover the years.

[b][font="Comic Sans MS"][size="2"][b][font="Comic Sans MS"][size="2"]>.<"Many people married at 20 years old too...haha...even my mummy also...she found a good husband too...

My life is just easy...Don't have friends at here...just him...

aaaaaarrrrrrrrrr......dunno can say what anymore~ But i know i will be fine after marry...XD[/size][/font][/b] [/size][/font][/b]
[b][font="Comic Sans MS"][size="2"]
[b][font="Comic Sans MS"][size="2"][/size][/font][/b]Btw...Thx for reply and give me so much opinion~ Xie Xie [/size][/font][/b][img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]

I do agree that there's some people who married at very young age and they still can have their own life and be happy :) so the problem is not you get married young or old. even after married,you still can travel around,get to know more friends etc. the most important thing in marriage is happiness and healthy,right ? since beauty queen is so sure of her decision,then we might as well support her and wishes her all the best.

p:s. we can't control what is going to happen in the future but for now we just live our life to the fullest and leave no regrets[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[quote name='icemanfx' date='01 February 2010 - 11:58 PM' timestamp='1265039928' post='578534']
What’s wrong for a girl to get married at 20 y.o.? If shefound her dream husband and is happy. By marrying late, there is no guaranteeshe will find a better person or marriage will be happier. On the other hand, ifremain singles, the chance for the relationship to turn sour will increase substantiallyover the years.
[/quote]

its nothing wrong.. but the common thought is that when you are young you are not ready to get married.. its more to matured thinking.. you know when you are small you tend to think whoever you are with will be the one forever? but lo and behold 8 out of 10 ppl would break up and switch partners because they found out they are not compatible.. its better to be sure of yourself and marry instead of just go ahead and marry and end up being in divorce which you have to sign papers, divide your property, etc... less hassle and less embarrassing dont u think?

but if you could think and you are extremely sure that he/she is the one and not being clouded by love and lust.. by all means.. go and get married..

[quote name='NeoSquall' date='02 February 2010 - 08:12 PM' timestamp='1265112753' post='578580']
its nothing wrong.. but the common thought is that when you are young you are not ready to get married.. its more to matured thinking.. you know when you are small you tend to think whoever you are with will be the one forever? but lo and behold 8 out of 10 ppl would break up and switch partners because they found out they are not compatible.. its better to be sure of yourself and marry instead of just go ahead and marry and end up being in divorce which you have to sign papers, divide your property, etc... less hassle and less embarrassing dont u think?

but if you could think and you are extremely sure that he/she is the one and not being clouded by love and lust.. by all means.. go and get married..
[/quote]

Statistically, divorce rate is directly proportion to woman income level i.e. the higher the woman income, the higher the rate of divorce, and high income woman tend to marry at older age.

A quick survey in this forum will tell; the longer the relationship, the higher chance to break up at the end.

[quote name='=Be@uty Queen=' date='27 January 2010 - 02:05 PM' timestamp='1264572355' post='578339']
[size="2"][font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#800080"][b]Hi all...I'm having a problem...dunno why i always worry about my relationship...I scared myself will change heart, and worry i will hurt my bf...

He treat me really nice and caring...He older then me 16 years old...and we planning to marry this year...But when i listen "marry" this word then i will start worry...Is that my age problem??? I'm 20 this year...Or i too worry about future??

We staying together now...same like married life...Just dunno why i always worry more then happy...

Is that normal for women?? I'm suffer from this...always change my mood...[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img] [/b][/color]

[/font][b]
[/b][/size]

[/quote]

Hi there... Mayb you're not really ready yet.. and one more thing is mayb you need more time to observe because you're not confident enough. Dont worry, is a good thing that you realise this problem so directly. We must take problems as a good thing but not a bad or unlucky thing because most of the relationship grow strong because of problems... There wont be any strong relationship without problems.. Some ppl couldnt realise this and married blindly.. Give more time to yourself... If he really love you, he'll wait for you and understand how you feel... Both will have the matching on the connection.. Always think more in positive way :)

[quote name='JenniJane' date='05 February 2010 - 01:40 PM' timestamp='1265348459' post='578679']
u made me felt like u're not having confident in yourself whether will u fall for somebody else after marriage, are u?
[/quote]

[font="Comic Sans MS"][size="2"][b]ya...i think so...i don't have confident on myself...always worry myself cant make it.... >.<[/b][/size][/font]