Sign in to follow this  
dreamgal

any good blog & website designers to recommend?? I need help, thx!!

Hi gals, i am intending to start an online business. not sure to start it with just blogs first and website later. But either way, i need help from all of you to recommend me good, reliable & resourceful designers, blogs & also web designers. What are the good tips for choosing blogs & web designers? please share, thank you!!

[quote name='dreamgal' date='26 January 2010 - 02:11 PM' timestamp='1264486291' post='578302']
Hi gals, i am intending to start an online business. not sure to start it with just blogs first and website later. But either way, i need help from all of you to recommend me good, reliable & resourceful designers, blogs & also web designers. What are the good tips for choosing blogs & web designers? please share, thank you!!
[/quote]

Hi DreamGal, I can help as I do blogs on a regular basis. Will PM you my number so you can ask me questions. Cheers!

Hello
[list][*][b]Theme implementation & development:[/b]
Have an existing design, but need help getting it set up with WordPress? Our experts will take care of that.[*][b]Plugin installation & development:[/b]
When it comes to podcasting, portfolio sites and forums, we often had to write custom plugins in order to provide the user experience and content management in just the way you need it. Ask for what you need, we’ll either find existing plugins for you and customize them or create one from scratch.[*][b]WordPress migration:[/b]
Are you ready for WordPress and social media, but are using another blogging platform, technology or have a basic HTML site? We’ll get you there in style and painlessly with our custom WordPress themes.[*][b]SEO (Search engine optimization):[/b]
Whether existing or new site, the entire theme, database and plugins will be updated and completely optimized to maximize search engine ranking. We also offer ongoing SEO services to improve your ranking, conversion rate etc.[*][b]Web site optimization:[/b]
Improve the performance of your existing blog — it’s not optional! Research shows even a 500ms improvement in load time yields up to 20% improvement in time on site and conversions. We’ll also make server optimizations if you like to Apache, PHP and mySQL. Get more performance out of your current server, no need to spend more money each month.[/list]

[URL=http://www.mailboxnationwide.com]Flyer Distribution[/URL]

Hello
You're starting out as a blogger. You have a blog set up. You know how to work the blogging software. But how do you write an entry that gets read? Here are ten tips that make a blog entry grab readers:

[list=1][*][b]Choose an attention-getting and accurate title.[/b]
Like a newspaper headline, [url="http://www.useit.com/alertbox/980906.html"]a good blog title[/url] draws readers in. It’s your chance to convince a reader to take a look at what you’ve written. But no bait-and-switch! Make sure that your title reflects the content of the entry.[*][b]State your opinion clearly.[/b]
Take a stand and make it clear. Your blog isn’t the place for meandering. If your opinion isn’t appropriate for the general public, choose a different subject. If you wouldn't stand up in front of your colleagues and share your opinion, don’t post it on your blog.[*][b]Back things up with specific stories and examples.[/b]
Once you state your opinion, explain it. Share stories or examples that show why you hold your opinion. The advice we give students applies: Show. Don’t Tell![/list]

[URL=http://www.mailboxnationwide.com]Flyer Distribution[/URL]