Sign in to follow this  
chinita

worthy leggings?

Leggings are common these days. But i always wander what the difference in terms of quality, design and style from pasar malam and boutique?

I so wanted to get a leggings. bt wat stop me is where i can get the best and comfy leggings? is it pasar malam or those branded shop like mng , top shop n etc? or boutique?

Please feel free to drop your opinions towards leggings from pasar malam and those from branded shop like mng , and top shop.

Sometimes price doesnt matter but what matters is quality.

Please do advise if there are differences. i need to get 1 b4 chny but dunno where to invest in.

thanks

its almost not much difren btween those pm & those so-called boutique 1... coz mostly the places they get the goods almost the same..
but if copare with the topshop or mng, its totally difren in quality...
if just looking for design, those so-called boutique do carry more design, but goes to quality, the mng or topshop is the only way.. just if ur pocket deep enuf, can try those top notch branded...
thanks..

i m headache with legging thickness too. I plan to buy it through online for those legging which can be used for winter time when i wear a dress...can anyone recommend?:unsure:

consumers like to buy cheap stuff.... but seldom think of price=quality

we cant expect pasar malam legging can be better quality than forever21 one, right?
in fact, cost price of good quality legging is high, so not much seller wanna carry that..that is why most boutiques also carry cheap legging..
for legging, doesn't mean that thicker is it the better the quality is. i think its depends on the material lor...

kaykong, fashion legging and legging to use during winter time are different ler....