Sign in to follow this  
dreamgal

would you buy lingeries online?

Hello everyone, anyone of you have tried to buy lingeries online? I like a few lingeries being sold online, they look lovely but this will be my first time buying lingerie online, so I need advise first from all of you who has experience buying online lingerie. I am not sure to buy or not. Please let me know your experience, whether you would buy lingeries online...thanks!!..worried gal

just go ahead, as long as the sites secure... :rolleyes:

thanks jine...how abt the fitting & sizing? that will be the downside of buying online...i norm only buy books online [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

nvm, just check is they using UK or US 1...
other than that, u shld know wat sizes for u if UK & in the other hand in US.... :D

[quote name='libai' date='30 January 2010 - 01:58 PM' timestamp='1264831124' post='578478']
When I am bussy with work ,sometimes I try to buy lingeries online.
[/quote]

Hi libai, how do u do it?!? :) busy at work and then buy lingerie online...intresting!! :)
Do u like the ones u bought? I am afraid of dissapointment, they may look nice but when you receive it, it may be different. How was your experience?