Sign in to follow this  
Emily Tan

Collagen? Does it work?

feel like it works... why../??

Cos i just brought 1 pack of FirmUp Collagen in Guardian, 1st timer. Just ask for comment :unsure:

My sis is drinking fancl in Singapore, contain Q10, but cant find in malaysia, but the 1 that i buy it contain 5000mg collagen with 100mg of Q10, so i buy it.

Today is my 1st day, hope it help me, cos it cost me 69.90 for 10 bottle, quite expensive <_<

i go for collagenmax coz according to it, it contain 9000mgs of collagen... rm148...

is really depends, my friends went to SASA to ask for collagenmax, the sales said not everyone can "tahan" 9000mg all the time, you will need to drink alots of water after taking it, and most of it will be wasted cos our body cannot adsorb all.

Cos my sister try the fancl is with Coq10, but so far only the firmup contain Coq10, so i go for it. hehe the box also said 1 bottle every 3 days like collagenmax cos it is smaller molecule which work better.

But does collagenmax works well for u?

i know in the long run, it's beneficial. so juz keep the dosages constant. u'll b juz fine. :)

[quote name='Emily Tan' date='16 January 2010 - 01:59 PM' timestamp='1263617994' post='577923']
is really depends, my friends went to SASA to ask for collagenmax, the sales said not everyone can "tahan" 9000mg all the time, you will need to drink alots of water after taking it, and most of it will be wasted cos our body cannot adsorb all.

Cos my sister try the fancl is with Coq10, but so far only the firmup contain Coq10, so i go for it. hehe the box also said 1 bottle every 3 days like collagenmax cos it is smaller molecule which work better.

But does collagenmax works well for u?
[/quote]
so far so good... coz i'm not really starting to take when just right after 25... thats the sad part... :(

[quote name='cerium' date='18 January 2010 - 04:43 PM' timestamp='1263800631' post='577982']
i wanna try collagen but my fren scolded me...:(
[/quote]
why...?? cos u'r too young for that or ur fren dun even know wat is that..???

I almost finish the 1st box of FirmUp, the effect quite good, esp my skin condition getting much better, i used to have oily skin because of dryness but, it quite helpful after drinking FirmUp I think the combination of collagen and Q10 really works. :D

I went to buy another box in Guardian today, so scare the promotion end hehe abit kiasu :rolleyes:

Overall I think is quite worth it cos only RM69.90 for 1 month supply. Edited by Emily Tan

Hi there,u can try ACEROLA COLLAGEN made from skin fish & is halal,most of the consumers give feeback that they noticed changes in their skin after 2 -3 boxes of consumptions,some claims that it even improves constipation & whitening effects,It is alvailable in majority of the clinics,also the price is quite reasonable.Also u can order ONLINE thru www.medikulit.com.my. U can try it out.cheers.

[color="#800080"][i][b][font="Book Antiqua"]hi all,

i have a strange case of collagen causing dark blemish on the face. has any1 come to know of any weird body reactions? pls share ur penny worth & some advice wud b helpful 2. thx a lot. :)

cheers,
marie.[/font][/b][/i][/color]

[quote name='tabletalkbiz' date='11 March 2010 - 11:10 PM' timestamp='1268320200' post='579914']

i have a strange case of collagen causing dark blemish on the face. has any1 come to know of any weird body reactions? pls share ur penny worth & some advice wud b helpful 2. thx a lot. [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

cheers,
[/quote]

ru sure that the collagen is causing the dark blemish, because thats now how collagen works. it's impossible for collagen supplements to have an adverse effect on your body/skin because collagen is a natural substance produced by the body mainly for skin & joint formation...the production declines after reaching a certain age, thats all, hence the need to consume oral/injectable collagen supplement to boost production in the body.

[quote name='tabletalkbiz' date='11 March 2010 - 11:10 PM' timestamp='1268320200' post='579914']

i have a strange case of collagen causing dark blemish on the face. has any1 come to know of any weird body reactions? pls share ur penny worth & some advice wud b helpful 2. thx a lot. :)

cheers,
[/quote]

what collagen re you using check the ingredient, your result are photosensitivity of certain ingredient, mainly due to our body have absorb sumthing that is light / UV prone, and reaction occur, just like when we taking certain antibiotics, we cant go our for sun.

if i were you, stop taking the collagen, check the ingredient.

cos dark blemish will affect our dermis layers and cause permenant damage

I stopped taking collagen because it makes me very very thirsty after consuming. Most said that you can see results after few weeks of consumption but honestly I don't feel any different. It only makes me feel thirsty. The collagen drink i tried is Fabula

[quote name='Emily Tan' date='15 January 2010 - 01:08 AM' timestamp='1263488887' post='577888']
Anyone tried collagen before? Does it work?
[/quote]

It does work but there are of course a group of people who don't see any benefits after consuming. I think its probably because of the ingredients/formula that isn't effective with their body.

[quote name='Ageless Quest' date='09 June 2010 - 07:03 AM' timestamp='1276038231' post='584667']
Hi Chuah, please use your own words instead of copying mine and signing off under your name. That's bordering on disrespectful! Thanks! Please amend all your other posting in other topics. And appreciate if you don't spam this forum. Meaning, if someone is not talking about ageloc but asking about collagen, please stick to the topic to discuss collagen