Sign in to follow this  
Isabelonely

In Love with A Married Man

[quote name='Isabelonely' date='12 February 2010 - 07:59 PM' timestamp='1265972343' post='578988']
Thanks JINEIL2EN.. it's actually a blessing cause I get to shared this with someone who I don't get to see or know but they have been so understanding all along...
[/quote]
You are welcome dear...
sometimes, somehow... they not been 'there', so most of the ppl won't actually understand, but just only blame on 1 site...
just true to urself, u'll be more happi :wub: ... :)

when man found out there is this girl who already married, all of the guys won't think of getting involve with that girl anymore

when gal found out there is this guy who already married, some of the girls would probably think it is alright to fall in love

its all about mentality

girls are all about emotions, they just follow their hearts even the way would really go very wrong

guys are all about brain, we just won't mess out with our life, for what we know life is beautiful

girl, the world is out there, it's beautiful
please think before you act
one step u go wrong, that's just would be a whole life of you

[quote name='illkid25' date='31 March 2010 - 09:43 PM' timestamp='1270042985' post='581042']

its all about mentality

girls are all about emotions, they just follow their hearts even the way would really go very wrong

guys are all about brain, we just won't mess out with our life, for what we know life is beautiful

[/quote]

Wrong..... girls nowadays are all about money... they follow the guys that can spoil them and give them all the bling blings

[quote name='Isabelonely' date='08 February 2010 - 09:41 PM' timestamp='1265636460' post='578828']
I would like to share with you all on what's happening after my post on 3rd Jan. 20 days after that my worst nightmare comes to real life. On 23rd Jan, I received a call from his mobile. Without hesitation I picked up the call and it is his wife on the other line. I guess they just have a huge fight I can hear the crying sounds of her daughter and she began to yelled at me calling me bitch and whore, asked me to come over their residence right away. "So you loveed with my husband, you bitch" these words still echoes in my head up until now.. The night before that, he was at my place right when he landed in Malaysia after his work trip. I wasn't sure how she founds out but the strange thing was I didn't feel afraid at all of facing her. It was raining really hard, I drove to their place which is only 15 mins away from my house. She was already there waiting for me outside the gate when I arrived. The kids was in the living room, she asked me to go upstairs instead of having the conversation in front of her kids. When I went up, I was shocked to see him bruise all over his body, there was also a blood stain in his shirt and face. I guess his wife hits him really hard, maybe throwing some hard stuff. He looked at me but I can't read his expression, he was full of guilt...and torn apart. His wife finally cools down and started to asked me questions like how long have this relationship been going on, I talked to her calmly and telling her that I didn't mean to get into this affair but he was the one who always make me stay and telling me about how broken is his marriage life. She laughed when she heard that, sarcasticly she told me that they have been making love almost every night and there is nothing wrong with their marriage. My heart stopped beating when I heard that I looked at him with my teary eyes he seems sorry from that moment I knew that bastard has been lying so he can bed me. And I also learned that his wife found out about us from his passport whereby he supposed to be home a day earlier. I felt so ashamed, upset and angry of myself I couldnt stay there any longer and I leave the house with unstable emotion. After the incident, I didn't ate for almost a week I cried almost every night thinking about things we used to do and all the promises he make. I've learned the biggest lesson in my life, I hope time will heal my paper heart cause up until now I'm still heartbroken...

[/quote]

You should consider yourself [b]lucky[/b] that his wife was and is a [b]calm[/b] person... or else I dun think you will be able to walk out from there in 1 piece, let alone drive home. Maybe u end up worst than him :lol:

[quote name='pretty67' date='16 February 2010 - 02:58 AM' timestamp='1266260326' post='579016']
[size="5"]I m a wife to my hubby whom I've been married for almost 22years...He cheated on me the same way this man cheated on our Isabelonely...He been doing this almost the entire years of our marriages..Until I called up all the ladies and talk nicely to them n xplaining how is my hubby character...N you know what he told them.! His wife is paralysed n cannot hv sex....I was so darn angry at first but this thing keep on going on...Then only I decided to talk to him n ask what are the problems...His answer is very simple...I dnt want them but they always call me n bring me out..bla, bla, bla.....And now I m happy because GOD do what he says....HE IS PARALYSED NOW FOR PUNISHING N HURTING ME N MY KIZ....[/size]
[/quote]

wow...can see how karma works...
its a leason for those who is cheating behind their wife.

[quote name='timothyngim' date='06 April 2010 - 02:03 PM' timestamp='1270533785' post='581243']
Wrong..... girls nowadays are all about money... they follow the guys that can spoil them and give them all the bling blings
[/quote]

It is unfair to make such statement. Not all girls are like wat u said. There r good and bad ones. It is the same like we cant say "all guys are bad".

Fyi, I did not leave my ex when he almost went bankrupt. Yet I stayed at his side and gave him moral support. Even helped him out of poverty.

Another case: My girl friend is also not materialistic. She had been helping her bf in his business (carrying heavy objects, etc...) until the business grew from a small shop to a factory but he ended up dumping her for a China doll irregardless of their 13 years of relationship.