Sign in to follow this  
caramel2308

How to lose weight?

Me also try to loose weight,

I recently discovered a proven nutritional supplement helps in weight loss and proper lifestyle.

After two weeks I noticed a change in my moods, concentration and my weight.

Is a type of blue-green algae called spirulina. Rates sites trestles dietary supplements quite expensive but I found a seller on eBay selling super low price and even provides free shipping.

Here is the link supplied with the product - it's redirected to eBay - It's the cheapest I could find. 

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575083311&toolid=10001&campid=5337471814&customid=&icep_item=190950871817&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229466&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg

Exercising, running or Jogging are some of the best ways to lose weight naturally. Do take 1 glass of warm water with 1 teaspoon full of Honey in morning before workout. Spend more time in activities that demands you to move here and there rather than sitting down.Do make sure you maintain good apettite.

Exercising, running or Jogging are some of the best ways to lose weight naturally. Do take 1 glass of warm water with 1 teaspoon full of Honey in morning before workout. Spend more time in activities that demands you to move here and there rather than sitting down.Do make sure you maintain good apettite.

Healthy diet and exercise are very important. I lost my weight by cutting down carbohydrate especially rice and no fried foods. If you maintain your low carbohydrate, NO OIL, sure u will see the different in your weight. 

Besides diet and exercise, there are severals ways of weight loss and slimming:

1. Oral supplement

I have tried Xenical Pil where u can get from pharmacy. Function is block oil absorption from small intestine. so the oil from your foods will not be absorbed into body. The disadvantage of xenical is the oils come out from anus is really disturbing. it causes panties become very dirty with oil. Second disadvantage is it is medicated pill. so won't know the long term effect.

Liposinol is another type same function with xenical. only different is liposinol is natural supplement and block lesser oil absorption.

2. HCG diet program

HCG is a natural hormone diet program. It has two types of course: 27 days and 43 days. HCG hormone functions to reset our thyroid and hypothalamus glands and re-establishing connection that affect insulin level. Hypothalamus will also trigger body to burn up fat.

3. Body contouring 

I have written a blog about body contouring. You may read up (body contouring). Believe you will like it. 

Welcome to contact me if you would like to know more... 

The most important part is to remove sugars and starches from your daily diet. you have to eat eggs that is enriched with omega-3 helps to loose your weight. Broccoli is the another best food for lose your weight, you can eat it as grilled or make a mix veggie with another green vegetables. you can also have almonds that are enriched with fibre and fibre is also helps to manage your weight.

Ways to lose weight fast:- 

1. Eat Right: Reducing abdominal fat is 80% about eating the right food. 

2. Drink Water: One need to drink 6 – 8 glasses of water, though this depends on your weight and lifestyle. 

3. Short Bursts: Doing short bursts of active exercises is very helpful in reducing stubborn fat. 

4. Say No to Sugar: Use alternatives like honey, palm sugar and licorice extract. 

5. Reduce Sodium intake: Besides sodium salt, you have potassium, lemon and sea salts you can consider. 

6. Vitamin C: Vitamin C is important for the secretion of carnitine, a compound that helps the body convert fat into energy. 

7. Fat burning foods: There are many natural ways to reduce fat. . Garlic, onion, ginger, cayenne pepper, cabbage, tomato, spices like cinnamon and mustard are some of the fat reducing foods. 

8. Include healthy Fats: Avocados, olives, coconut and nuts are few sources of good cholesterol. 

9. Do not skip breakfast: Having smaller and frequent meals is the key to maintain a healthy metabolism rate, which is important for weight management. 

10. Sleep: Adequate sleep is very important for weight management. Everyone needs 6 – 8 hours of sleep. 

hi friends , 

i would like to share my experince how to loose weight here . i have try out many method to loose weight but always fail . at last one of my friends introduce me to her sister who open a health center in pj area . she is a nice people . she gave me many advise and even though help me to loose wieght . she bring in the technology from spain. i had been trying for 4 times and my waist , feet , and tummy reduce 3 inch and the kg is still remain . sometime when our weight cant reduce maybe the problem is our lympatic system is been block and metablolsim is down . to increase the metabolism is very hard by taking supplement . when i went to the center she try to advise me how to do it ... and there is no side effect . ... maybe you all can go and try it .... the center is new and the price are very reasonable price . there are giving free treatment for 1st time walk in customer . ... try out .. =) 

You may consider about HCG diet program from clinic. HCG is a hormone diet therapy for weight lose. It is safe as HCG is a natural hormone form human.

Extra information about HCG.

Hey, Primarily eat a fat burning foods is a good natural way to reduce weight. In spite of this, I am going to share some tips which definitely helps you in losing weight which are as follows: 1. Drink water as much as possible upto 6 litres a day, 2.  Do Cardio 30 Minutes a Day if possible in the morning  that is quite good. 3. Drink Coffee an Hour Before Working Out. 4. Perform Yoga under proper guidance from trainer. 5. Sleep 30 Minutes More a Night. All these tips if you follow only for 1 month strictly then definitely you will get results.

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillsprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Edited by Emma3443