Sign in to follow this  
caramel2308

How to lose weight?

HI BABES,

i am having problems with my weight... i tried eating less but the weight just wont go down!!

what can i do??? i used to go for exercise but after that i eat even more... so i gave up!!

what other ways can make my weight decrease????

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!

[quote name='kcce7368' date='16 December 2009 - 11:06 PM' timestamp='1260975971' post='576891']
hello caramel2308, hv a look this new product... at MaleSolution.com.my
[/quote]

hi kcce7368, to honest, i prefer not to rely on medical to reduce weight...

i have tried before... it shows result very fast but after i stop, i see my weight coming back...

i want to lose weight naturally.. is there any tips in terms of balance diet, or just anything????

[quote name='caramel2308' date='17 December 2009 - 09:12 AM' timestamp='1261012365' post='576906']
hi kcce7368, to honest, i prefer not to rely on medical to reduce weight...

i have tried before... it shows result very fast but after i stop, i see my weight coming back...

i want to lose weight naturally.. is there any tips in terms of balance diet, or just anything????

[/quote]

hi babe.. dont really if this work well on you..

it did on me.....

i break down my meals into like 6 meals...

for breakfast i eat oat, cereal, wheat bread and biscuit (2-4 slices)
sometimes noodles - but do not drink the soup

if you gotten hungry before lunch, try having snacks like biscuits or nuts or even fruits

as for lunch, i go for vegetables and fruits, lesser on meat and rice...
drink a lot of water.. do not eat too much.. about 70% full is enough

if you feel hungry later, can have some snacks in between.. not too much... just like nuts, bread and biscuits will do

dinner normally have steam chicken or fish because is white meat lower calories and lesser on rice... more on vegetables

supper you can eat 2 tablespoon of oat...

should eat less sugar less salt less oil but high in protein...

hope to hear good news from ya =)

i found this on the internet...

hope it does help to all who wants to go on diet.. INCLUDING MYSELF!!!!

[url="http://blog.701panduan.com/2009/10/26/eat-more-to-lose-weight/"]http://blog.701pandu...to-lose-weight/[/url] Edited by caramel2308

[quote name='caramel2308' date='16 December 2009 - 03:42 PM' timestamp='1260949323' post='576878']
HI BABES,

i am having problems with my weight... i tried eating less but the weight just wont go down!!

what can i do??? i used to go for exercise but after that i eat even more... so i gave up!!

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Dear caramel2308,
You can try to take this food supplement "FIT". You consume it one hour before you meal.
And you need to take it once a day. If you feel tired because of the slimming effect, you take also
"OHM" one hour after your meal
azam212

[quote name='caramel2308' date='16 December 2009 - 03:42 PM' timestamp='1260949323' post='576878']
HI BABES,

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!
[/quote]

According to me if you want to lose weight first you need to do is make your diet chart.
have your meal 4 times a day but is small amount with proper time intervals.
have lots of water along with lemon water without sugar, spend 1 hour on workout along with basic yoga exercises.
Try to take proper sleep and stay way from stress.
eat lots of veggies and fresh fruits, fish.
Try to have habbit of cycling along with swimming and daily 30 mins walk.

Hi there,

Last 2 months I took Duromine under a Doc advise...
Mostly ppl gain their weight back when they stop Duromine is bcoz they didnt exercise at all during slimming period.
My doc alr said that after took Duromine, eat less and exercise is a MUST!!!!
coz Duromine really help to boost up our Metabolism and reduce food intake...

Anyone interested in Duromine??
Can contact me, I'll help them to get it...with old price since many pharmacy alr increase their price due to shortage and strick regulation.

Fat burning supplement aid to lose weight faster and especially good for some ppl with extremely slow metabolisme rate. some ppl like me, with exercise + diet may not slim down because too low metabolisme.

However the key thing still is our eating habit! If you take any great slimming products yet no control your diet, you may be wasting money too :(

[quote name='*~YuMikO~*' date='16 April 2010 - 12:19 AM' timestamp='1271348378' post='581784']
Fat burning supplement aid to lose weight faster and especially good for some ppl with extremely slow metabolisme rate. some ppl like me, with exercise + diet may not slim down because too low metabolisme.

However the key thing still is our eating habit! If you take any great slimming products yet no control your diet, you may be wasting money too :(
[/quote]

once your muscle mass gone up your metabolisme will go up.. normal ppl is BMR 1200 , if you really understand how this the right approach (TRA) products work then u understand how it will help us on [color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2] Control Carbohydrate Cravings and the stress control .. when we are stress we will tent to consume more sweet or high carbo thing.. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]again[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b]The Right Nutrition[/b]

Always follow the 3-3-3-3 Diet Principle: take 3 servings of Carbohydrates, 3 servings of Protein, 3 servings of Vegetables and 3 servings of Fruits.

[list][*]One of the rules in successful weight management is DO NOT GO HUNGRY! It is recommended to eat more of high fiber and low fat food. Proper diet can promote fat burning and control fat storage in your body.[*]Consume plenty of macronutrients (proteins; carbohydrate; soluble fiber and fat) and micronutrient (antioxidants, vitamins and minerals) to achieve your weight management goal.[*]Fresh and color rich foods are high quality foods, processed and whitened foods are low quality foods. High quality foods are natural and healthier, assisting in your weight loss efforts.[/list]

If we only depend on replacement meal.. of course u will slim down but how long wld u want to depend on the replacement meal... ? once u stop.. rebound back..[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='jacQuELiNE lUv u' date='27 February 2010 - 02:15 PM' timestamp='1267251359' post='579402']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]i also have the same problem for losing weight
i tried to eat less but my weight juz don go down <_<
so decided to start exercise..[/font]
[/quote]

Eat less does not help. You may lose few kilos but what you lost is your muscle mass or body water, not your body fat which is what you really need to lose. When you eat less, your body will go into starvation mode. It's body's own defense mechanism, and it'll lock up fat because it fears it'll not get enough food (nutrients) the next time. You are also causing metabolic rate to drop which is a no no.

PM me if you'd like more tips.

Food control + exercise to burn the fats and firm. For lazy bumps like me take slimming product + control diet (especially night portion!) to burn fats.

Understand some ppl have really low metabolisme rate and just cant burn the fats off with exercise and diet because exercise dont show result so instant and took months and months of hardwork. That is why ppl say it never work because most of us just give up after sweating like hell for 1 month yet still no feel much different :P

With slimming product, it aid the fat burning process. Just like a cheat. hehe.. I went hiking everyweek for 2 months yet keep putting on weight because those exercise just not enough to burn the calories i take.
but when I took the slimming juice, it managed to burn off 8-9kilos with just 5-10 mins of yoga warm up stretching + sit ups in the morning.

had this overweight problem too... in dilemma

i guess it's eating less and exercising more...

my friend did lose 30 kgs.. and he's a guy

whut he did was 1 st week, just fruits and plain water.. it's actually like cold turkey treatment to remove toxins.

2nd week, is a bit complicated. can't remember.. have to ask him.

i hope i can do the fruits and water thingy.. still collecting the strenght..[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

[quote name='mehsatry' date='29 June 2010 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1277813338' post='585696']
had this overweight problem too... in dilemma

i guess it's eating less and exercising more...

my friend did lose 30 kgs.. and he's a guy

whut he did was 1 st week, just fruits and plain water.. it's actually like cold turkey treatment to remove toxins.

2nd week, is a bit complicated. can't remember.. have to ask him.

i hope i can do the fruits and water thingy.. still collecting the strenght..[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
[/quote]

hi mehsatry,
eating less will not help. you're decreasing body metabolic rate (BMR) and you may unknowingly deprive your body of vital nutrients. Also, body will store and lock up fat as a defense mechanism. you probably will lose few kilos if you do it, but what you lose could be water and muscle mass, not fat unfortunately.

detox is good, but just taking fruits and water is not a safe and long term solution. Humans need basic macronutrients - protein, carbs, fats. Fiber + micronutrients like minerals are also essential. Each nutrients have its own important role to play for your optimal body health and bodily functions.

If you need help for weight loss solution, you can PM me.

HI BABES,

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!
[/quote]

[quote name='sweetlife' date='25 October 2010 - 11:21 AM' timestamp='1287976873' post='589492']
hi there!
i found a way to lose weight the easy way !! if you keen email to me ;cindy.shape@gmail.com
[/quote]

Why not you share with us here, I'm interested to know as well.

How To Flatten Your Tummy, Enlarge Breast, Firm It Up, Slim The Thighs & Re-Shape Back Your Body Without Any Exercise or Take Supplements or Do Painful Plastic Surgery or even Go On A Diet... just wear the right health bra & panties! pm me to know more...

u can try this..
100% natural herbs and very effective. enjoy your food and also slim down in the process. results within days!! try it.

美姿堂植物减肥纯天然软胶 囊(出口俄罗斯装)

植物软胶囊.前期效果来的好.更 重要的是后期容易控制.服用 反映小,和丽达代代花相比两 种产 品出厂价格相差几倍..品质就不 用多说了美姿堂•植物减肥纯天 然软胶囊是专门出口俄罗斯的 减肥药,是针对欧洲人体质研 发的纯植物减肥减肥药。由于 欧洲人身 体强壮,肌肉较多,饮食是以 肉类食物为主食,所以需要较 强的药效才能达到减肥效果! 但还要经过俄罗斯国家卫生组 织的鉴定,必须是不含任何违 禁成份,特别是 对副作用的要求非常严格,所 以美姿堂植物减肥纯天然软胶 囊是对亚洲体质效果极强,而 且没有副作用,是最安全的健 康、安全的减肥选择!

植物健康减肥是全球最流行的 减肥方式,本品主要选用千百年 来云南傣族族人公认的具
有美容减肥功效的天然植物—柯 拉果、瓜尔胶、紫药苜蓿等, 再根据中国传统医学理论配合 苍术、荷叶、黄芪、泽泻、罗 布麻叶等十九味名贵中药组成 ,通过益气、降脂、利湿、活 血化瘀等功能,多环节,全方 位,全过程综合调整机体功能 ,达到减肥目的,且不用节食 ,不易反弹。

1、本品针对减肥的不同阶段, 在现代营养学的理论批导下, 保障基本正常饮食状态,提倡 "吃饱吃好,健康减肥"的原则 , 做到不厌食、不乏力、不腹泻 、不忌口、不节食、不反弹、 只减该减部位!

2、柯拉果只减脂肪,保护肌肉 和水份,首先减的是腰腹部, 使全身细胞获得均衡营养,恢 复脂肪细胞代谢,彻底切断减 肥反弹的根源;细胞营养技术 还能改善新陈代谢,调节内分 泌,使您减肥更快速、精力更 充沛、皮肤更光泽。

3、瓜尔胶可使胃部平滑肌细胞 活化,产生弹性,恢复胃容积正常 大小,不易暴饮暴食.而且因脂肪 细胞内的脂肪已被燃烧掉,细胞 恢复正常大小,代谢也就正常了 ,脂肪就不易堆积.

4、内含的苍术、紫苏、荷叶、 山楂、决明子、泽泻等,通过 降低血脂来降低体重,从而避 免了抑制食欲,腹泻疲劳等副 作用,栀子能促进脂肪的水解 ;葛根还能使脂肪细胞缩小, 减小。

◆ 服用方法:每天一次,每次限 一粒(早餐前或后服用,不可 和其他药物服用

◆ 适宜年龄:16岁以上,65岁以下

◆ 批准文号:卫食键字(2002)第0047号

◆ 规 格:30粒装 + 赠6粒

◆ 生产标准:GB1749-1997

◆ 生产日期:见标识

特别提示:孕妇勿用,有心血 管疾病及中风者慎用. 天然植物提取,安全无毒无副 作用;

效果迅速,当日减肥;(快速 瘦身) 定向减肥:只减腰、腹及脂肪 容易堆积的地方.

适宜年龄:16岁以上,65岁以下
适用于成年人想快速减肥及减 肥中途失败者,及产后减肥有 特效!!!

生产标准:GB1749-1997

规 格:30粒装+赠6粒

服用方法:一天一次 每次一粒
售价:RM120。 买两包原价,第三包只需RM80。

Mei Zi Tang Botanical Slimming Capsule

Botanical Slimming…… Purely natural soft capsule Extracts from plants, being safe without any toxicity, and highly efficacious.

This product adopts many kinds of natural plants that possess the function of slimming and keeping nice figure. These plants, such as nice slimming grass, jobstears, tarragon, psyllium shell, hoof bamboo shoot, lotus and etc, are carefully extracted and purified with modern advanced technology for the product whose function theory is as follows:

1. Restrain the activity of lipase in stomach and intestinal canal to enable the fat in the taken food not to be absorbed by the body. This effect is shown in the form of defecate with fat (oil) nature, which means people could excrete the equal quantity of fat as that has been taken.

2. Improve the metabolism and basic metabolism ratio (BMR) of fat, which means to increase the consumption of human body energy. The body fat would be broken up into heat, carbon dioxide and water. This product could not only reduce the redundant fat, but could also supplement many kinds of amino acid and trace element such as copper, iron, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, zinc and selenium. In the mean while, it can activate body cells and make balance over body microcirculation while eliminating the long-term accumulated toxicity elements. Thus it possesses the unique slimming, toxicity-eliminating and fat-adjusting function.

【Suited age group】 beyond 16 and below 65

【Precaution】
*Not applicable for woman in pregnancy and attention should be paid for person with a cardiovascular disease and apoplexy history.
* 1 capsule a day. Do not take more than recommended.
* Do not take this product if under any medications. Do not mix with other supplements
* Do not consume alcohol while taking Capsules. It may neutralize the effectiveness of the slimming process.

【Product specification】 650mg x 12 capsules x 3 pieces

【Approval code】 WSJZ (2002) No. 0047

【Producing standard】 GB1749-1997

【Usage & Dosage】 1 capsule/time, 1 time/day

【Producer】 Kumin Industry & Trade Co., Ltd

only cost rm120. Buy 2 get the third one for RM 80 only (3 and a half month's supply)
contact me for more details : 0167959175 renee/ email @ ken.yeoh@hotmail.com

from: [url="http://www.facebook.com/pages/mei-zi-ta"]http://www.facebook....pages/mei-zi-ta[/url] ... 451?v=wall

I think it would be the best to lost the weight. According to me if you want to lose weight first you need to do is make your diet chart. have your meal 4 times a day but is small amount with proper time intervals. It is very important to follow regularly.