Sign in to follow this  
amoy85

what type of cleanser u use for acne problem?

I dont have serious acne problem but want to know what is suitable for my sensitive skin.... So many type of soap and i have lost count using cleanser. From baby johnson,eucerin,olay,blackmores, clearsil and currently cetaphil....It is mild and gentle to ur skin. And i feel my skin get smooter than before....Even though my break out are reduce since i use this cleaser... Love it. Try it...
What do u get for ur skin?

Normally To Overcome My Acne Problem I'm Using Clean & Clear Cleanser
With this I also Use a Blood Purifier Tonic This Helps me a Lot in Purifying My Blood as Well as Cure My Acne

Keep Sharing,
Thanks & Regards,
Jessica

[url="http://www.tessuti.co.uk/menswear/lyle-and-scott"]
[/url] Edited by JessicaBrown

ya, cetaphil is good. My dermatologist prescribed me with that cleanser since i have severe acne. It makes my scar smooth. Not hard as before. Highly recommended plus reasonable price.[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]

I m using Monrose cleansers for my very oily, congested skin. Its good! my skin used to be very dry due to many pimples serum i m using, so face willl usually turn red after washing . But after i started wit their cleansers, the problem dissapeared.:D

u can try ILCSI organic skincare., the cleanser is very good - Mineral Cleansing Concentrate, for soothing inflammation and relieving irritation for scalp, face and body. suitable for family.

I just follow the usual cleansing routine ie, cleanser, freshener and moisturizer. I just need to make sure my products are water-based, not oily as my face has enough oil to fry anything! And for acne, I use Acne Spot Solution from Mary Kay. Edited by kaklani

[color="#ff8c00"][b]I find most of the acne skin care is drying, so I prefer to have a very gentle and mild cleanser while I m using my pimple lotion.
[/b][/color]

[color="#ff8c00"][b]I m using Monrose cleansing milk and Gentle cleansing gel now.
[/b][/color]

[color="#ff8c00"][b]It removes excess oil without stripping skin of its natural moisture.
[/b][/color]

[color="#ff8c00"][b]Especially the gel cleanser, it is extraordinary smooth on skin.:wub:[/b][/color]

I wash my face with soap, and use a Clean&Clear acne cleanser but I also have 2 St. Ive's apricot scrubs: one is Acne Free Blemish & Blackhead [url=http://www.wecuredacne.com]acne removal[/url] control and the other is a Apricot Invigorating scrub. Am I allowed to use one of those after the Clean&Clean scrub or not and if so, which one. also have ProActiv for my acne which I use at night. my problem is that I have 2 many products and not sure which ones to use and when. I hear that your supposed to use cleansers and follow by moisturizers or something. I'm just confused. Edited by Tim Bernee