Sign in to follow this  
prettyugly

[Sharing] Increase Breast Size

This is a sharing from my personal experience.

Items that you need:
- Corset that have breasts support
- Slimming suits that will cover your arms, and shoulder but open on the breast area.
- Slimming pants that cover until your small legs.

Things that you need to do:
1. Wear the slimming suits and corsets and pants covering up your body.
2. Eat a lot of fattening food!!!!
(No junk foods please! Choose dairy products! If dairy products sensitive, consider soy milk, don't forget take more fresh papaya)

Concept:
- If you want to increase breast size, you have to gain weight!
- Wearing the suits to make sure the weight you put going to the place you want!
- I read that papaya increases estrogen level in our body, and it helps to increase breasts size.

Disadvantages:
- Couldn't wear nice cloths during the period of time since wearing fully covered slimming suit. sad.gif

QUOTE (prettyugly @ Nov 20 2009, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is a sharing from my personal experience.

Items that you need:
- Corset that have breasts support
- Slimming suits that will cover your arms, and shoulder but open on the breast area.
- Slimming pants that cover until your small legs.

Things that you need to do:
1. Wear the slimming suits and corsets and pants covering up your body.
2. Eat a lot of fattening food!!!!
(No junk foods please! Choose dairy products! If dairy products sensitive, consider soy milk, don't forget take more fresh papaya)

Concept:
- If you want to increase breast size, you have to gain weight!
- Wearing the suits to make sure the weight you put going to the place you want!
- I read that papaya increases estrogen level in our body, and it helps to increase breasts size.

Disadvantages:
- Couldn't wear nice cloths during the period of time since wearing fully covered slimming suit. sad.gif

Recently I watched an advertisement at facebook. There is a bra tht can makes u have a desirable breast instantly! It just need to press the middle of the bra & it could become larger size as u want! Probably the bra is from China! I m wondering whether it was selling in the market now?

QUOTE (EstherEs @ Nov 20 2009, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Recently I watched an advertisement at facebook. There is a bra tht can makes u have a desirable breast instantly! It just need to press the middle of the bra & it could become larger size as u want! Probably the bra is from China! I m wondering whether it was selling in the market now?

Ya... heard of that one too...
There's somebody selling it in Lowyat.net
But my sharing is to increase breast size for real.

yeah heard of the bust up drink before.. but im almost giving up already after taking 1 box of fcup cookies.. this corset method sounds very promising though but corsets r way too exp to me @@ thnaks for the info anyway.. will try it some time :)

[quote name='babyv' date='23 November 2009 - 12:54 PM' timestamp='1258952071' post='575627']
yeah heard of the bust up drink before.. but im almost giving up already after taking 1 box of fcup cookies.. this corset method sounds very promising though but corsets r way too exp to me @@ thnaks for the info anyway.. will try it some time [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
[/quote]

you can try Rodial Boob Job cream...supposed to give 1/2 cup increase in 56 days.... it's available at [url="http://www.rodial.perfectenhancement.com"]www.rodial.perfectenhancement.com[/url] .....they claim to have clinical trials that prove it does work...

[quote name='babyv' date='23 November 2009 - 12:54 PM' timestamp='1258952071' post='575627']
yeah heard of the bust up drink before.. but im almost giving up already after taking 1 box of fcup cookies.. this corset method sounds very promising though but corsets r way too exp to me @@ thnaks for the info anyway.. will try it some time :)
[/quote]

You may try looking for Scarlet brand corset in some supermarket like jusco.
There's even more cheaper version can be found in some small supermarkets.
Normally below RM50 per piece.