Sign in to follow this  
eden

What does amway protein powder do to us?

Hey folks, anybody mind to share what does amway protein powder do to us? is it for muscle building or better skin or ...?
Heard it's good, but i'm not sure about the details. Didn't found much info at the official site too...
Any review here?

QUOTE (eden @ Nov 17 2009, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey folks, anybody mind to share what does amway protein powder do to us? is it for muscle building or better skin or ...?
Heard it's good, but i'm not sure about the details. Didn't found much info at the official site too...
Any review here?

lol. my mum has all of us drink amway protein everyday. yes, EVERYDAY! i think we consume at least 2 big bottles of amway protein every month. i dunno what exactly is it for, but whenever we are hungry or we have gastric or we feel weak/sick or whatever health problem we have, mum has us drink amway protein. and sometimes i do feel better after drinking protein before sleep at night.. (tips: mix it with milo or other beverages to make it tastes better)

oh yeah, every morning before going to class, I drink protein with milo + nestum, as my breakfast. it's instant and it can fill my stomach. i mean, it's good for students who always need to rush to class in the morning, like me. laughing.gif

yea, one more thing, my mum always says protein can make skin smoother. haha. i guess that's why my mum looks so young? she has all amway vitamins and supplements. thumbup1.gif
Edited by honeylicious

[quote name='honeylicious' date='20 November 2009 - 10:58 PM' timestamp='1258729134' post='575515']
QUOTE (eden @ Nov 17 2009, 08:39 PM) Hey folks, anybody mind to share what does amway protein powder do to us? is it for muscle building or better skin or ...?
Any review here?

[color=#9932cc]lol. my mum has all of us drink amway protein everyday. yes, EVERYDAY! i think we consume at least 2 big bottles of amway protein every month. i dunno what exactly is it for, but whenever we are hungry or we have gastric or we feel weak/sick or whatever health problem we have, mum has us drink amway protein. and sometimes i do feel better after drinking protein before sleep at night.. (tips: mix it with milo or other beverages to make it tastes better)

oh yeah, every morning before going to class, I drink protein with milo + nestum, as my breakfast. it's instant and it can fill my stomach. i mean, it's good for students who always need to rush to class in the morning, like me. [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/laughing.gif[/img]

yea, one more thing, my mum always says protein can make skin smoother. haha. i guess that's why my mum looks so young? she has all amway vitamins and supplements. [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/thumbup1.gif[/img]
[/color]
[/quote]

Thanks so much for the review :) hmm... how does it taste like? is the berry flavor protein taste better than the original?
haha, I also hope I can have smoother skin, currently I'm taking collagen drink before sleep, but sometimes when I work late I'll forget to drink it, and after about 1 week I can see my skin is not that good already :( Perhaps get a protein drink as breakfast will help? [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]

[quote name='eden' date='24 November 2009 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1259064481' post='575723']
Thanks so much for the review :) hmm... how does it taste like? is the berry flavor protein taste better than the original?
haha, I also hope I can have smoother skin, currently I'm taking collagen drink before sleep, but sometimes when I work late I'll forget to drink it, and after about 1 week I can see my skin is not that good already :( Perhaps get a protein drink as breakfast will help? :P

[/quote]

[color="#9932cc"]oh i'm drinking the original one. never try the berry flavour before. but, isn't it weird if you mix the berry flavour protein with other beverages? hehe.. anyway, it's up to you.

the taste.. hmm.. it's actually stated on the bottle that the protein is flavourless. but, somehow i still taste something, like... milk? i dunno how to describe the taste. but, i have to be frank i used to hate the taste. :P but now i'm used to it already.. so doesn't matter.

i never try collagen drink before but why not you give amway protein a try, maybe you yourself can feel or see the difference? ;)
[/color]

it helps me to keep fit.... last time i used to eat hokkien mee, nasi lemak , etc for my breakfast..
then i swith to protein powder with a drink mix for my breakfast... itis a lot healtier and has multivitamins than my normal breakfast...
a lot of ppl don't eat during on diet... so drink it is a lot more healtier ways to be on diet...

[quote name='eden' timestamp='1259064481' post='575723']
haha, I also hope I can have smoother skin, currently I'm taking collagen drink before sleep, but sometimes when I work late I'll forget to drink it, and after about 1 week I can see my skin is not that good already :( Perhaps get a protein drink as breakfast will help? [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]

[/quote]

See Amway protein powder is completely natural, and if you want the organically prepared product you got to pay a little higher. That's completely understandable.

Second thing about this protein powder is that, it doesn't contain any artificial flavor that means no extra sugar.

Yes, Amway Protein Powder is really good no-no I can say it is the best in this class that is not only organic but also best among all the products of protein powder available in the market. It is the best supplement to build muscles faster by getting all essential amino acids in its pure form which are best for our body and to keep us fit and healthy as well.