Sign in to follow this  
marilyn

Sex for only once a week

HI there

Just curious to know whether once a week to have sex is normal or not? I'm personally active in sex but not my partner. Most of the time, he will say he is tired or lack of sleep and he do not have the energy to have sex.

I've analyzed throughly, even when he is not working, he will still said he is tired. WHenever I confront him, he asked me not to think too much, as he still loves me. He told me I'm too active, but he is not as active as me.

Normally, I will wear sexy night gown, light up aroma oil and turn on my yellow dim light to make the environment better. But still failed!
WE have been together for only 10 months. For the very 1st few months of dating, we can have at least 3 times per day, or 3 times per week but now...it has drastically reduced.

Is it normal?
Can anyone consult what has happened to us??

QUOTE (marilyn @ Nov 16 2009, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HI there

Just curious to know whether once a week to have sex is normal or not? I'm personally active in sex but not my partner. Most of the time, he will say he is tired or lack of sleep and he do not have the energy to have sex.

I've analyzed throughly, even when he is not working, he will still said he is tired. WHenever I confront him, he asked me not to think too much, as he still loves me. He told me I'm too active, but he is not as active as me.

Normally, I will wear sexy night gown, light up aroma oil and turn on my yellow dim light to make the environment better. But still failed!
WE have been together for only 10 months. For the very 1st few months of dating, we can have at least 3 times per day, or 3 times per week but now...it has drastically reduced.

Is it normal?

From a guy point of view, this is not normal. There could be few factors that are contributing this (i hate to spill the beans here...)
(a) Stress from work
(cool.gif He is no longer interested in your body
© his testerone hormon level has been decreasing
(d) he is seing another woman (i hope this is not true)
etc.

How old is he?

QUOTE (edward_lim @ Nov 16 2009, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From a guy point of view, this is not normal. There could be few factors that are contributing this (i hate to spill the beans here...)
(a) Stress from work
( cool.gif He is no longer interested in your body
etc.

How old is he?

He is 26 years old only! he is currently unemployed, so he said is becoz of stresss n tired...I wasnt't sure is it true that the stress could affect so much. I've been asking him lotsa times, is it that love is no longer there, or i couldn't attract him anymore. But we have been arguing these month over some other issue.

His replied was...Not that what I've think but he said previously he and his ex also very seldom had sex, mabbe few times a month only.
N nowadays I'm the one who initiate it, coz we can only stay together during weekend as both of us are renting room, so frequent visitor is not allowed! So i'm trying to take every opportunity I can in which he is opposite! I'm sad over this. Sometimes was even tinking, could he realli satisfied me?

I am just going to be frank!
I think he is sick of having sex with you. Move on girl! You are free to choose you kind of life..
Move on..

I think you BF is doing ok, there is nothing abnormal here. It is not easy for guys to do few times a week, especially with the same girls :D

You should expect even less frequent as time passed…. If that’s not ok for you, probably you should reconsider whether he is the right one for you…

10 mths r.ship. i bet xxx should be still steaming hot. My prev 4 yrs r/ship, xxx life is bored for me,sometimes i dont know why i have fear doing with him, mayb he's too desperate, even though if we fight, he still wants to hv xxx, funny rite?i have a feeling of what he's thinking, if there is xxx, there is love. However, manage to break up and move on. Now that i've found another one, he doesnt seem to be desperate, wanting to do it everytime, like a xxx freak. now i believe, love is not all abt xxx.

[quote name='marilyn' date='16 November 2009 - 07:33 PM' timestamp='1258371186' post='575154']
HI there

Is it normal?
[/quote]

last time i facing the same situation too... but now much more better edy, at least he will ask me for sex.... keke.... btw, he like me wear sexy outfit, it really work.... if u got no idea what or where to get it.. i intro a web site for ya, www.euphoricsense.com .... there are many sexy outfit, some more good quality... i bought the sexy nurse outfit... hope ur bf will like it as my bf...

the puzzle could be easily solve...

what is more important than having a job for a man, your boyfriend is unemployed... if you aware of that, you should care bout his feeling of being a man but not just want sex or think he is not into you ... career for a man is very important... whoever ask u move on are just teen or college boy who never aware of where the money come from i assume

[quote name='drew' date='26 November 2009 - 06:02 AM' timestamp='1259186528' post='575812']

what is more important than having a job for a man, your boyfriend is unemployed... if you aware of that, you should care bout his feeling of being a man but not just want sex or think he is not into you ... career for a man is very important... whoever ask u move on are just teen or college boy who never aware of where the money come from i assume
[/quote]

couldn't agree more, even for me, as a female, when I'm facing problem in my career I don't have mood for it.
unemployed --> low self esteem --> no mood for it

[quote name='marilyn' date='16 November 2009 - 08:54 PM' timestamp='1258376076' post='575169']
QUOTE (edward_lim @ Nov 16 2009, 08:35 PM) From a guy point of view, this is not normal. There could be few factors that are contributing this (i hate to spill the beans here...)
(a) Stress from work
( [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif[/img] He is no longer interested in your body
etc.

How old is he?

He is 26 years old only![size="3"][u][b] he is currently unemployed[/b][/u][/size], so he said is becoz of stresss n tired...I wasnt't sure is it true that the stress could affect so much. I've been asking him lotsa times, is it that love is no longer there, or i couldn't attract him anymore. But we have been arguing these month over some other issue.

His replied was...Not that what I've think but he said previously he and his ex also very seldom had sex, mabbe few times a month only.
N nowadays I'm the one who initiate it, coz we can only stay together during weekend as both of us are renting room, so frequent visitor is not allowed! So i'm trying to take every opportunity I can in which he is opposite! I'm sad over this. Sometimes was even tinking, could he realli satisfied me?
[/quote]

Well there's your problem... It might be a low self-esteem issue. Maybe the stress of not working got to him and affected his mood..
Well i would suggest you find out if this is an issue for him but i have no idea on how you can approach it..
Now you have to think back, did he manage to get the job done?? Are you satisfied with your sex life in the past??
If yes, then you only need to get past this stage then everything will be normal..
But if you are not happy about his performance, well then u guys have another issue to work on Edited by jdhtk

[quote name='marilyn' date='16 November 2009 - 08:54 PM' timestamp='1258376076' post='575169']
QUOTE (edward_lim @ Nov 16 2009, 08:35 PM) From a guy point of view, this is not normal. There could be few factors that are contributing this (i hate to spill the beans here...)
(a) Stress from work
( [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif[/img] He is no longer interested in your body
etc.

How old is he?

He is 26 years old only! he is [b]currently unemployed[/b], so he said is becoz of stresss n tired...I wasnt't sure is it true that the stress could affect so much. I've been asking him lotsa times, is it that love is no longer there, or i couldn't attract him anymore. But we have been arguing these month over some other issue.

[/quote]
[b]
[/b]As a guy, I can say this is very true. When I was unemployed also my mood was at its worst.... nobody dare to come near me, not even housemates and friends....

hi everyone,

thx for the concern on my matter.

Well I think its becoz of the career and we had few arguments on this as well. Now I think he managed to land himself a job, probably start mid of the month. I will see how things goes after he has the career that time.

Sometimes I think, maybe I'm too dominant at times where he lost his EGO-ISM...n makes me really turn him off...I suppose this is WHY the sex drive is not there!
In fact i was really sad but I need to be patience and see how things goes.

Hope everything will changed. Becoz of him, my sex driven has turn to be not so active anymore...sigh~ IS this a good things?
I duno either...

LAstly, I really thanks those who actually leave a comment here...I appreciate it alot alot!

Yes, each people have different sexual desire some are really active but some are not. I think being tired is also a reason why he don't have time or energy to have sex. So if you really love him respect his decision and don't think any thing that may harm your relationship.

Stress is a known factor that can contribute to lower libido. Plus different ppl hav diff desire, so one thing that is normal to some ppl might not be normal to others. Personally I think once a week is quite okay.

[quote name='Flower Advisor' timestamp='1320899909' post='601956']
hmm never thought there will be a guy who's tired with sex.
[/quote]

actually there are... as time passes by, like me, we even have sex once in a mestrual lifecycle :D duh...

[b]mind we try?[/b]

[quote name='marilyn' timestamp='1258371186' post='575154']
HI there

Is it normal?
[/quote]

Wow. Very good reply Jason. Thumbs up to you! :thumbup1:

[quote name='Jason baldasarre' timestamp='1317068286' post='600061']
[b]Well first of all, there is nothing wrong with you![/b] The first response of most women in your situation is to second-guess or blame themselves. While your man lack of desire is certainly a problem, it is most likely not a problem with you. In fact, most sexual problems aren't sexual at all.

We sometimes have the idea that for men, the sexual experience is detached from what is going on inside. In reality, [b]a man's emotions can have a huge impact on his sexual desire[/b]. If he feels emotionally distant from his wife, gf, and especially if he feels like a failure in any way, it can lead to a lack of confidence and therefore a lack of interest in sex. For a man, sexual performance is very much tied to ego, so if he is not feeling good about himself it will definitely show up in his approach to sexual intimacy with his wife or gf.As women, you know that your [b]sexual appetite is diminished when you do not feel connected to your man[/b], or if there is unresolved anger between u and him. But you forget that your man sex drive can also suffer for these same reasons. Likewise, if a man is overworked or under a lot of stress, whether inside or outside the home, sexual interest may start to take a back seat.

[font="Arial Narrow"][size="4"]Of course, there are [b]all sorts of physical issues that could be at play[/b] here too. If your man has had any struggles with erectile dysfunction, that is likely a huge contributing factor. If he is feeling any lack of confidence in his ability to perform, he will almost certainly shy away from physical intimacy. Libido is also significantly impacted by testosterone levels, so if your man has low testosterone, that could be the cause. Drug use, whether prescription or otherwise, may hinder the sexual desire. The good news is that many of the physical factors are very treatable, so it may be time for your man or to have a doctor's appointment to get some help with this.

As you can see, there are a whole lot of issues that may need to be sorted through to get to the root of the problem. You [b]need to have an honest talk with your man, but do it in love.[/b] Rather than attacking, grilling or blaming him, share your struggles with him. Tell him that you are wondering if there is something wrong with you that is causing him not to want you. Be vulnerable and let him see what you are feeling – whether that is your insecurity, feeling unfeminine or even ugly. Even if you suspect that it is more a problem on his end rather than a problem with you, approach it sensitively.

[b]Support him throughout the process as he works through his fears and insecurity.[/b] Remind him of your love and your desire to grow in your intimacy – emotionally, physically and spiritually. And even though you might not be able to fully relate to his perspective, work hard to genuinely understand where he is coming from.

[font="Century Gothic"][size="4"][b]If a man is feeling constantly criticized or dominated, it creates big damage to his self-worth, and that filters down to his sexual interest.[/b] So find out what issues may be coming between you and take positive steps to resolve them.

Finally, make sure you are taking care of yourself. Do you feel good about how you look? A failure to take care of yourself can put extra strain on him. Remember the woman that he married? Keep yourself looking your best and you will feel better, regardless of his response.

[/size][/font][/size][/font]

[/quote]

[b][color="#ff00ff"]i have been together with my man almost 2 year...our sex life was amazing!!hhehehehehe..he was great man ^_^ believe @ not,we can have sex 7 times in a day althought we have been 2 years together :P[/color][/b]

[quote name='marilyn' timestamp='1258371186' post='575154']
HI there

Is it normal?
[/quote]

[quote name='princess izarika' timestamp='1323239262' post='603508']
[b][color="#ff00ff"]i have been together with my man almost 2 year...our sex life was amazing!!hhehehehehe..he was great man ^_^ believe @ not,we can have sex 7 times in a day althought we have been 2 years together :P[/color][/b]

[/quote]

you can try to spice things up. more foreplay, fantasies, toys and many other things..

hope you not only enjoy the sex, but the love making session.

xoxo

[quote name='drew' timestamp='1259186528' post='575812']

[/quote]

Well, what is more important that having a job for a man is to make sure you are living your life and you are actually having a real good time doing it. No doubt career is very important and you do get stressed up when you don''t have a job, but seriously, isn't sex supposed to be the best stress reliever available? So people who chooses to reduce their sexual activities while having stress is seriously doing something which only worsens your own mental and emotional condition. The people who asks her to move on simply ask her to do so because she sounded unsatisfied and unhappy, and when that is the case in a relationship, its better to move on. Money is important but again it is not everything, and if not for the TRUST we have towards money, it is nothing more than a piece of printed paper. In my opinion, you should not neglect your other half's feelings just because ur stressed or worried about money, instead both of you should work together to find resolutions instead of worrying as worrying does not bring you anything good but it only bring more problem, like the example above, they guy was worrying about his career, then he did not perform his physical responsibilities as a BF, which cause his GF to think that he is not interested in her, which causes them to argue, which adds yet another thing to worry about. In the end, if this goes on, one worry will only lead to many others and soon enough you will be drowned in a life full of worries. Whats the point in living like that then?