Sign in to follow this  
audido

Organic skincare products

I'm wondering if anyone knows any store or brands that carry organic skincare products around Klang Valley? Are you using organic products?

I'm looking for products that are free of paraben, sodium laureth sulfate and propylene glycol (all harmful chemicals and can cause cancer).

Hi, I'm an organic skin care product user, have been using it for almost a year...

Try visiting tns skin lab (used to be The Natural Source), they have outlets at MidValley, Pavilion KL, 1 Utama, The Curve and Hartamas Shopping Center. Oh yes...there's also another outlet at AEON Bukit Tinggi in Klang area.

tns skin lab is selling organic and natural skin care brands such as Hi Shine Hair Care from Australia, Absolutely Gorgeous from Australia, Trilogy from New Zealand, Stem Organics from Australia, Saaf from UK and many more. I heard that Aubrey Organics from USA are launching soon.

I'm using a few of their products, such as face care and body care for myself and baby products for my baby too. Yup, their products are absolutely free of paraben, sls and other harmful chemical.

Give it a try, their prices are reasonable too smile.gif

QUOTE (audido @ Nov 11 2009, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm wondering if anyone knows any store or brands that carry organic skincare products around Klang Valley? Are you using organic products?

I'm looking for products that are free of paraben, sodium laureth sulfate and propylene glycol (all harmful chemicals and can cause cancer).

My cousin pharmacy carry sukin brand now. it is from australia. free of paraben, sls, fragrance, chemical. and it is afforadble.
Only rm34.90 per bottle and the quality is better than some of those expensive ones. Get the bigger size , 500ml / 1litre is much cheaper

I can help you get if you want to with discount sumore hahaha..

Here is the items i am using and highly recommended

1. shampoo ***
2. conditioner ***
3. hand cream ****
4. body lotion
5. body wash
6. hydrating mist ****
7. aloe vera gel
8. cleanser

another brand he is carrying is renew from australia as well. Famous for it's certified organic rose hip oil. I got the promo pack consist of rose hip oil + cleanser.
I apply the rose hip oil on my scars and feel it does helps on scars. and the cleanser is superb!!

Yes, I just purchased Sophyto deep pore cleanser, tone & balance super bioactive and mego omegas day face moisturiser from Suss Organic in Solaris Mont Kiara after trying out samples. I googled and studied it before deciding to buy it since this is the first time I am using organic skin care. Previously I used various brands combined, Guerlian, Decleor and Phytomer. So far so good, only 2nd day using it, obvious results is the matt yet hydrating results that last till night. Next on my buy list are the serums (sophyto calls it skin drops) for my freckles and pigmentation from my next month or next next month's allowance put aside for skin care: ) They offer organic facial treatment as well. But I still got 2 facials left from my facial package @ Body Perfect so did not try their facial treatments.

Yumiko - how are Sukin's shampoo and conditioner? Only 1 type of shampoo for all hair type? I am looking for organic shampoo and conditioner but afraid of oily scalp due to unsuitable shampoo and conditioner?

I am organic skin care user too because I am allegergic to SLS which can cause irritation to my skin. I am 100% on natural and organic for my full personal care. Lately I came across this website [url="http://www.suisuiskin.com"]www.suisuiskin.com[/url] selling natural skin care, they have quite few brands like Sukin, Botani, Balm Balm, Renew, Crazy Rumors & etc. I have used Madara and lately tried Crazy Rumors, I love the tinted and natural organic lip balm. They have very pleasant smell and not heavy texture. Worth to try!

[quote name='audido' date='11 November 2009 - 04:29 PM' timestamp='1257928192' post='574805']

[/quote]

Usana's sense serious skin care products are without chemical preservative like paraben, methylparabens and etc. it is using patented, self-preserving formulas.

http://www.simplygoodhealth.org/sense/z.php?eid=audido&id=3480763

how does "self-preserving technology" work?
1) water activity
microorganisms require water to grow. sense selects botanical extracts and glycerin to bind water so that it is available to moisten the skin, but is not available to microbes.

2) ph control
many microbes have a difficult time surviving at ph levels below 5. sense pH control in a few of its products to keep them from spoiling

3) active ingredients
several ingredients in sense products have naturally occuring, mild antimicrobial properties. as they perform their primary functions of nourishing the skin, they also help preserve the products

4) packaging
sense has discontinues the use of open jars- instead using pumps or tubes especially designed to reduce the incidence of product contamination

5) manufacturing
usana manufactures sense exclusively in-house at a custom-designed plant unlike any other in the industry. this plant reduces potential contaminants to an absolute minimum through the use of HEPA air filtration systems, positive pressure filling and packaging rooms, water purifications, and extensive testing of both raw materials and finished products.

6) liquid crystals
Usana scientists has developed a unique manufacturing process that allows for the formation of a liquid crystal of the lamellar, hexagonal or cubic type. this crystal matrix contributes to the products' ability to perserve themselves.

Dear Audido

Greetings from Natural & Eco Resources !

We carry range of organic certified face care, skin care, cosmetic, hair care, personal care products. Visit our store at

Natural and Eco Republic
E-LG2-10, Block E, Jaya One Shopping Complex, No. 72A, Jalan Universiti, Seksyen 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia

Registration number 0001880306-A

Now you can buy online and pay via credit / debit card, paypal or bank transfer

www.naturalneco.com

Latest Promotion / Balm Balm organic lip balm clearence sale >> http://www.shop.naturalneco.com/Promotion_sale

Thank you

Regards

Logo_transparent_background.jpg

If you are looking for 100% pure argan oil, then check us out https://www.facebook.com/pages/Angel-Argan-Oil/326033624209326

Angel Argan Oil is an excellent moisturizer for skin, hair and nails and it is completely pure, organic and certified by ECOCERT for sustainable and organic practices. It is imported directly from Morocco, so it is unadulterated and pure! Give it a try!

We sell a 2ml sample for RM 10 or a 15ml bottle for RM 80. Shipping is free!