Sign in to follow this  
Eguy1314

Acne scars problem

On top of that picture was the scars that i'm currently suffering from and it was caused by a headless big acne *sigh*. Can i know what type of scars is that?? How to cure it?? Where to cure it?? Do you have this type of scars too?? Mind to give me some opinion about how you cure your scars?? Thank you so much. .>.<

Use dermadex.u can buy the challenging pack at only RM28.And oso apply sunblock tat suits your skin-recommend dermalogica pure light SPF30,its the most best selling product since this range launch.very suits oily skin & concentrate whiten up your scar and skin,but the price is quite pricey,it cost RM319(50ml).but i'am sure u will stick/love to it if u get one.Drink more warm water and dun take eat.gif fry/oily food.I'am a skin care consultant doctor.gif ,so u muz reli listen to my advise if u reli wanna look pretty/handsome!!!
wish u all the best kisss.gif

On top of that picture was the scars that i'm currently suffering from and it was caused by a headless big acne *sigh*. Can i know what type of scars is that?? How to cure it?? Where to cure it?? Do you have this type of scars too?? Mind to give me some opinion about how you cure your scars?? Thank you so much. .>.<
[/quote]

QUOTE (Eguy1314 @ Oct 5 2009, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, my husband and both of his sisters were facing such problem also. They had been suffering for so many years. Their condition even serious than you , a lot of headless bid acne on their face, some even had been turn to scar like small hole. Furthermore, their face are oily. Now their problems had been solved. They are using CAROLINE product, Caroline 2 in 1 purifying cleanser & Caroline refining cream. in the beginning, they use it for about 2 weeks, already can see improvement on their face. Now their face no more such pimples & scar, just left those scar like small hole. However, the CAROLINE product even help to lighten the scar, the holes on face were lighten. This product is very good. i had introduce to a lot of my friends who facing oily & pimples skin problems, all of them also say thanks to me..hehe! You can contact caroline product at carolineparis@ymail.com , they are having promotion for 20%. Faster contact them and try the product.

QUOTE (tc_puppyeyes @ Oct 5 2009, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Use dermadex.u can buy the challenging pack at only RM28.And oso apply sunblock tat suits your skin-recommend dermalogica pure light SPF30,its the most best selling product since this range launch.very suits oily skin & concentrate whiten up your scar and skin,but the price is quite pricey,it cost RM319(50ml).but i'am sure u will stick/love to it if u get one.Drink more warm water and dun take eat.gif fry/oily food.I'am a skin care consultant doctor.gif ,so u muz reli listen to my advise if u reli wanna look pretty/handsome!!!
wish u all the best kisss.gif

I see. Thank you so much for the information. smile.gif

QUOTE (lcy @ Oct 5 2009, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, my husband and both of his sisters were facing such problem also. They had been suffering for so many years. Their condition even serious than you , a lot of headless bid acne on their face, some even had been turn to scar like small hole. Furthermore, their face are oily. Now their problems had been solved. They are using CAROLINE product, Caroline 2 in 1 purifying cleanser & Caroline refining cream. in the beginning, they use it for about 2 weeks, already can see improvement on their face. Now their face no more such pimples & scar, just left those scar like small hole. However, the CAROLINE product even help to lighten the scar, the holes on face were lighten. This product is very good. i had introduce to a lot of my friends who facing oily & pimples skin problems, all of them also say thanks to me..hehe! You can contact caroline product at carolineparis@ymail.com , they are having promotion for 20%. Faster contact them and try the product.

Erm..may i know the product cost how much? And where i can get it other than contacting that person? biggrin.gif

QUOTE (feliciaQ @ Oct 5 2009, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This one is scar meh? I thought it is still a big acne? rolleyes.gif

Is really acne scars..and i suspect it is hypertrophic scars. .sad.gif

QUOTE (Chloe Martin Lee @ Oct 5 2009, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am using Revitol Range of Skin Care products and you can order them directly from the net

Revitol Skin Care Center

Good luck and let us know the result!

Ok. Thank you so much ^^

this is not scar only. It's acne with puss inside. You can use actizen purifying essence, acne ampoule & refining gel 2. www.actizeninternational.com

QUOTE (Eguy1314 @ Oct 5 2009, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see. Thank you so much for the information. smile.gif

Erm..may i know the product cost how much? And where i can get it other than contacting that person? biggrin.gif

i bought 2 in 1 purifying cleanser at RM134.40, Refining cream at RM95.20, Repair Cream at RM78.40. every bottle can use for few months. other places selling at higher price. You can visit the showroom in Subang SS14 opposite Station 1 restaurant. before that i had check a lot of places, only contact carolineparis@ymail.com then i able to get at cheaper price. Sometimes they have 10% discount, sometimes 15% , and now having 20%. Cheers~

I used to have the same problem like you, just 4-5 months ago. Never ending pimples and scar on my cheeks and chin, for unknown reason. The normal tea tree pimple gel that used to work for my pimples are suddenly not effective anymore.

Then, I started to use Vichy normaderm range (available at pharmacies like guarding, watson and caring). I didn't use the full range, just these:
- Purifying Astringent Toner
- Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care (moisturizer)
- Active Anti-Imperfection Concentrate
You can read more here: http://www.123blemishfree.com.my

I avoided other skincare and sunbloc
At the same time, I also read that we need to take supplement to clean internally. Thus, I bought this from pharmacy again: Himalaya Purim. Here's what I got from internet:
Purim tablets are useful when the following symptoms are displayed:

* Acute and chronic dermatitis
* Hyperpigmentation in chronic dermatitis
* Cutaneous manifestations in worm infestations
* Acne vulgaris and rosacea associated with acneiform pustulation

I also avoided any coffea and tea, as I read caffeine can cause acne too. You can read up on this on internet.

Lastly, I believed this HELP the MOST for me. I purchased this online: Queen Helene Masque, Mint Julep 8 oz (226.8 g) ~RM31
I bought this from http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/787212. He's very good and efficient. Of course, you can buy from others.
This masque, I apply every night and leave it on till morning (just on affected areas). I apply it after my Vichy products. I only wash it off the next morning. On days that I don't go out from my house, I even apply it during day time. In my quest to quickly dry out my acnes.
I got to know about this masque from a local blogger: http://www.lipglosseater.com/2009/04/produ...mint-julep.html
It's convincing and inspiring! Like her, I noticed that the masque does help to dry out my acnes.

Following this regime, I only start to see improvement to my skin after 3 weeks. That is, my skin stopped breaking out. So, *persistent* and *patience* is the keyword here. For now, my skin is back to normal. Thank god very much.

Anyway, everybody's skin is different. What work for me, may not work for you. But after suffering from the acne myself, I truly understand your dilemma. I hope you will find your cure soon. Good luck!

QUOTE (SweetKindBabe @ Oct 6 2009, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I used to have the same problem like you, just 4-5 months ago. Never ending pimples and scar on my cheeks and chin, for unknown reason. The normal tea tree pimple gel that used to work for my pimples are suddenly not effective anymore.

Then, I started to use Vichy normaderm range (available at pharmacies like guarding, watson and caring). I didn't use the full range, just these:
- Purifying Astringent Toner
- Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care (moisturizer)
- Active Anti-Imperfection Concentrate
You can read more here: http://www.123blemishfree.com.my

I avoided other skincare and sunbloc
At the same time, I also read that we need to take supplement to clean internally. Thus, I bought this from pharmacy again: Himalaya Purim. Here's what I got from internet:
Purim tablets are useful when the following symptoms are displayed:

* Acute and chronic dermatitis
* Hyperpigmentation in chronic dermatitis
* Cutaneous manifestations in worm infestations
* Acne vulgaris and rosacea associated with acneiform pustulation

I also avoided any coffea and tea, as I read caffeine can cause acne too. You can read up on this on internet.

Lastly, I believed this HELP the MOST for me. I purchased this online: Queen Helene Masque, Mint Julep 8 oz (226.8 g) ~RM31
I bought this from http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/787212. He's very good and efficient. Of course, you can buy from others.
This masque, I apply every night and leave it on till morning (just on affected areas). I apply it after my Vichy products. I only wash it off the next morning. On days that I don't go out from my house, I even apply it during day time. In my quest to quickly dry out my acnes.
I got to know about this masque from a local blogger: http://www.lipglosseater.com/2009/04/produ...mint-julep.html
It's convincing and inspiring! Like her, I noticed that the masque does help to dry out my acnes.

Following this regime, I only start to see improvement to my skin after 3 weeks. That is, my skin stopped breaking out. So, *persistent* and *patience* is the keyword here. For now, my skin is back to normal. Thank god very much.

Anyway, everybody's skin is different. What work for me, may not work for you. But after suffering from the acne myself, I truly understand your dilemma. I hope you will find your cure soon. Good luck!

Thank you so much for you guys information. biggrin.gif
By the way, my skin is oily type , is that really suitable for oily skin? I had a super oily and sensitive skin. sad.gif

QUOTE (Eguy1314 @ Oct 6 2009, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
By the way, my skin is oily type , is that really suitable for oily skin? I had a super oily and sensitive skin. sad.gif

My skin is combination type. The Vichy Normaderm hydrating care is very light, definitely suitable for oily skin. If you live in KL/PJ, you can go to Guardian at Midvalley. It has sample/tester for you to try.

As for the Mint Julep Masque, I don't find it drying for my skin, if I use it as a masque for 15 mins. In fact, my skin feels soft after that. I only leave it overnight on my pimples area and it seems to somehow shrink my pimples on my cheeks and chin. I don't experience skin peeling in these areas. However, on my nose, I do experience a little skin peeling off. Anyway, it doesn't really bug me much as I'm really thrilled that my big ugly pimples are shrinking and healing. To me, rm31 for such a big tube is really affordable yet effective. But again, maybe some people with dry or sensitive skin may find it drying. As you already mentioned that your skin is oily, thus I guessed that it won't be too drying for you. Unless your skin is super sensitive, it may cause other reaction. But if you never try, you never know how your skin will react to this.

Anyway, this is my own experience. Different people may react differently smile.gif Perhaps you can even google these products to see what others review on them. smile.gif

QUOTE (Eguy1314 @ Oct 6 2009, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi, you arefacing exactly same problem with my husband and his sisters, very very oily, pimples & scars. Oily skin let them feel not comfortable, and feel dirty too. You really have to try CAROLINE product. Previously i had bought a lot of product let my husband tried, at the end CAROLINE solved his problems then his sisters them follow using CAROLINE, also help them solved it.TRy it and see the result by your own! clapping.gif

My scars have improved extremely well fr microneedling, u can take at look at my link in chemical peels under the miracle of microneedling. I done my MN at Dr christina chea's clinic :-)

acne n scar can be treated using laser. it's the current trend but costly.

quite number of my frens recommended me this place [url="http://skinclub.com.my"]http://skinclub.com.my[/url] they hv done their treatment there and they look better. try check it out if u r interested.

[quote name='notyangel' date='09 January 2010 - 01:04 PM' timestamp='1263013441' post='577657']
acne n scar can be treated using laser. it's the current trend but costly.

quite number of my frens recommended me this place [url="http://skinclub.com.my"]http://skinclub.com.my[/url] they hv done their treatment there and they look better. try check it out if u r interested.
[/quote]

Hi!
Did your friend mention how much is it? I called up SkinClub and they are currently offering 20% for laser treatments. I have like really light acne scars left on my chin. I wanna get rid of it!!!! =(

Thanks!

[quote name='mizz sharon' date='13 January 2010 - 09:02 AM' timestamp='1263344533' post='577799']
Hi!
Did your friend mention how much is it? I called up SkinClub and they are currently offering 20% for laser treatments. I have like really light acne scars left on my chin. I wanna get rid of it!!!! =(

Thanks!
[/quote]

Ooch! it sounds painful! I lasered my freckles away last year and tears couldn't stop flowing. Wonder if lasering acne scars would hurt as much.

But i guess for the sake of beauty, what's a few pin pricks ? :)

Ever tried pure Manuka honey? It worked for me when i fell and scrapped both knees.